• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New proof about mirror world (Kamen Rider)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why yes thank you oh so very much for proving all of my points from the previous thread. I sure hope you at least tried to read what you posted because there's exactly nothing proving infinite universes in the tumblr that you linked, which in itself is a problematic source of evidences because almost half of that are summaries instead of a translations. And your second link doesn't even work.

Imagine failing this hard.

“I told you before, didn’t I Yui? Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors. Each one of them is just a little bit different. I’ll send the winner to the world of their choice. That will become their reality.” and ryuki novel strange my link still work why you can't access just try again.

Yep, thanks for confirming that it's just a 2-B statement, which is what the current rating is. Funnily enough, your source says the exact opposite of what you argued and/or claim, which i predicted to be the case but that's another matter entirely.

EDIT: @Antvasima Dunno if that's actually intentional or not, but the dude himself basically confirm that it's not 2-A. So you can close this as well.

“I told you before, didn’t I Yui? Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors. Each one of them is just a little bit different. I’ll send the winner to the world of their choice. That will become their reality.” and ryuki novel strange my link still work why you can't access just try again.

Just for you know, Endless on this site is equal to Countless, so it's just 2-B

Another thing : we dont uses summaries as evidences. Uses the original texts from the novel

Last edited:
i have asked @Antvasima and he said vsbattle do not use countless instead of endless or endless=countless he also said endless usually means infinite and here is a translate 無限 to endless.

For all these "new" evidences you keep trying to bring up, you only shoot yourself on the foot more and more. Your supposed link for this "Japanese reader" only lead to a book review site, the most recent/top review that links to yet another blog reviewing the novel is simply that, a review. No mention of infinite worlds on either of those two. You're either lying at this point or you're taking something really out of context again.

Those 2 atwiki are literally fan wikis who literally anyone can edit, with their validity being questionable at best. The first is just a fan wiki compiling description of a Kamen Rider's equipments. While anyone can edit on aniwotawiki without strict regulation. Never mind that if we're actually using the description written on those atwikis, the mirror world wouldn't even be anything more than a singular world because they have Shiro Kanzaki simply resetting the exact same universe over and over which mean every iterations of Ryuki so far (main TV series, 13 Riders, Episode Final movie, the novel, and the S.I.C short story) took place in a single universe, which ironically would simply make Ryuki to be Low 2-C at best. Again, ironically, by your own lol "evidences".

Good job on taking the usage of the word mugen out of context again. This time you're even deliberately fooling Antvasima with it. Odin did use the word mugen in that scene, with literally the scene a few seconds before that giving context of what hes referring to. Hes simply referring how he will reenact the survival battle again and again no matter what happen to gain what he wished for. Literally no context in that scene was referring to the number of worlds.

EDIT: So yea, congratulation i guess. You were arguing for 2-A, which end up being 2-B, but now your supposedly new evidences are pointing towards Low 2-C more than anything.

Last edited:
chapter 13: Do you know yui in side one mirror is another, and inside that one yet another. It continues on infinitely. But sometimes, as you keep passing through them, you can go to a different world.(tumblr translate).
chapter 18:“I told you before, didn’t I Yui? Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors. Each one of them is just a little bit different. I’ll send the winner to the world of their choice. That will become their reality.”(tumblr translate).
Also endless in this context mean infinite.And again @Antvasima said countless isn't equal to endless.

What? I never said something like that. Back at that thread, i was debunked your point for mirrors as reference to universe.

To be frank, i have zero knowledge on Japanese so i can't help much. I will try to translate them but no promise. Best if you ask for multilingual members to come and check it.

When they actually stated by character themselves like: "This dimension is another universe" or "This place is big as a universe", something like that. Although sometime it isn't as obvious so people usually mistake between world (5-B) with universe (Low 2-C).

I will wait for someone to confirm the text above until i give my opinion.

mirror worlds don't have that kind of statement but it said that the star(moon also) in mirror world is upside down so it's really hard for people in it find the way through the stars like they do in the real world and there is a statement in the novel that mirror world is not just a copy of the real world but it's also another reality.

There are actually the line about infinite mirrors and the reflected worlds are it's own reality.

It's even say none of them are illusion. Shiro said he take the winner of the Rider Fight to their desired world.

I'm currious on why Yui said they are still fake worlds (嘘の世界). Granted i dont have the novel so i cant judge the context.

This seem like solid for infinite mirror worlds. Although i'm not really sure about my japanese skills, there could be something misread. @EMS-TC02_Phantom what do you think? Are the texts seem legit enough?

However, is the novel canon? It's maybe non-canon like Decade novel. It's need to be proven to be canon to be accepted

However, is the novel canon? It's maybe non-canon like Decade novel. It's need to be proven to be canon to be accepted
I know the canon differs with each novel. For example, Faiz's is just an adaptation

Although due to a certain scene in the Ryuki novel, I pray to God that this novel isn't canon

Regardless of the canonicity, everything happened in the novel are just a part of the multiverse so it would still applied.

Both lines are still about how mirror reflects something infinitely, not that there's an infinite number of universes. If anything, it simply says that the mirror world is a singular, infinite sized realm, which can act as a bridge to an entirely separate reality if you're dedicated enough and manage to go through it.

Bringing up Antvasima about how endless = infinite because "lol context" matters jack shit when you blatantly lie to his face by bringing up an actual usage of the word infinite, completely different than this one, that obviously wasn't even referring to a number of universes, but to how Shiro will reenact the battle again and again to achieve his wish. And then for some dumb reason you're applying that as a justification for this one. You're literally comparing apple to orange. Or in this case, justifying that apple is orange.

Last edited:
Both lines are still about how mirror reflects something infinitely, not that there's an infinite number of universes. If anything, it simply says that the mirror world is a singular, infinite sized realm, which can act as a bridge to an entirely separate reality if you're dedicated enough and manage to go through it.
The second lines stated that endless worlds existed inside Mirror World, Shiro did said that he will send the winner to the world of their choice.

i just asked him why in this site endless=countless and he said in vs endless not equal to countless and what did i lie?odin said battle will countinue endlessly with using 無限 so in what his mean it will continue countless time?

The second lines stated that endless worlds existed inside Mirror World, Shiro did said that he will send the winner to the world of their choice.
Even in that tumblr summary/TL it doesn't say that there's a world inside a mirror world. It says that another world is accessible through a mirror world, not that it exist inside it. Which is what the text in nips said. Beyond the mirror that reflects X infinitely, there lies Y that with slight variation/differences. That's literally what he said. And then he goes on about how he will send the victor to a world that fits their whim through it.
i just asked him why in this site endless=countless and he said in vs endless not equal to countless and what did i lie?odin said battle will countinue endlessly with using 無限 so in what his mean it will continue countless time?
Because the meaning of the word itself isn't the same. Doesn't take a genius to figure this out, it's not rocket science. The translator of that Zi-O Ryuki special can use whatever the **** descriptor he wanted, it'd still be referring to how Shiro will do the entire survival battle again and again without ever stopping, and that's already a characterization that we knew back when Ryuki originally aired more than a decade ago.

Last edited:
What part of "Both lines are still about how mirror reflects something infinitely, not that there's an infinite number of universes." that you don't understand?

I'm not talking about the Mirror World but the part of "Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors", this may implied the other worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back