• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only needed Galand's commandment to overcome a combo attack that would disintegrate him Molecularly. With That being absorbed he was equal to both Tarmiel and Sariel and they struggled but eventually overcame him. When he absorbs Monspeet's Commandment he is shown to casually overpower both of them, The only time they do something notable is when they attack him when he was walking to Elizabeth in which he easily Thwarts them away.

How did you get 150x? Base Estarossa is around 61k and jumping from 61k to 88k isn't that big of a gap or unless you are thinking of something else

You've said this before and i still don't quite get it, of anything their true body would be unquantifiably stronger

They can still chop him apart and survive his blows. Monspeet's Commandment doesn't make him that enormously more powerful than them, but there's a relatively large gap.

Because Estarossa has almost the same power level as Demon Meliodas who performed the feat.

That's because you aren't getting my argument.

I'd say it's easily 2x given how Ludoshel in the best possible vessel went from above Chandler to above the Original Demon. Which is my point because Danafor level characters could fend their true forms off during the Holy War.

Last edited:
its simple dont scale esta .. tbh i dont see why we would he needed a commandment to even put up a fight and he still lost
only ones who would scale is twin demons, mel, zel, sins , 4c mael/sunshine. DK/SD , cath and thats it

They obviously scale to some extent, though. You can't just say 'don't scale Estarossa' and leave it at that.

Well that would just insinuate that his durability would just be a little bit lower than his combat prowess which is shown to outmatch both angels and the angel's durability would be much higher since they can survive hits.

Preformed which feat btw? Because I am talking about the ocean feat and iirc demon meliodas ap is like 60k post resurrection which still wouldn't get a 150x gap.

By danafor characters you mean the likes of Monspeed, Dereiri and Galand it's noted that their magic is zapped due to COED
Their Holy War Versions would be superior to the versions that fought Danafor Meliodas

Which still wouldn't put them that far apart from each other.

Which is what I'm saying. There's a 150x gap between the Danafor feat and your calculation. Derieri could somewhat fight Post-Timeskip Meliodas, even forcing him to use his Demon form at one point when Monspeet stepped in.

They still have known power levels and scale to Meliodas, who didn't have his magic zapped. Plus, that's just magic, it's not speed, strength and durability.

So that means they still scale to each other

I think you're mixing it up, Derreri was casually overpowering him whilst weakened due to COED and even his Demon Form was lingering. That Just Establishes that Dereri is much stronger whilst weakened and would be much more stronger if she didn't get sealed.

Having Know power levels really doesn't change a thing other than establishing superiority over the quantified power levels they got at the time.

I think you're mixing it up, Derreri was casually overpowering him whilst weakened due to COED and even his Demon Form was lingering. That Just Establishes that Dereri is much stronger whilst weakened and would be much more stronger if she didn't get sealed.

Having Know power levels really doesn't change a thing other than establishing superiority over the quantified power levels they got at the time.
What does coed stand for?

To be honest, it’s arguable that Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas is really the one who destroyed Danafor, cause it was far more than just the 2nd Demon Mark that did it, we see his body engulfed in dark tattoos

Like that should be above Unsealed Assault Mode Meliodas, which I know he never used in canon, but my point still stands that it’s not entirely accurate to say that it was Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas that destroyed Danafor

Especially since we know Meliodas used Assault Mode against Escanor when they first met

Yes.
You're getting mixed up. Derieri overpowered him with over 50 attacks using Combo Star, each of which boost her physical strength. Meliodas withstood and blocked all of them before a certain point. Monspeet even says that Meliodas is the second to have ever withstood so many attacks, strongly implying she's on the same level as the Tarmiel fight.

The seal does not decrease their physical strength. It decreases their magic power. Even then, Derieri spent that whole arc restoring her magic power with souls.
It's not their quantified power levels at the time, it's a guide with their full power levels with all their magic power restored.

And guess what? Derieri is weaker than Demon Meliodas without Combo Star, but not a lot.

Last edited:
We're removing the Nerobasta feats due to some revisions.

All Goddesses who can perform Ark on a substantial level should scale above the Celestials, whose magic power has significantly decayed.

The Celestials are capable of defeating the lower level Demons, and Zoria managed to cut apart an amped Gray Demon's hand before he was overpowered with relative ease.

