• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Tiering System was applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I know that Tier 1s are where revisions are expected to start, one of the most concerning Tier 1s I know is Emperor-Beyond-the Sea: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea

Mainly saying this because I don't think the profile really had a clue whether it is supposed to be an actual Tier 1 or not, especially given that the cosmology of The Chronicles of Narnia wasn't really mapped out too well.

Couldn't High 2-A exist for being above Infinite multiversal, but not being transcedental?

For example the Doctor Who Multiverse is infinite numbers of infinite parallel Universes/timelines with differing physics, yet Its not uncountably superior so it stays 2-A, but it's Infinity times baseline 2-A. Same deal with DC too IIRC

Wow the really huge step has been taken and I like how it turns out great job to everyone who contributed to this and put alot of effort for discussing/planning/creating/writing tiering system

Antvasima said:
It seems unnecessary in my humble opinion.
Since the plus is only changing a letter in the profiles, since it's not affecting of the 6D characters, would it really matter if the plus sign would be added for 6D? Especially since High 2-A merged with Low 1-C

It is probably better to specify this in the profiles themselves.

I am going to work on the Cthulhu Mythos, Xeelee was already updated with the new system in mind and everything just needs to be pushed to Low 1-C.

I also have plans for another verse but I don't want to be crucified from doing it

I've been going through some High 2-A profiles to edit their rating to Low 1-C and there are a handful that are locked. So far this sandbox is a small compilation of the locked profiles I've come across...most of them being Shin Megami Tensei.

Just letting any Content Mods/Admins know. The ones that are fixed can just be deleted from the list. There's definitely a lot more locked profiles than what I currently have listed but we'll be able to get to them. I won't be able to update that list for some time though since I have work soon.

@Gilad

I meant that if it is known that a character is 6-dimensional, for example, it can be mentioned in the profile itself.

@Jvando

Thank you for the help. Feel free to write a list of the exact page titles here, so my script can unlock them for you.

Is it possible to have more than 1 Tier 0 in a verse? Or the weaker one simply gets downgraded to High 1-A?

Antvasima said:
@Gilad
I meant that if it is known that a character is 6-dimensional, for example, it can be mentioned in the profile itself.
So, that means that in the AP for 6 dimensional characters it would be explained that they're 6 dimensional. Seems legit, but wouldn't it be much easier to just put the plus sign next than provide a full explaination next to the characters AP?

GLHF22 said:
so does a higher D hax still a thing? i mean most of Digimon character have a weird higher dimensional Hax,but maybe is just me since i dont know anything about Digimon, and the profile doesnt mention the justification.
This need to be answered btw

It should still exist, but it mostly deals with how much of a range of displacement you have

Also, the Range page obviously needs to be updated to fit the new system's naming conventions otherwise as well.

Thank you. Are they entirely updated to correspond with the new system, or just certain parts?

Antvasima said:
@Jvando

Thank you for the help. Feel free to write a list of the exact page titles here, so my script can unlock them for you.
^

Cthulhu Mythos will likely be:

Cthulhu: Unknown

Hypnos: High 1-B, possiblly 1-A+

Outergods: 1-A, possibly High 1-A

Azathoth and Yog Sothoth: 1-A, possibly 0

After my revisions

I would much prefer if you do not mess up the Cthulhu Mythos, as I trust Azathoth's sense of judgement regarding it, but he is unlikely to come back to the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back