• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New season of SPN

A lot of PIS, Castiel getting his ass kicked and a few awesome moments that will have the fandom crave for more.

Well PIS is standard for SPN thorugh entirety of show.But it has to be like that since Sam & Dean are just normal humans after all,only with plot on their side :D

Tonight new season starts!

Let's hope Mary will stick through season!

Too bad we won't see Jeffrey DM,since he is higher profile actor now

Personally i don't care about Mary, the latest SPN seasons have been full of terrible writting and the producers/writters said that they are going to do many monster of the week episodes so there is a very high chance that this season will be extremely boring.And Rowena is still alive for some f****** reason.

Kkapoios said:
Personally i don't care about Mary, the latest SPN seasons have been full of terrible writting and the producers/writters said that they are going to do many monster of the week episodes so there is a very high chance that this season will be extremely boring.And Rowena is still alive for some f****** reason.
By now i'm used on filler.Althought i hate werewolf filler episodes.

And yea,rowena is annoying.

I wonder how many seasons we'll get

Wow another person that thinks Rowena is annoying, i really thought i was the only one.Witches weren't made for the SPN universe, their powers are poorly explained and we already have much more awesome creatures to deal with but instead of finding anything new the writters just wanted to use an old idea that hardly ever worked in the past.

I really hate most fillers, they hardly go for something new or interesting.Though the Soul eaters episode was very interesting.

First episode Cas gets his ass kicked by a human.....and he needs Dean's help to push a car when a few seasons back he could lilf an 1 ton anvil without much difficulty.

Kkapoios said:
First episode Cas gets his ass kicked by a human.....and he needs Dean's help to push a car when a few seasons back he could lilf an 1 ton anvil without much difficulty.
Lucifer comes back and throughout the main plotline he gets hit with a nuke and almost dies.

Actually Cas had a pretty good feat on the beginning (compared to what he has previously rated as) but the rest of the episode was like wtf.

Saw the scene... Wow.

At least the woman's punch-rings had some runes inscribed on them, so they're probably enchanted.

Still bullshit.

Even if they were enchanted she also kicked him a few times and he forgot he can use white light and telekinesis.

@TMR regulator I would be done as well but i want to see what they will do with Lucifer.

@Matthew SPN writting was never a masterpiece but current seasons have so many inconsistencies with the story and powers that it's possibly that the writters are 5 year olds.

@Kka

Why is Lucifer a villain again? That's kinda ruining the whole Chuck arc from Season 11 which was probably the best the show has ever been since Season 5...

It's not clear wether Lucifer is a villian (though i think he will be) but he will at least act for his own interest.(probably seeking attention seeing how his vessel will be a rock star or something).

What I want to happen:

- Heaven needs to be fixed. I'd imagine this is what God and Amara are doing. Revive Gabriel and bring back Michael and I'm good.

I think that God and Amara have gone away from creation (that's my theory).I would also like to see Gabriel and Michael on the show again.

Kkapoios said:
Rings had some letters that make spell,so Cass was without power.That's why he was bleeding

That's more of a theory since none of this was mentioned on the episode (from what i remember) and she also hurt him with some of her kicks.

Not saying that what you said is wrong, it's actually the only logical explanation but it was just a stupid scene.

He wasn't really that impressive, what i find really annoying (except Rowena surviving every freaking death scenario possible) is Lucifer not negating Crowley's teleportation.

So Rowena "haxed" Lucifer to bottom of ocean.Wonder when he'll be back

Also Mary left,was expecting that since her name was just as guest star,not season regular

The entire season makes no sense (at least for me):

Crowley and Castiel are searching for Lucifer so that they can send him back to the cage (even though they stand no change against him)

Lucifer had around 5000 chances to kill Rowena and yet he let her cast a spell on him believing that she would help him (wtf)

And i may be the only one that believes this but Mary doesn't act like she their mother.

Back