• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Nagito get a limited resistance to Morality and Mind Manip, as unlike the other members of his class he wasn't affected to the degree of them?

the last thing and we end in this thread
btw the Shockwave stuff should be added to both characters who don't have it
I guess it's fine to give them shockwave manipulation.
Akane Owari must not have the Shockwave Generation, she can only do this with the doping she took in that fight
Shouldn't Nagito get a limited resistance to Morality and Mind Manip, as unlike the other members of his class he wasn't affected to the degree of them?
This makes sense and i think it should apply

And finally Izuru Kamukura should receive Natural weaponry through drugs and possible limited resistance to Morality and Mind Manip if Nagito is accepted to receive it

I'm unsure about Nagito, wouldn't it just be him being a weirdo?
In the whole brainwashing process everyone was unable to do anything but crying and screaming. Nagito was the only one who was able to talk. Not to mention that their personalities got radically changed (Mikan is the perfect example) while Nagito, really, not that much.

I'm unsure about Nagito, wouldn't it just be him being a weirdo?
We are talking about a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small resistance, In the end, the obsession he had with hope made the video of despair affect him differently from the rest

Akane Owari must not have the Shockwave Generation, she can only do this with the doping she took in that fight
Ryuko jas the same thing she has Shockwave Generation when she fights someone
So it's still the same through different means

... Akane Owari can't do it on her own, unless we give her a key to her doped form (which considering it was only about 2-3 minutes into the episode, which has no relevance in the series and she can't get it for herself, I don't see her getting it) I don't think she'll get it

... Akane Owari can't do it on her own, unless we give her a key to her doped form (which considering it was only about 2-3 minutes into the episode, which has no relevance in the series and she can't get it for herself, I don't see her getting it) I don't think she'll get it
oh
even then it's still a form, a boosted form for 2-3 minutes sure but still a form nonetheless we give characters keys stuff that have seconds of screen time (like saitama's kid form)
don't see how this is any different

oh
even then it's still a form, a boosted form for 2-3 minutes sure but still a form nonetheless we give characters keys stuff that have seconds of screen time (like saitama's kid form)
don't see how this is any different
for the relevancy part, basically the class C scale of the saitama child, also the young saitama has 1 whole extra chapter (in the manga), which is much more than what Akane Owari doped can say

for the relevancy part, basically the class C scale of the saitama child, also the young saitama has 1 whole extra chapter (in the manga), which is much more than what Akane Owari doped can say
relevancy has never been used to discredit forms from being indexed so yeah pretty weird for an indexing site to not index a form even if said form exists for a sec

Marvel and DC (comics) are clear examples that if relevance matters, even if you don't want to count comics, One punch man doesn't have profiles for all monsters or heroes because they barely appear, etc ...

Even with that to make the key I would need an image of it and wait for someone to render it ..... well, someone else better take care of it, the idea is to end this thread today, to be able to open another thread that I already have prepared. as soon as possible on V3

i dunno about DC , but comparing profiles to a form of an already existed character is false equivalency, renders are not absolutely needed but they favored i could ask someone to do it if you really think it's a big of a deal

What is left to decide here?
1.- If Akane receives a key to her doped form (only appears for about 2-3 minutes)
Agree: Zencha9
Disagree: Sparkive
2.- If Nagito receives a resistance limited to moral and / or mental manipulation, for continuing to believe in hope even after seeing the video of despair, seeking despair so that hope is born
Agree: Zencha9, Sparkive, StrymULTRA, Tllmbrg
Disagree: QuasiYuri
3.- If point 2 is accepted, it would be necessary to see if Izuru Kamukura receives resistance to moral and / or mental manipulation, or if it is something exclusive to Nagito
4.- If Izuru Kamukura receives natural weaponry by means of drugs, since Seiko Shimura received it, and Izuru can do everything she can

Last edited:
1.- If Akane receives a key to her doped form (only appears for about 2-3 minutes)
2.- If Nagito receives a resistance limited to moral and / or mental manipulation, for continuing to believe in hope even after seeing the video of despair, seeking despair so that hope is born
Agree: Zencha9, Sparkive
3.- If point 2 is accepted, it would be necessary to see if Izuru Kamukura receives resistance to moral and / or mental manipulation, or if it is something exclusive to Nagito
4.- If Izuru Kamukura receives natural weaponry by means of drugs, since Seiko Shimura received it, and Izuru can do everything she can
Add me in the agreements for Nagito's resistance

Just in case I already asked for the rendering of an image for the doped akane
While we wait for them to notice we should go back to the topic of Nagito, In case of being accepted, what would be the justification in the profile?

Should be fine to add
Agree: Zencha9, Sparkive, StrymULTRA
I'm in favor of this
Natural Weaponry for drugs what?
Unless they're like physically stitched to the body it shouldn't even give that so a hard disagree
Plus her page gives her the natural weaponry off her claws so why would Izuru have it?

Natural Weaponry for drugs what?
Unless they're like physically stitched to the body it shouldn't even give that so a hard disagree
Plus her page gives her the natural weaponry off her claws so why would Izuru have it?
The claws of Seiko Shimura are only elongated and hardened nails, it has a do with them after taking the medicine that made it stronger, so it is a valid summation to think that Izuru should be able to replicate this

The claws of Seiko Shimura are only elongated and hardened nails, it has a do with them after taking the medicine that made it stronger, so it is a valid summation to think that Izuru should be able to replicate this
Okay but Izaru doesn't have elongated nails, and what we gonna assume he polishes them in a way that makes them sharp?
Like yes he can replicate it if he wanted to, but that'd require prep

Okay but Izaru doesn't have elongated nails, and what we gonna assume he polishes them in a way that makes them sharp?
Like yes he can replicate it if he wanted to, but that'd require prep
Considering that Seiko Shimura wears gloves, her nails would not be like that until she takes the drugs, The same should happen with Izuru.
Izuru has a whole key in powers and abilities for what he can do with equipment and technology, Natural Weapon would enter that key
In the key there is already "Statistics Amplification with drugs", the only thing that will be done is to add "and Natural Weaponry" in the middle

Agree: Zencha9, Sparkive, StrymULTRA, Tllmbrg
@QuasiYuri @ElixirBlue

What of the above is fine to apply?

Agree

Agree to limited resistance for Moral and Mind.

I’m iffy but I kinda disagree. Nagito’s resistance doesn’t come from his talent, which is what Izuru has from him. I could be wrong but I disagree for now.

Considering that Seiko Shimura wears gloves, her nails would not be like that until she takes the drugs, The same should happen with Izuru.
Izuru has a whole key in powers and abilities for what he can do with equipment and technology, Natural Weapon would enter that key
In the key there is already "Statistics Amplification with drugs", the only thing that will be done is to add "and Natural Weaponry" in the middle
Agree but there should be a Prep section in P&A for that.

I’m iffy but I kinda disagree. Nagito’s resistance doesn’t come from his talent, which is what Izuru has from him. I could be wrong but I disagree for now.
makes sense
Agree but there should be a Prep section in P&A for that.
Considering that every object in Izuru's profile is "optional equipment" and therefore falls under preparation, it seems a bit unnecessary to me, there is a note in the same profile that says it:
"Note: All of the stated equipment under the Standard Equipment are considered optional equipment and requires preparation time or an OP of a thread can state which items he can have with him."

Agree: Zencha9, Tllmbrg,QuasiYuri, ElixirBlue
Agree: Zencha9, Sparkive, StrymULTRA, Tllmbrg, ElixirBlue
Neutral: QuasiYuri
Disagree: ElixirBlue
Agree: QuasiYuri, ElixirBlue

I'm going to apply everything except the 3rd

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back