• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least is a little unwarranted. It is higher, but not really to a massive and vague extent. It's, at best, a moderate boost.

Last edited:
At least is a little unwarranted.
Not really.

Post Revival Meliodas AP > Dereri Durability > Derieri AP Full Countered > 6.58 Gigatons > Derieri AP ~ 3.29 Gigatons

Derieri completely tanks her own AP full countered at her, and Meliodas can overcome her durability to the extent that he's able to punch her ribs out. That should warrant an At least qualifier.

Not really.

Post Revival Meliodas AP > Dereri Durability > Derieri AP Full Countered > 6.58 Gigatons > Derieri AP ~ 3.29 Gigatons

Derieri completely tanks her own AP full countered at her, and Meliodas can overcome her durability to the extent that he's able to punch her ribs out. That should warrant an At least qualifier.
I forgot the comparative damage. That makes sense.

Last edited:
I forgot about a point I was going to make about Nerobasta, Zaneri and Jenna in the OP.

Goddesses​

Extra Keys​

The overall strength of Goddesses varies heavily depending on the compatibility of their vessels, but they'll always be weaker.
Q325Does the strength of the Goddess Clan change when they're possessing a human versus when they're not?Depending on the compatibility their strength changes but fundamentally, of course, their original form is stronger.
Nabaka's Q&A is substantiated by the fact that Ludoshel, who was possessing the crème of the crop vessel, went from being not too far above Chandler and Cusack's True Forms to curbstomping the Original Demon. This also suggests that vessels are much weaker even in the best case scenario.

Jenna and Zaneri (despite retaining their physical forms) are in vessels, while the Nerobasta that fought Derieri was possessing Denzel. So they (or Nerobasta, at least) should get separate, much stronger, keys for their original forms.

Nerobasta's Possessed Form​

Nerobasta is a Lance Corporal, which is high-ranking among Goddesses. Jelamet, a Goddess that's comparable in rank and 400 years younger, managed restrain and harm Unsealed Meliodas to the point where he nearly collapsed. But he could have overpowered the attack itself before it surrounded him.

As I showed before, compatibility is a factor. Nerobasta stated that she'd like a somewhat younger body, but that's it. Denzel Liones is someone with high magic power, and Margaret was considered the perfect vessel for the light magic of a Goddess despite only the family on her father's side (which Denzel is biologically apart of) having remarkable abilities. As for Jelamet's vessel, it's stated to be 'not too bad', so they're probably not that different in overall compatibility.

After a lot of ponderation i now agree with byAshura on the full counter multiplier

Homever if we do agree on using the full counter multiplier for scaling i do not see any reason for why not to use it for the albion scaling as he took an "arthur level blast" with minimal damage, still think the escanor one is utter inconsistent though

Last edited:
Using it for Albion scaling (as in there's characters that can smash up Albions) is fine, but he didn't take it with minimal damage. Half his cheek was gone.

Since this thread is effectively dead, I'll just establish the scaling.

Apprentices = 27.7 Tons of TNT (City Block level)

Holy Knights/Ruin = Large Town level

Guila = At least Large Town level

Gowther = At most Small City level

High-Tier Unarmed Holy Knights = Small City level

Ban/Red Demon = 1542357.65307 Megatons (Small City level)

As stated in the OP, Meliodas is many times stronger than Ban, and high-tier Holy Knights like Meliodas scale to him with weaponry. This actually makes even more sense than 3x because Hendrickson has less power than Ban without a weapon, and is on par with Meliodas after taking in Red Demon blood.

Meliodas/High-Tier Armed Holy Knights/Red Demon Hendrickson = 3.08471530614 Megatons (Small City level), City level with Lostvayne

Despite having overall power levels lower than Meliodas, Gray Demons can overpower Hendrickson and Gilthunder after they grew even stronger since the Kingdom Infiltration Arc, so it's entirely reasonable to upscale them 18%. This is also consistent with Red Demons being on par with and much stronger than characters (Ban/Denzel) with overall power levels, so I'm willing to bet they just have little Spirit.

