• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmarionne vs The Wicked Witch of The West

what has become of my life

The Wicked Witch flew across the Land of Oz, taking great pleasure in tormenting the munchkins, until she came across a tornado, she struggled to make it out of it unscathed and she ended up in a hot desert, she saw a puppet like figure in the distance, who began approaching rapidly

Witch: 2
Spooky Puppet:
Incon:

Nightmarionne has no water

(is shadow freddy allowed?)

Last edited:
How can the Witch even touch or interact with Shadow Freddy since he is pretty much a ghost without a physical form?

The Witch’s fire manip could be useful against Nightmarionne’s metallic endoskeleton body. It also seems to be a ranged projectile which burns the ground based off what I’ve seen which could help. The Witch can fly which makes her faster and hard to hit.

Voting Witch for now

It's never really explained in the original movie but she can shoot fireballs, fly, and enchant things to some degree (i.e the poppies)
I mean, I kinda figured it out if you’d simply read what I said here
The Witch’s fire manip could be useful against Nightmarionne’s metallic endoskeleton body. It also seems to be a ranged projectile which burns the ground based off what I’ve seen which could help. The Witch can fly which makes her faster and hard to hit.

Voting Witch for now

Voting Witch for now
there's really no way to know if it's metallic or not since technically it's not an actual animatronic, and I don't even think an endoskeleton could fit in it

there's really no way to know if it's metallic or not since technically it's not an actual animatronic, and I don't even think an endoskeleton could fit in it
The rest of the nightmare animatronics have endoskeleton bodies since you can clearly see them through their torn skin, and Nightmarionne’s most likely just happens to be designed differently

The rest of the nightmare animatronics have endoskeleton bodies since you can clearly see them through their torn skin, and Nightmarionne’s most likely just happens to be designed differently
But they’re also all portrayed as breathing, and it’s still a nightmare representation of an animatronic so it’s not clear if the biology would be the same

But they’re also all portrayed as breathing, and it’s still a nightmare representation of an animatronic so it’s not clear if the biology would be the same
True, but he still behaves and acts like a nightmare animatronic and fire has severely damaged pretty much any animatronic before, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t affect this one.

well, it's sorta a situation where fire is a counter to remnant or whatever which is what keeps the souls inside the animatronic
of course nightmarrione has no soul, since it's just a creation of the "dream world" so I can't say for sure
but I'm not gonna entirely disagree with you that it's probably meant to represent an actual animatronic, although in VR it was portrayed as having tentacles and stuff, but then again so did the molten freddy blob but I don't even know what the hell that was all about
anyways nightmarrione probably loses

Back