• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New skills for Zamasu, Zeno and Future warrior (Xenoverse 2)

Was thinking about something.

Beerus says he can't actually kill Zamasu due to his immortality in the manga. It is also implied Whis and Beerus would have to seal Zamasu in the anime to for the win to, and we know Hakai did not work either to erase him from the timeline like Beerus thought it would in the anime. So Zamasu should have Regenerationn from non-existence in the manga and anime if he cannot be killed even by Hakai, which is described in both anime and manga to erase body and soul from existence.

https://imgur.com/a/M7gjhnS

This also means Zeno killed a being with Regenerationn from non-existence, and nullified it so he could not come back giving Zeno the ability to nullify even Regenerationn from non-existence!

But it doesn't end there. If an amped version of Zamasu like villainous Zamasu from Xenoverse 2, can regenerate from even Zeno, that means not only can they regenerate from non-existence, but even their multiverse being destroyed, and bypass Regenerationn nullification of Zeno seen in the manga and anime to!

I am going to recomend Mid-Godly regen for Zamasu of both ainime and manga, as well as Regenerationn nulification for Zeno (mid-godly) who can kill them, and resistance to Regenerationn nulification for Future Warrior Xenoverse 2 since amped Zamasu can come back even from Zeno in Xenoverse 2, and FW has that Regenerationn as well.

I think Resistance to Regenerationn Negation would be fine to add

Isn't this EE resistance?

I'm pretty sure he still ended up getting erased, he just came back. If it was resistance he wouldn't have gotten erased in the first place.

Idk if he actually got erased but if he is resistance to Regen negation seems fine.

Aren't each of these 3 separate continuities? I think it's pretty clear that EE won't work on him either way, but you just know someone's gonna be super strict about it.

Yep, he came back from being erased. Glad you agree with the resistance to Regenerationn negation Ryu. Im going to bed soon, but i'll see if there is more input on the thread tommorow. Considering Hakai was confirmed not to work in both anime and manga, and confirmed to be existance erasure in both, i'd say tehre is a strong case for all Zamasu's having mid-godly regen as well, and Zeno having Regenerationn nulfiication for killing them anyway even though Hakai could not.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

Nevertheless, I agree with this.

I'm skeptical about the anime and the manga since we clearly saw that Goku's hakai was working but for Xenoverse 2, it seems pretty indeniable..

Well to be fair in anime Goku never uses Hakai, so no contradictions, and in manga Beerus himself confirms the technique would not actually kill Zamasu when Goku asks if he had skills that could kill an immortal like Zamasu. Sure it can damage him, but not kill him despite erasing body and soul to the point the individual can't be revived according to Beerus.

SSJRyu1 said:
Well to be fair in anime Goku never uses Hakai, so no contradictions, and in manga Beerus himself confirms the technique would not actually kill Zamasu when Goku asks if he had skills that could kill an immortal like Zamasu. Sure it can damage him, but not kill him despite erasing body and soul to the point the individual can't be revived according to Beerus.
Yeah but in the anime, Beerus never say he can't kill Zamasu with hakai either, you can at best see it as implied but i'm not really convinced on that.

I know what Beerus said in the manga but let's not forget that Toyotaro is pretty much a rookie and let's be honest that Hakai was 100% working and Zamasu was panicking and used Mai as a shield before the technique was complete, he litteraly never did that before, if Hakai really couldn't kill him, he'd just have ignored it and regenerated like he always did before so it's simply a contradiction.

As i said, it's uncontested for DBX2 but i'm just not convinced on if apply to the anime and manga, i'm not saying it's wrong or impossible though.

I am waiting on this to XD although the manga one at least was approved already on another thread. So that is at least done.

Back