Diane and King don't scale to the Gray Demons, they're just way stronger than Meliodas without weapons.

Gray Demon = Small City level+

Diane = Small City level+, Higher with Gideon/Friends

King = Small City level+, at least City level with channelling/First Form (One-shot an Albion)

It's someone comparable to Meliodas + a Gray Demon. He also one-shot Diane with a Dark Nebula. Demon Mel grossly overpowered Ban with Meliodas' own power, and caved in Gray Demon Hendrickson's chest.

Gray Demon Hendrickson/Demon Meliodas/Albion = City level

Post-Training Diane one-shot an Albion with Gideon, whereas its Full Countered attack only burned up a cheek.

PT Diane = City level, Higher (>2x baseline) with Gideon

Unsealed Meliodas/Galand/Vessel Nerobasta = At least City level

I'll make the Ten Commandments portion of the scaling when I find a physical rating for Drole.

Since this thread is effectively dead, I'll just establish the scaling.

Apprentices = 27.7 Tons of TNT (City Block level)

Holy Knights/Ruin = Large Town level

Guila = At least Large Town level

Gowther = At most Small City level

High-Tier Unarmed Holy Knights = Small City level

Ban/Red Demon = 1542357.65307 Megatons (Small City level)

As stated in the OP, Meliodas is many times stronger than Ban, and high-tier Holy Knights like Meliodas scale to him with weaponry. This actually makes even more sense than 3x because Hendrickson has less power than Ban without a weapon, and is on par with Meliodas after taking in Red Demon blood.

Meliodas/High-Tier Armed Holy Knights/Red Demon Hendrickson = 3.08471530614 Megatons (Small City level), City level with Lostvayne

Despite having overall power levels lower than Meliodas, Gray Demons can overpower Hendrickson and Gilthunder after they grew even stronger since the Kingdom Infiltration Arc, so it's entirely reasonable to upscale them 18%. This is also consistent with Red Demons being on par with and much stronger than characters (Ban/Denzel) with overall power levels, so I'm willing to bet they just have little Spirit.

Diane and King don't scale to the Gray Demons, they're just way stronger than Meliodas without weapons.

Gray Demon = Small City level+

Diane = Small City level+, Higher with Gideon/Friends

King = Small City level+, at least City level with channelling/First Form (One-shot an Albion)

It's someone comparable to Meliodas + a Gray Demon. He also one-shot Diane with a Dark Nebula. Demon Mel grossly overpowered Ban with Meliodas' own power, and caved in Gray Demon Hendrickson's chest.

Gray Demon Hendrickson/Demon Meliodas/Albion = City level

Post-Training Diane one-shot an Albion with Gideon, whereas its Full Countered attack only burned up a cheek.

PT Diane = City level, Higher (>2x baseline) with Gideon

Unsealed Meliodas/Galand/Vessel Nerobasta = At least City level

I'll make the Ten Commandments portion of the scaling when I find a physical rating for Drole.
I think that drole should at worst downscale to baseline high 7-A

Maybe Drole's effortlessly well over 9x stronger than Matrona.

It took 9-ish blows (counting the number of shockwaves and the other 2 blows) and marring her knuckles to knock Diane out of heavy metal, whereas Drole's palm strike maims her in one hit.

Either that, or we can't look at this additively. Like a blow 2x as strong as Matrona's is higher than Heavy Metal's defence.
I think that drole should at worst downscale to baseline high 7-A
This is just in terms of physical strength.

Last edited:
As I said in the discussion thread, it’s not worth it. But there’s not even any calculations.

Last edited:
I’ve tried myself, but there’s not enough landmarks to calculate the full size.

It’d need to be be 100 km across (basically devastating a third of Britannia) just to reach Estarossa in my new scaling.

I’ve tried myself, but there’s not enough landmarks to calculate the full size.

It’d need to be be 100 km across (basically devastating a third of Britannia) just to reach Estarossa in my new scaling.
What do you mean? The DK meliodas attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back