• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the darkness being fake is my point. Secondly, I’ll have to read it again, but I don’t remember that being the case.

This got me thinking

Pretty much sunshine works based on the position of the sun

So even if something blocks out the sun it would still work but Chandler Night made it that he would revert back to his nighttime self

This gotta be some big feat or something..

This got me thinking

Pretty much sunshine works based on the position of the sun

So even if something blocks out the sun it would still work but Chandler Night made it that he would revert back to his nighttime self

This gotta be some big feat or something..
It's reality warping

We see he’s not really moving the sun and the moon, or anything, he just creates a sort of gradual bubble that turns night into day. According to the Sins, it’d also be deactivated once he’s dead, and Mael disperses TOG’s ‘veil’.

Doesn’t seem like a feat of power, just a magical ability.

It isn’t Demon Mark Meliodas who does that feat, it’s a Meliodas who’s engulfed in darkness and black marks, and since we know Meliodas had access to his 3rd Demon Mark and Assault Mode during this time period, it wouldn’t be scaling to the Meliodas who has a Power Level of 50,000+ and lost to Estarossa

So the 50,000-88,000 people shouldn’t be scaling to Danafor’s Destruction

Last edited:
Nabaka has a thing for retroactively changing the Demon Mark. It's repeatedly confirmed in-universe that Unsealed Meliodas destroyed Danafor.

It doesn't even make sense for him to do it at Post-Time Skip or Prime levels of power because, despite having Assault Mode, he'd gone through a bunch of resurrections.

Not only that, every piece of media showing the destruction of Danafor—even made after that chapter—shows it was his berserk form, which only increased his strength previously because it was drawing out latent power.

In the chapter where he's getting his powers back.
Except that isn’t said… It’s said they need to return their power to him, we know right before his power was stolen, he had access to his 3rd Demon Mark and also Assault Mode, and his Prime Power is above 200,000

All that’s said is that Meliodas has had his power returned to him, but in Chapter 137, he explicitly says he hasn’t reached his full potential and still has some recovering to do, which likely means his original power is slowly returning, and we of course see that over time, his power returns to it where it originally was, being far above Zeldris, as well we know that he could use his 3rd Demon Mark and Assault Mode as a Sins member, meaning him not using those forms against the commandments means he couldn’t yet, which once again signifies he did mot fully regain the power he used to destroy Danafor

At no point is it actually said the 50,000 Demon Mark Meliodas is the same level as the Meliodas who destroyed Danafor, in fact it’s implied this feat was performed as a max rage feat far above a standard Demon Mark, since we know Berserker Mode>Demon Mark

In a side chapter later, when Meliodas is threatening to destroy Liones, his rage is building up and we see the 3rd Demon Mark as well as him being covered in darkness

So yet again, it was never directly said or stated that the Demon Mark Meliodas who fought Drole and Gloxinia is the same power as the one who destroyed Danafor, that’s just a huge assumption that’s been made for years, and it’s been debunked by later chapters

Except that isn’t said… It’s said they need to return their power to him, we know right before his power was stolen, he had access to his 3rd Demon Mark and also Assault Mode, and his Prime Power is above 200,000
The power stolen directly at Danafor, my guy, and returned to him in full. It is stated. And they have to spend this entire arc training him so that he doesn't destroy the city again, and they have simulations of him constantly destroying the city with that power.
All that’s said is that Meliodas has had his power returned to him, but in Chapter 137, he explicitly says he hasn’t reached his full potential and still has some recovering to do, which likely means his original power is slowly returning, and we of course see that over time, his power returns to it where it originally was, being far above Zeldris, as well we know that he could use his 3rd Demon Mark and Assault Mode as a Sins member, meaning him not using those forms against the commandments means he couldn’t yet, which once again signifies he did mot fully regain the power he used to destroy Danafor
He explicitly says a little more recovering, and the databook lists his power as pretty much unchanged onwards from that, so it's probably just a boast.

What you're talking about there is Post-Revival Meliodas after the timeskip, who died and revived after receiving his Danafor levels.
At no point is it actually said the 50,000 Demon Mark Meliodas is the same level as the Meliodas who destroyed Danafor, in fact it’s implied this feat was performed as a max rage feat far above a standard Demon Mark, since we know Berserker Mode>Demon Mark
Again, his power is drawn from that source.
In a side chapter later, when Meliodas is threatening to destroy Liones, his rage is building up and we see the 3rd Demon Mark as well as him being covered in darkness
And in all the instances where he destroys Danafor, it's shown not to have been that form.
So yet again, it was never directly said or stated that the Demon Mark Meliodas who fought Drole and Gloxinia is the same power as the one who destroyed Danafor, that’s just a huge assumption that’s been made for years, and it’s been debunked by later chapters
It's not a huge assumption, it's literally what happens in the chapter. Calling it a retcon or debunk literally just relies on the appearance of one Demon Mark in a side chapter, something Nabaka is notoriously inconsistent with.

