• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightwing VS Daredevil - Death Battle Edition

How do you think they will analyze the stuff from the comic books
Nightwing
Nightwing

2967282-daredevil full artwork
Daredevil

and other media?

Good one there top notch analyzing.

Honestly though I'm interested about this live action death battle. It sounds very interesting.

This will be the first live action Death Battle so that ahs me interested, however that also means that at least one well known comic book character is going to die horribly, in live action. As morbid as that sounds, that could be pretty cool depending on the effects and budget.

Spiderman beated Batman cause spidersense in past death battle

Daredevil have radar sense (superior to spider sense)

Daredevil will beat Nightwing.

Also they will mention that Daredevil have survived more crazy thing like napalm and nitroglycerin explosions

AnonymousBlank said:
I was wanking him by saying he put on the suit. Saying he was trained by Batman is a bit too close to actual feats OvO
Yeah, wanking him just for the suit a bit too much, even for Screwattack.

Yeah, wanking him just for the suit a bit too much, even for Screwattack.

Esp. when the crew thinks one EMP grenade from Sam Fisher cannot paralyse Solid Snake who survived for 3 minutes in a microwave chamber.

Electrical batons cannot paralyse Matt to his demise unless Dick can kill DD like within a nanosecond right before Matt regained his senses.

Standuser081 said:
But what if they say that Nightwing is just as skilled as Bataman who has mastered every martial arts known to man?
What if they say Nightwing is actually strong to penetrate titanium, and tough to survive a collapsing building and hits from Donna Troy?

(Just to supplement that Shadowland DD is small town and even MCU DD can stand against enemies stronger than himself?)

Hizack123 said:
Ugh....why live action tho?
1. SA wants to try something new

2. This matchup is easier to make live action than the likes of say Doctor Strange vs Doctor Fate or Raven vs Twilight Sparkle.

If any episode would be live action, I'd prefer this than anything else. It'd be the easiest to make love action too, considering the weapons the two combatants have. Green Arrow and Hawkeye would've been difficult and many of their other matchups just don't work in live action.

That's the part I'm most excited about to be frank.

Bruce U126 said:
Some people are saying Nightwing has this in the bag already by hearing that Nightwing is basically another Batman with acrobatics.

Until when the Daredevil video comes out they will be saying DD can toss around Luke Cage and can catch up with Spidey as Shadowland DD and Nightwing has no chance blah blah blah.

Though Screwattack is more likely going to wank on how good DD is at sensing others while hiding from other senses and make swifter actions blah blah blah.

So if I'm not mistaken, Dick has the strength, durability, training, and weapon advantage and Daredevil has speed and senses? I doubt SA is gonna use Shadowland Daredevil given that demon posession was a one off deal.

Ngl, if it wasn't for Daredevil's stupid speed, senses, and his experience advantage. This would have been a stomp and this is definitely gonna be a close fight.

This is more "even" and inconclusive than expected. Yet less debated than expected.

I still cannot forget how cute, cool, smart and hot Lucy is how hot the debate of Ep 097 Carnage vs Lucy is.

G1 Blog says some NW 2 - 4 DD

So G1 is thinking this is Strange vs Fate close, and...

I still think DD is going to win but got to admit this is close.

Phoenix821 said:
It also depends on if they use TT stuff.
Yeah like who knows that TT is going to buff NW. Even the G1 bloggers are admitting that.

And if you think back: TT Raven is weaker than the Titan Raven and the TT Starfire is weaker than the Titan Starfire. By logic who would think TT Nightwing is stronger than the original one. Ah to close the gap among the TT characters.

Episode's out, not going to post spoilers, but anyone here with a first subscription can see the analysis and the final victor. Good fight choreography by the guys at ismahawk, makes me want to check out their Nightwing series.

Back