• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nidai Nekomaru's feats

Hey, my friend was wondering if these feats from Danganronpa 3 Despair is an outlier or not. It might not be, since similar levels of power was demonstrated in series (Nidai taking down a Monobeast, Kiibo destroying a school, Izuru capable of stopping Junko's rampage that included giant mechs, etc.). But I wanted your opinions, so shoot!

Nidai forest feat 1
Nidai toilet feat

Really? Cool! Well judging by the pic I think its Large building or higher. But yeah, calc to be sure. This feat could possibly affect other Top tiers like Sakura, Mukuro, and Izuru. Thanks for answerig my question! :)

They already having Building level feats, Large building or city block is not that unbelievable.

Yeah I'll be sure to take a look at it, can you remind me tommorow? Somewhat busy atm.

Just before checking what explosion formula was your friend using for the first calc?

Since this calc is not nuclear based, you need to make sure you're not using the nuclear explosion formula.

Explosion calc looks good, the crater was based on the chibi image which I don't really like.

I can try, I do recall it being hard to calc, due to not having anything to scale to.

Cool! Well the purpose of this thread is over now, since it's only a question and answer board. I'll just wait for your version of the calc then! Thanks again (Yay for DR upgrades)!

Not good at calculating but I was interested. Isn't the pixelated version of the art a little bit inconsistent because if he used that to measure something specially with the use of pixels? Because Nekomaru Nidai should not be as tall as Chisa Yukizome which heights "161 cm" meanwhile Nekomaru Nidai is "198 cm"? Is that fine? Using the pixelated art? Or he was using the 136 pixels which came from (Part 1) Or am I missing something here and I was just over-analyzing the scenario and never thought that there was a magical way? I know it's already over and I was late, everything was fine but it made me think when I saw the chibi pixels.

@Just a Random Butler

I already mentioned how I don't like the chibi art, we're not using it.

Yeah, the chibi art is kinda weird so we'll go with the Building level crater feat since its consistent with Gozu. But the large building one would be a perfect upgrade, meaning the god tiers will be Large building (Like Mukuro, Izuru, etc.)

Though I am really curious about the toilet feat, but it seems hard to calc.

Back