• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, if he was, he would have put Keishirou against Kharn the Betrayer

It will come, tho.

Now mindhax is totally out of the question.

That matter manipulation may be the hardest thing for Keishirou.

Oh btw, you should specify Keishirou with which power, Magatsuki or Tenma (Tenma being the lol i absorb everything touches me topkek try to kill me)

since he only had one before the losing it and gaining the new one

Well then~

I'm gonna cast my vote to Keishirou because:

• Mindhax is out of the question as he resisted something much more potent (1-A because Tenma Numahime decided to tamper with his brain to the point his mind was gonna go blank but he kept his consciousness)
  • Force Drain might be the most dangerous thing Keishirou will have to be aware off, but he can pull it off via his Tenma Kessenka
  • If Nihilus goes to attack Keishirou with either close combat or lightning, not only will Keishirou regenerate instantly (this guy regenerated after having his whole body crushed by barrages of Tenma Sukuna guns), he also can absorb the luck of Nihilus, making the most fatal injuries he would have get minimal while Nihilus takes the most, or absorb the luck to the point Nihilus misses all of his attacks (Said luck absorbtion was powerful enough that a 1-A, who when Shiori Kujou distortion on her level made it so that infinite self of her attack Keishirou on all side, only for Keishirou to succ her luck and dodge them all)

Well, Keishiro needs a thought to activate Tenma... so...

So it's like who goes first:

• Keishirou throws his stakes which reaches Nihi
  • Nihi speaks and Keishy dies

Throwing isn't like say, making those moves to throw some kunai.

It's a thought action based on having stakes appearing anywhere from his body and throwing them at his target. He just need his opponent in his line of sight

So technically, as Nihilus is gonna utter some words, Keishirou would have already thrown the stakes.

<Anywhere from his body and throwing them at his target.

Uhhh.....

Maybe a scan from the VN could help?

@Gargo

The only thing i could give you is a quote in japanese sadly since we don't get to see some kind of visual on it

A difference between a Thought based action and going "die" is so minuscule it's hardly a win as much as it is inconclusive

The stakes affects the 1-A too.

Best thing it wasn't the 1-A itself but the manifesation of its Law (1-A power), and that's the case with Nihil right? He embodies Force smth (not knowledgeable on Star Wars so correct me if i'm wrong)

He does not embody the force, he is a wound in the force, as in a physical manifestation that replaced his body that is now comprised of the force.

Yeah.

He doesn't need to actively think of what he does need to absorb. He just activates Tenma with a thought and it sucks everything.

Bump....

I'm going inconclusive here by the way, either Keishirou throws his spikes or Nihilus speaks

By the way, Speaking and thinking are basically the exact same speed, as speaking involves you making a sound upon finishing said thought

Because I just noticed Keishirou's range, I'm pretty sure Nihilus just speaks and wins that way since Keishirou can't hit him from 4km away

I'll wait for ALRF tho

Yeah, his range is wrong and i forgot to update it.

He can throw stakes /AoE dankness at multiple kilometers.

Multiple?

He's still outside his range then unless said multiple is 4 or above.

And even then it's still just a who haxes who scenario, so back to inconclusive anyway

Back