• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UEFA Champions, Europa and Conference League Discussion Thread

Alr, here we go!

uefa_club_competitions_2022_23_match_balls_shoot.jpeg

The UEFA 2023-2024 season is starting and I hope we can talk about many topics here, such as these matches and transfers. I can't wait to see everyone interested in the matches. "Most of all the ninjas from Madrid, who I expect to be in the same group."

Last edited:
This year we made many transfers as Galatasaray and our players are now getting along very well.
The goal is to win the Champions League.
I also challenge all real madrid fans here that Galatasaray will beat Real madrid, lol.

This year we made many transfers as Galatasaray and our players are now getting along very well.
The goal is to win the Champions League.
I also challenge all real madrid fans here that Galatasaray will beat Real madrid, lol.
When we eliminate Real Madrid, I'll write directly to KLOL, lol

That was like what, almost 10 years ago?

Check this out from only 4 years ago.

With one of the worst squads of Galatasaray.
Did you know that this year the team has peaked in terms of squad value?
We'll come scarier than 2013.

If that ain't enough just check the 5 other wins we have against your side.

Real madrid is statistically superior to any team
I also mentioned the 2013 period.
Also, as I said, this year we are coming with our peak squad, we will see, if you are in the same groups as we.

That was like what, almost 10 years ago?

Check this out from only 4 years ago.

In 2013, Jose was telling Drogba that they were "afraid of elimination".

+ Not even counting the goals we conceded for offside and the penalties we were denied...

As for the other 6-0s, they may have been our worst periods. Now we have a good team and we are waiting for Real Madrid. And usually Galatasaray and Real Madrid are in the same group.

Because our current period is even better than 2013. +Madrid continues to lose blood, not only them, also other European teams.

Because our current period is even better than 2013. +Madrid continues to lose blood, not only them, also other European teams.
Every team loses blood and gains new blood, some more than the others.

Madrid has considerably newer blood in the form of Vini, Rodrygo, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Valverde, Bellingham, Militao, Brahim Diaz, Garcia and Lunin, with very few veterans in the club remaining, and Madrid continues to pursue for more, because they can and are financially capable of doing so. Courtois is the only casualty for the rest of the season, Guler's expected to be back in action by next month post surgery.

Well, that's true, some teams lose blood and gain blood but others gain new blood by adding to it without losing it.

We can say this about Galatasaray's transfers this season because there are some terrific transfers. Both experienced and young players.

The team organisation is much better than before. And we've added a lot more on top of that. I hope Madrid will be in the same group with us. 🗿

The team organisation is much better than before. And we've added a lot more on top of that. I hope Madrid will be in the same group with us. 🗿
Yeah uh, I was gonna speak on this.

They won't. We ended up in second place in La Liga. We won't end up in the same pots.

Also where is the obligatory UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Conference League logos.

Sorry for the delay gentlemen 🗿

Just launching here, which club would you like neymar to go to after leaving PSG?

Sorry for the delay gentlemen 🗿

Just launching here, which club would you like neymar to go to after leaving PSG?
Prolly Barcelona if they can afford it and won't drag his name down the mud like they did with all of their previous hotshot players.

Back