• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

What stops Lucius from turning Naruto into a Paladin and giving him Megicula’s powers. So he can solo his own team.

Is it actually possible to allow Julius and Lucius to be here at the same time?

How would that go down exactly? Remember these aren’t 1v1s

it doesn’t have to be Naruto tbh. I just used him as a spiteful example. I doubt he will turn anyone to a Paladin. He will most likely just soul hax everyone to death or to control them.

Ok since assuming they’re all at war with one another.

Who’s gonna sense each other who?
From what I understand OP has impressive sensory abilities
So now we have a shit ton more

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, Usopp, Law, Kid, Killer, Marco, Yamato, Momonosuke, Cavendish, Chinjao, Sai, Kin'emon, Denjiro, Kikunojo, Raizo, Ashura Doji, Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, Kawamatsu, Izo, and whoever else are gonna be the radars staring down everything

They have their ginormous ass Elephant Zunesha watching everything with direct links to Luffy and Momonosuke

They're gonna have Momonosuke, the flying ******* dragon with the eyes in the sky

And so much more

So now we have a shit ton more

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, Usopp, Law, Kid, Killer, Marco, Yamato, Momonosuke, Cavendish, Chinjao, Sai, Kin'emon, Denjiro, Kikunojo, Raizo, Ashura Doji, Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, Kawamatsu, Izo, and whoever else are gonna be the radars staring down everything

They have their ginormous ass Elephant Zunesha watching everything with direct links to Luffy and Momonosuke

They're gonna have Momonosuke, the flying ******* dragon with the eyes in the sky

And so much more
Oh my ******* god, ain't no way they'll lose.

@Shadowbokunohero is there a new stage?

Cause with what we have now (pirate army with ships and ninja army with water users) it might be smarter to add aquatic portions to it

Man ngl feels like naruto was done wrong again lol aside from the kage and the team he already had in the previous matchup, the shinobi alliance mostly consists of fodder

What's the range of Room exactly?, since i believe Onoki can fly pretty far into the air, so if he's capable of leaving the range of Room then that's kinda an issue for the OP team since none of them resist molecular deconstruction fmk, and Onoki's Particle Style has insane range and AOE, which means he can cut away a large swath of the OP team's forces with just one attack.

?

Ryou Barrier?
Go do research on dust release, a Ryou barrier is absolutely useless
What's the range of Room exactly?, since i believe Onoki can fly pretty far into the air, so if he's capable of leaving the range of Room then that's kinda an issue for the OP team since none of them resist molecular deconstruction fmk, and Onoki's Particle Style has insane range and AOE.
Dozens of KM

What's the range of Room exactly?, since i believe Onoki can fly pretty far into the air, so if he's capable of leaving the range of Room then that's kinda an issue for the OP team since none of them resist molecular deconstruction fmk, and Onoki's Particle Style has insane range and AOE.
Hundred of Kilometers

What are the other two verses counter towards Onoki's Particle Style just molecularly deconstructing them?

there will definitely be casualties on all sides. But those protected by a certain cat will be fine.

Julius (if we don’t want Lucius) can protect everyone via time manipulation. Probably with the help of those with extremely good sensory abilities like Nacht and Yami’s bff then teleport and **** up the attacker.

also, wasn't it the Konoha 12 vs the straw hats vs the black bulls vs the sins this morning? what happened???

do the Shinobi alliance have the Edo Hokage?

Back