• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

So Would they react to Ban’s attack speed ? And survive without hearts while getting drained ?

The sins are Basically ALL capable of sensing way beyond 5km they were reacting to the extermination of the induras across the entire Country
The Ten Commandments, like most characters in this series, have incredible sensing abilities. They can pick up on power signatures from hundreds of miles away, even ones that want to stay hidden.
I’ll speak for Black Bulls

Nacht can sense anything with a shadow over thousands of kilometers of range. He can use “Heaven’s Door Second Sight” to literally see and gather info on what’s going on over said range. He can also send his devils to do recon over a couple kilometers of range.

The others can sense magic hundreds of meters away. Luck has the best magic sensing ability shown in BC so far as he can sense from dozens of Kilometers away and gather some info like how strong they are. He probably learnt how to sense others in general via his lightning magic electrical discharges similar to Gaja.

Asta and Yami has Ki which allows their body to sense and react instinctively to approaching threats.

The black bulls are well capable of identifying and gathering info from their target very easily. Also keep in mind they can hide from everyone, Nacht is likely to spot everyone and act accordingly to ensure everyone’s survival.

So Would they react to Ban’s attack speed ? And survive without hearts while getting drained ?
I was only replying to @Shadowbokunohero so that everyone is aware the bulls are capable of spotting everyone fast or even first and act accordingly

To respond to what you’ve said.

speed amps aren’t allowed. If you’re evoking the speed equalization rule Ban can still have a faster attack speed than combat speed. Then elaborate on how fast he is compared to his combat speed

Vanessa’s cats protects the bulls from death via law/fate manipulation.

Ngl i can’t find the layered powernull part of the fact that they can resist the damage réflection
The attack gets reflected. They still haven’t countered magic seal and absolute cancel for rogue and heart and organ rip for all of the characters thanks to ban telekinesis and ban with zero sign. Merlin bfr and time stop the sins easily win this.

Haki is layered. Powernull is an ability of haki.

Someone with 1 layer of haki has less potent powernull than someone with 2 layers of haki.

I never said they do?

Haki gived powernull, so it can nullify perfect cube.
Not with enchant infinity because it uses infinite magic and their are not feats of negging things with INFINTE magic also magic and haki are not equalized.

Not with enchant infinity because it uses infinite magic and their are not feats of negging things with INFINTE magic also magic and haki are not equalized.
The magic ability isn't infinite. She just has an infinite source to draw upon. Stop wanking speedster.

I’ll speak for Black Bulls

Nacht can sense anything with a shadow over thousands of kilometers of range. He can use “Heaven’s Door Second Sight” to literally see and gather info on what’s going on over said range. He can also send his devils to do recon over a couple kilometers of range.

The others can sense magic hundreds of meters away. Luck has the best magic sensing ability shown in BC so far as he can sense from dozens of Kilometers away and gather some info like how strong they are. He probably learnt how to sense others in general via his lightning magic electrical discharges similar to Gaja.

Asta and Yami has Ki which allows their body to sense and react instinctively to approaching threats.

The black bulls are well capable of identifying and gathering info from their target very easily. Also keep in mind they can hide from everyone, Nacht is likely to spot everyone and act accordingly to ensure everyone’s survival.
I was only replying to @Shadowbokunohero so that everyone is aware the bulls are capable of spotting everyone fast or even first and act accordingly

To respond to what you’ve said.

speed amps aren’t allowed. If you’re evoking the speed equalization rule Ban can still have a faster attack speed than combat speed. Then elaborate on how fast he is compared to his combat speed
Mhhh his normal speed will be around FTL his attack speed With this attack in particular is at least MFTL.

Lancelot used the same type of attack and blitzed Chaos despite Chaos being able to react and Counter his normal movements.
Vanessa’s cats protects the bulls from death via law/fate manipulation.
Yeah wouldn’t she get nulled by Negative energy ? It’s similar to anti magic.

Else it’ll be a bulls win i think

7DS will come second wiping everyone else on the map

fine yall get an honorary extra member.

BUT

They needed to have worked with the teams extensively to count.

so make your vote

So uhm, I’ll just assume Elizabeth looks at the competitor and just makes them not want to fight her, so she’s the automatic last person standing ya-
okay sasuke has been added. ill add him to the OP a bit later
Oh, he could probably ignore it then.
wh-

why?? ☠️
Naruto side was really bad and only really had Naruto to actually contribute to the fight since literally every other team is like haxxed to the max, which is the reason sasuke wasn’t included in the first place

If we're adding randoms, add Brulee.
  • Enchantment: Infinity「「無限」符呪エンチャント・インフィニティ, Enchanto - Infiniti」: Merlin channels an unlimited amount of magical power over a spell, making it to grow and empowering exponentially.[4]
  • You were saying?

One Piece Candidates:

Marco, Yamato, Law, Kid, Crocodile
I deadass don't know wtf is happening here but what do you think the best addition would be?
Without knowing the situation, I'm gonna guess Kidd, Law, or Marco would be the best.

Please don’t add Chaos to this mix if you don’t want an insta BFR 💀

Let’s keep it simple 7ds + Hawk and Elisabeth that’s enough

Back