• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i remember they said they didnt show a horizon from years ago which is why it didnt get used... the sky sariel created , matches ocean but dont really show anything .. maybe im missing details idk

Apparently if you're using horizon calculator it's the height of which the camera is on
So if I'm using this, the Altitude of thunderclouds are 1km and if I put it in the horizon calculator it would give me a result of 112.9 Kilometres

Use this site

https://ww3.***************.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-288/

And look for Vampires of Edinburgh or something like that on top(if you're on pc)

I read something intereasting since vampires get a 2x increase to their magic power at night should this apply to demons as the least increase they get?
It states power level in general. Demons just get an unquantifiable boost to their magic power.

I don’t see why. They’re similar, but Vampires are especially vulnerable to sunlight (easily the source of this boost). The fact that one is overall power and the other is just magic power adds on to this.

I don’t see why. They’re similar, but Vampires are especially vulnerable to sunlight.
Becuase they are undead. Yeah but the night buff applies to the both of them. All I am saying is that 2x is a reasonable lowball. It wouldn't be too assumptive.

You make it sound as if Vampires are just undead versions of demons. No, they’re monsters with a handful of similarities to demons, like getting a power boost at night (which could honestly be vampires just weakening in the day) and the ability to manipulate darkness.

It’s massively assumptive. The boosts themselves affect different aspects of their power levels.

Substantiating what I’m saying, Chandler’s ability to bring on night reduced Escanor to a normal human, while Izraf’s didn’t. Yet both were amped.

So the factors that give them the boosts are possibly way diffferent.

You make it sound as if Vampires are just undead versions of demons. No, they’re monsters with a handful of similarities to demons, like getting a power boost at night (which could honestly be vampires just weakening in the day) and the ability to manipulate darkness.

It’s massively assumptive. The boosts themselves affect different aspects of their power levels.
Wasn't that becuase he had sunshine stored in rhitta? After he defeated izraf the darkness vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back