• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ultron vs Sigma I'm rooting for Ultron

This is also a sequel to the last thread so comments on the Mario vs Sonic 100 are allowed.

I agrer with the fight and am glad Mario finally got the justice he deserved on DB. More so jist talking about the stats they gave him, cause I was expecting a downplayed Mario and got a kind of middle ground

Opinion on Mario vs Sonic: If Sonic went Super or Hyper, even by DB's own statistics, Mario would get speedblitzed before he can use a power up. I agree Mario beats base Sonic, but no version of Mario can even lay a finger on Super (Quite literally, due to the massive AP difference and the fact Mario wouldn't use Power Stars in character)

Opinion on Ultron vs Sigma: Nither has a way to kill the other, accept Sigma has a VERY low chance of possesing Ultron since the Sigma Virus is infamous for infecting the uninfectable.

I mean, he might be able to. But it would be hard. If you could infect Ultron with a virus, don't you think the likes of Tony Stark, Henry Pim and Reed Richards would?

The Smashor said:
I mean, he might be able to. But it would be hard. If you could infect Ultron with a virus, don't you think the likes of Tony Stark, Henry Pim and Reed Richards would?
We have a way to know that Sigma is smarter or superior in the technology thing than Tony Stark, Ant-Man and Reed Richards?

This battle is pretty tricky

He's not be smarter, the Sigma Virus is just that stupid. How many "Virus-Proof" things has the Sigma Virus been able to possess? Also about MvS's animation. It was great. But it's too cartoonish for a battle to the very gory death. The animation style really dosn't suit Sonic's disembodied foot falling into Mario's hands after a bloody battle

IMO characters who are mostly suited towards children/all ages really shouldn't die a gory death anyway but that's just me

The Smashor said:
He's not be smarter, the Sigma Virus is just that stupid. How many "Virus-Proof" things has the Sigma Virus been able to possess?
Has Ultron ever resisted a virus or hacking the level of sigma virus?

Death Battle put Mario's max reaction speed at Mach 375, not even 300,000 mph.

They also put Sonic at 200,000,000 mph.

My question is how did they claim Mario could react to Sonic if these were their numbers.

Beamgc said:
The Smashor said:
He's not be smarter, the Sigma Virus is just that stupid. How many "Virus-Proof" things has the Sigma Virus been able to possess?
Has Ultron ever resisted a virus or hacking the level of sigma virus?
He basically took over the mind of his creator, who we all know is one of the smartest minds in the Marvel Comic Universe.

So are we just going to gloss over the part of the fight where Mario kicked Sonic in (what passes for) his dick?

MexicanJesus69 said:
Beamgc said:
That would be useless, Sonic dont have a dick
Not having a dick and having an invisible dick are different things
I think not. That's why he lives running away from amy, as he is afraid to disappoint her at the time of the bang

They'll have Discord win

And personally, since I don't get behind Bill wank, I'd consider it right.

Also, they said Mario would have FTL reactions should they have even brought up Galaxy. I do admit that their claims of him reacting to Sonic when their speeds were rated VASTLT different was weird, but I assume that box meant that they pretty much would've had Mario be faster regardless.

About Mario vs Sonic, it was a good match. Although they could've done a better research. Sonic defeated Solaris, which I don't need to explain. And they could've given Mario pure hearts since it's canon.

Back