It's also stated that humans from 3,000 years ago had far greater power than a Holy Knight, but even they were about on par with the Godesses.

They have Sacred Treasures and were trained by Goddesses themselves. I'm referring more to early Gilthunder without a Sacred Treasure.

Guila could harm Diane even before getting a Sacred Treasure, and Diane is stronger than Meliodas, let alone Ban.

The Angel she harmed then proceeded to injure her with a single blast while in a weakened state.

Howzer can severely injure Gray Demons, a Red Demon, many Blue Demons and an Ochre Demon with a single tornado.

They're still stronger than Holy Knights and regular Demons.

Last edited:
You're getting mixed up. Derieri overpowered him with over 50 attacks using Combo Star, each of which boost her physical strength. Meliodas withstood and blocked all of them before a certain point. Monspeet even says that Meliodas is the second to have ever withstood so many attacks, strongly implying she's on the same level as the Tarmiel fight.
How am i mixing it up when what i said actually happened? You said this
Derieri could somewhat fight Post-Timeskip Meliodas, even forcing him to use his Demon form at one point when Monspeet stepped in.
When he was in demon form the start until Derieri Knocked him out of it.

The seal does not decrease their physical strength. It decreases their magic power. Even then, Derieri spent that whole arc restoring her magic power with souls.
A lot of implications and statements that due to their magic being depleted they are weaker than they where before (Pre COED).so they Their Versions from 3000 years ago would still be stronger regardless, we don't know how much of her magic is recovered.

How am i mixing it up when what i said actually happened? You said this
You're conflating 53 blows from Combo Star with base Derieri. You are objectively not saying what happened.
When he was in demon form the start until Derieri Knocked him out of it.
Post-Timeskip Meliodas, who was resurrected a month after Estarossa killed him, is not Unsealed Demon Meliodas.

As for him getting knocked out of the form, that's with 54 blows from Combo Star.
A lot of implications and statements that due to their magic being depleted they are weaker than they where before (Pre COED).so they Their Versions from 3000 years ago would still be stronger regardless, we don't know how much of her magic is recovered.
You mean statements like this, this and this? They absolutely do not suggest their physical strength has gone down, and even if that is the case, it seems to be marginal for someone like Galand.

Also, like I said, the guide lists their full power levels from 3,000 years ago and after they recovered their magic.

Last edited:
That explains a lot.

I always thought Meliodas absorbed all 54 of her attacks (which would make all of them only 30x stronger than the Hendrickson Revenge Counter), but what he absorbed was just the 54th.

Maybe backscaling Danafor base from his Demon form to an extent to make some new scaling work better.

He took a 54th combo from Derieri after dispelling his Demon Mark and Monspeet's flamebird. The only attack he couldn't withstand was a direct blast from Gloxinia, but that was Gloxinia using First Form (the same thing that allowed King to one-shot an Albion) on a crippled arm.

As I explained before, the gap between Galand and Meliodas is also much more significant.

Last edited:
Maybe backscaling Danafor base from his Demon form to an extent to make some new scaling work better.

He took a 54th combo from Derieri after dispelling his Demon Mark and Monspeet's flamebird. The only attack he couldn't withstand was a direct blast from Gloxinia, but that was Gloxinia using First Form (the same thing that allowed King to one-shot an Albion) on a crippled arm.

As I explained before, the gap between Galand and Meliodas is also much more significant.
So what does that mean?

Like who?
Drole (physically), Derieri, Monspeet, etc.
Also I think base unsealed Mel should be city-level at least.
What about ‘At most Island level’?
Why can't we use multipliers for speed and if we did, how fast would they be
There’s characters who are faster than stronger characters, such as Ban and Blue Demons. We also have no reason to believe speed scales linearly with strength.

As for the established speed multipliers, we have Zeldris’ second demon mark and Demon King giving dispersing half of his power.

Drole (physically), Derieri, Monspeet, etc.

Please explain.

There’s characters who are faster than stronger characters, such as Ban and Blue Demons. We also have no reason to believe speed scales linearly with strength.

As for the established speed multipliers, we have Zeldris’ second demon mark and Demon King giving dispersing half of his power.
Unsealed Meliodas is 10 times stronger than when he fought the Albion and 3 times stronger than his previous beserk stat against galand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back