• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am with another Showa Kamen Rider CRT, this time covering our black grasshopper, Kamen Rider Black. While I did revised the whole series in a few days, the thread took that long since college and depression were comboing my will to do it. This CRT will only covers Kamen Rider Black, so do not expect to see aditions related to Black RX, this will be for the next revision (I'll be adding again the missing powers from following material until the Showa revisions end). Now let's just get to the point.

Revised Profiles​

Kamen Rider Black | Current Profile
Shadow Moon | Current Profile

New Profiles

Gorgom
High Priests (Darom, Baraom, Bishum)
Bilgenia
Whale Mutant
Creation King

Black and Black RX​

Our current Kamen Rider Black profile has his two versions (Black and Black RX) merged, however, I believe it is a better decision to split it in two different profiles. We already do something similar with Decade (Decade and Neo Decade), Diend (Diend and Neo Diend) and Zero-One (Beginning of Series and End of Series). This would make sense considering Toei depicts both Black and Black RX as Riders from their own, even though they share the same identity (Kotaro Minami), check some crossovers for example, like Episodes 26 and 27 from Kamen Rider Decade (I know it's A.R. versions but still supports it), OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3, and Saber + Zenkaiger: Superhero Senki, all of them has Black and Black RX appearing as different Riders. Black RX also has the whole physiology change, he retains all of his base powers, while gaining tons of new abilities and loosing/changing some of his equipments (Battle Hopper turning into Acrobatter, Satansaber being disintegrated in Black finale, Road Sector not appearing anymore), so overall, I think it is a better option to split the profile in two, "Kamen Rider Black" and "Kamen Rider Black RX". Also I'll propose to rename the current Black profile to just his Rider name to match the format of the rest of our Showa profiles.

Scaling Changes​

Major scaling changes for beginning and middle of series. 8-A gets wiped, as it has no calculation, and gets replaced by High 6-C thanks to the Earwig Mutant empowering a earthquake device that would destroy and sink all of Tokyo. Starting from episode 13, the Rider Punch/Kick gets a three times amp for his physical stats, so just like the previous seasons, we'll have some multipliers here, which I've already done here. We also have a lot more keys than the current profile due to the power jumps, with them being "High Priests Arc (1-17) | Bilgenia Arc (18-35) | Shadow Moon Arc (36-47) | Post-Resurrection (48-51)". The current 4-B scaling gets upgraded from 32 Foe to 106 Foe.

Summary​

• Current pages are revised and new profiles are added.
  • 8-A becomes High 6-C.
  • 4-B calculation scales higher now.
  • Kamen Rider Black pages splits into two pages, "Kamen Rider Black" and "Kamen Rider Black RX".
  • Many new powers and stats additions for the current profiles.

There are a few databook scans in the profile. If I find more in the future that can grant changes, I might do another CRT once I finish all Showa Riders.

As 48 hours passed, and two staff and many knowledgeable members are fine with the changes, I'll apply them.

Revisions were applied and this can be closed now. Thanks for everyone who participated. See you guys in the next thread!!

xyWRKyK.png
oN7Hs8m.png
ZLAmnha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back