• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New proof about mirror world (Kamen Rider)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's endless/infinite isn't the world that lies beyond the mirror. That descriptor is said when he was talking about mirror reflections itself.

What's endless/infinite isn't the world that lies beyond the mirror. That descriptor is said when he was talking about mirror reflections itself.
I don't think so? You just said by yourself that there is another world beside Mirror World, Shiro was talking about he will send the victor to a world they desired.

Let me dissect and simplify the world building that even a complete dumbass could easily understand.

This whole thing from Ryuki novel basically says that there exist different worlds with unclear numbers. Specific to Ryuki's case, they can access it through a realm called the Mirror World. This bit of worldbuilding doesn't get elaborated upon until several seasons later where it actually got expanded through something like Decade, Build, Zi-O, and other seasons. In that following worldbuilding about the cosmology, it's simply stated that there's a countless amount of world that you can access through various means (Decade cast through the world veil, Build cast through science, Zi-O cast through time travel technology and their own power, Den-O through the Den Liner, etc).

Even if for some reason you want to take this stuff as legitimate 2-A, later worldbuilding which doesn't hinge on someone misinterpreting a lot of things would contradicts all of it
I don't think so? You just said by yourself that there is another world beside Mirror World, Shiro was talking about he will send the victor to a world they desired.
You don't think what? Are you even understanding my post correctly? What Shiro Kanzaki said wasn't that there's an endless/infinite world beyond the mirror world. What he said was the mirror reflects something infinitely and beyond that lies a completely different world with slight differences/variations, with the number of these "worlds" being unclear as it wasn't stated.

Feeling's mutual. It gets tiring real fast when i have to keep talking to a guy with an utterly shit reading comprehension who keeps misinterpreting a bunch of things with no skill in language they're trying to use as an arguments that keeps debating in bad faith.

Can somebody summarise the arguments for and against infinite universes please?

Then it's simply a recap of what Decade is saying, and later on still got expanded on Build and Zi-O which you left out for some reason? So my point still stands. Never mind that Decade's expansion on the worldbuilding doesn't even give us a hard number other than rough/vague guesstimate that neither Build nor this novel actually clears out anyhow.

The misconception is that people think there exist infinite worlds from the mirror stuff but its not the case:

-The mirrors reflects themselves infinitely, from these reflections, one may find themself another world, with different alterations than the one they were in. Essentially, the mirrors reflecting themselves infinitely, through this, they may travel between worlds, it doesn't meant the worlds themselves are infinite. they are just means of travel in Ryuki

-The ratings we give to Endless were never 2-A because its not concrete enough to be 2-A.

Okay. Sleepy seems to make sense. So would 2-B be appropriate then?

Okay. Should I close this thread then, or do you need to add any clarifications to any profile pages?

Okay. Should I close this thread then, or do you need to add any clarifications to any profile pages?
There's really nothing to add/change to the profile pages at the moment, because what made them 2-B to begin with is completely unrelated to this whole Ryuki fiasco. So you can just close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back