• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UEFA Champions, Europa and Conference League Discussion Thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Icardi, victim of Hurricane Harry Kane and Jamal Musiala

End of the day, only the scoreboard matters. You could have insanely high possession and shots on target and still lose if you can't actually land any.

End of the day, only the scoreboard matters. You could have insanely high possession and shots on target and still lose if you can't actually land any.
If the play is good and dominant, you can score any goal. We showed this today, our game was perfect and we can score a lot of goals with this game on their arena.

Not even Real Madrid and City have been this dominant, even since 2004... The statistics are clear

Not exactly a UEFA thing but yeah.

RM FC 2-1 Braga

Barcelona 1 - 2 Real Madrid.

HEY JUDE!

F4aCMuBW4AATiXa.png:large

Frankly, I don't want to talk too much, if I talk it will be harsh, but I don't remember a match that was managed so poorly by the referee.

At minute 60 (the minutes when we put the most pressure on), Alphonso Davies clearly should to be sent off with a red card via the 2nd yellow card, and there was a clear foul off the ball for the first goal.

The referee directly affected the score and should not be given any duties for the Champions League again!!

But overall, the game and the team are very promising.

Apart from that, I wholeheartedly congratulate Real Madrid, they continue undefeated with a clear victory. Jude was injured, frankly I expected Arda Guler to enter the game, but he did not.

Bayern will lose Bundesliga most like to Leverkeusen because of the Kane curse, if that's any consolation to you.

Bayern will lose Bundesliga most like to Leverkeusen because of the Kane curse, if that's any consolation to you.
I guess my only consolation would be to beat them. I hope they appear again in the quarter finals or somewhere else. This Bayern Munich doesn't scare me as much as it used to.

Yes, thanks to Onanananana, the match between Galatasaray and Man UTD ended 3-3. Obviously the referee was more successful for United than Onana

Yes, some of the participants of the last 16 round have been announced.

All of them will be announced next week.

Especially group A, I think it will be Galatasaray - Bayern Munich or Copenhagen - Bayern Munich, but most probably it will be Galatasaray

My blud Onanananananana thought he was f-u-c-k-i-n-g Superman

Real talk, I hope PissG f-u-c-k-i-n-g loses after that shithousery they done did with Newcastle, it'll be an excellent punishment for that turtle Mbappe.

Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig.

Real won it 1-0. But it was a shit game on both sides. Brahim got off injured, RB played multiple chances but missed all of them, Nacho was kinda all over the place, so Lunin had to save our asses yet again (Doesn't help that Bellingham, Rudiger and co. are all injured.), RB kept fouling more and in a disrespectful way on top.

Let's see, We have a match on Thursday. I guess we will pass Sparta prag easily (Well, I hope)

Coming to the UCL, Manchester City have once again shown that they are the favourites

Bayern got thrashed by Lazio of all people.

Easy win for PSG against Real Sociedad.

Bayern revenge achieved. Lazio crashes and burns out of the UCL.

Yet another easy win for PSG against Sociedad.

God please make Real Madrid vs PSG because it would be mad ******* funny if it happens whether PSG wins or Real wins

**** was Carletto thinking with this lineup drawing against Leipzig

Yeah we move on to the quarter finals but what the shit is this.

Damn. Man City and Real Madrid face off in the quarterfinal draw. A death match, an early final. Personally, looking at the current matchs, Man City is my favorite.

And the team that makes it to the next round will most likely face with Bayern Munich... The team that survives these rounds will get the UCL.

What games bruh

Draws on both Arsenal vs Bayern and Real Madrid vs Man City. Can't wait to see the epic conclusion in about a week from now.

WE DID IT! WE ******* DID IT!

HALA MADRID! Y NADA MAS! REMONTADA KINGS! RUDI GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT! WE ******* DID IT!

HALA MADRID! Y NADA MAS! REMONTADA KINGS! RUDI GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
The moment Modric missed his shoot, I said we are ******

But thank god,
Silva gave us a free one, bruh thought he's Zidane in 2006

The moment Modric missed his shoot, I said we are ******

But thank god,
Silva gave us a free one, bruh thought he's Zidane in 2006
Silva, Kovacic goofy ahh goal

I thought Nacho would fail but nah, he ******* did it.

Real Madrid did it. Defended with their lives on the ******* line. Man City was definitely the better team, but ultimately,

2fdfd621b28f4de23e2b1ed6e667c0d8.jpg

PSG just limped out of the UCL against Dortmund who are now UCL finalists. 4 shots on target all on the crossbar. Embarrassing to say the least.

Back