Last edited:
The power stolen directly at Danafor, my guy.
Uh no… He destroyed Danafor and many years later during the time when the Sins were accused of being evil and Elizabeth was hurt, that’s when Meliodas was going berserk again and we see that’s when Merlin stole his power, Meliodas still had his Danafor destroying power up until the Sins disbanded
He explicitly says a little more recovering, and the databook lists his power as pretty much unchanged onwards from that, so it's probably just a boast.
I mean we know that isn’t his full power tho… His full power from Danafor is at a point where he had access to Assault Mode and his Demon Mark… So this out of control full berserk covered in blackness Meliodas shouldn’t be scaling to just simply the Demon Mark, I don’t know which form to scale him too frankly since it was a rage feat, I guess just his peak power in the times as a Sin before the series started
What you're talking about there is Post-Revival Meliodas after the timeskip.
Yes, but we know for a fact that Post-Revival Meliodas is weaker than the power he had during the Holy War and as Captain of the Sins… So yeah, this doesn’t matter as we know his Unsealed State is still very much incomplete compared to those days
His power is drawn from that source.
Once again no, his power was stolen in Liones when Elizabeth got hurt, not at Danafor
And in all the instances where he destroys Danafor, it's shown not to have been that form.
You’re right, it’s worse, it’s a berserk form that has black markings all over Meliodas’ face, so it shouldn’t be assumed to scale to regular ass Demon Mark Meliodas
It's not a huge assumption, it's literally what happens in the chapter.
His power was returned to him, but as we know, it wasn’t his full power at all… He didn’t show Assault Mode, which once again, we know he did have at the time of Danafor’s Destruction

This whole Demon Mark Meliodas = Form that destroyed Danafor gets like debunked by later chapters because Nakaba changed his mind about Meliodas’ true power like 4 times

Uh no… He destroyed Danafor and many years later during the time when the Sins were accused of being evil and Elizabeth was hurt, that’s when Meliodas was going berserk again and we see that’s when Merlin stole his power, Meliodas still had his Danafor destroying power up until the Sins disbanded
I meant to say his Danafor levels were stolen, which they were. Merlin explicitly stole them because he was going to replicate what he did to Danafor on Liones.
I mean we know that isn’t his full power tho… His full power from Danafor is at a point where he had access to Assault Mode and his Demon Mark… So this out of control full berserk covered in blackness Meliodas shouldn’t be scaling to just simply the Demon Mark, I don’t know which form to scale him too frankly since it was a rage feat, I guess just his peak power in the times as a Sin before the series started
The thing is Meliodas never used the forms you're bringing up to destroy Danafor.

It's confirmed by Merlin that the only reason his power increased at all previously was because he was tapping into his latent sealed power.
Yes, but we know for a fact that Post-Revival Meliodas is weaker than the power he had during the Holy War and as Captain of the Sins… So yeah, this doesn’t matter as we know his Unsealed State is still very much incomplete compared to those days
But the Meliodas that destroyed Danafor isn't his Prime, he's revived since then.
Once again no, his power was stolen in Liones when Elizabeth got hurt, not at Danafor
You're misunderstanding me. All I said was that it's the same source.
You’re right, it’s worse, it’s a berserk form that has black markings all over Meliodas’ face, so it shouldn’t be assumed to scale to regular ass Demon Mark Meliodas
Given that, when Berserk was active the first time we see it, he wasn't stronger than Gideon (whereas his Demon Mark did way more damage to Hendy than Gideon), I strongly disagree.
His power was returned to him, but as we know, it wasn’t his full power at all…
He never used either of those at Danafor.

The fact that he doesn't use his Assault Mode just means he doesn't want to sacrifice his emotions. He could do it even after reviving.
He didn’t show Assault Mode, which once again, we know he did have at the time of Danafor’s Destruction
No we don't. We know he destroyed Danafor 10 or 11 years prior to the series, but the only time Meliodas showed Assault Mode before that point was 15 years before the series.

Edit: Nvm, it was 16.
This whole Demon Mark Meliodas = Form that destroyed Danafor gets like debunked by later chapters because Nakaba changed his mind about Meliodas’ true power like 4 times
He didn't change his mind. He changed the shape of his Demon Mark, which he's done a bunch.

Also, we've seen with all the 2nd Demon Marks that they're already using their Demon Marks and then enlarge them, but that isn't the case here.

Last edited:
So i used the horizon calculator for the panel and got 65.5km if i remember the correctly the rock they're on was the mid way point so i used 65.5km as a radius, long story short using PE this feat is Mountain level to Large Mountain level.... disappointing

So i used the horizon calculator for the panel and got 65.5km if i remember the correctly the rock they're on was the mid way point so i used 65.5km as a radius, long story short using PE this feat is Mountain level to Large Mountain level.... disappointing
But you are calculating the lifting strength remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back