• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of gowther, demon gowther when he end holy war, he really can do change mael race from goddess to demon and even make everyone in the entire verse forget about him, does that a biological manipulation and memory manip or something?

Ludoshel's Grace is specifically to move fast, so I don't think she should scale in any area except power.

Also, Ludoshel was intercepted by Drole, which is massive support for Flash working in short bursts or being something that increases his speed rather than a constant level he always has.
more like hes only using it when attacking but maybe ur correct also ... but drole , magic speed and vs chandler with glox will scale all 3 of them

more like hes only using it when attacking but maybe ur correct also ... but drole , magic speed and vs chandler with glox will scale all 3 of them
Demon Mel reacted to Drole’s earth attacks, and people can react to Diane’s.
Why is unsealed meliodas small city level he is like 10x stronger than base self and albion?
Lack of scaling. I’ll have to rectify that.

Zeldris surpassed it in his second Demon Mark, which doubled the speed of his vacuum according to the raws. His first mark would be Relativistic+ with Ominous Nebula, and his Second would get FTL.
Wait why Relativistic+ ?
The Supreme Deity and Demon King could maybe scale, but I don't see why on second though. If the Supreme Deity had the power of all Graces currently and previously, wouldn't her abilities increase massively during noon? That doesn't make much sense because she's just portrayed as equal to the Demon King.
The Supreme Deity should scale lol, Flash is a portion of a power she granted Ludociel. It would go against the narrative of the holy war and both Gods that one is stronger than the other even if her powers continuously grows.

The wording in the raws is double, so his first demon mark’s Ominous Nebula is half as fast as his 2nd mark.

You missed the point so badly here. If SD’s power doesn’t grow during the day, as she and DK are constantly equal, it doesn’t make sense for her to have Sunshine, so that makes some abilities suspect. It’s entirely possible she can just give abilities she doesn’t have.

In fact, the Demon King hasn’t shown to stop anyone who has hatred in their heart, age killers to death, burn the eyes out of the faithless, etc. Why are we assuming these people have the abilities they give out?

Last edited:
In fact, the Demon King hasn’t shown to stop anyone who has hatred in their heart, age killers to death, burn the eyes out of the faithless, etc. Why aren’t we assuming these people have the abilities they give out?
You mean Demon King should not have the power of ten commandment ?

I suppose it could just be the Commandments operating inconsistently, but where’s even a single example of DK using a Commandment?

I believe he uses one a single time while in Meliodas’ body, but that’s all I vaguely remember.

People don’t always have the abilities they give out in fiction, unless it’s an established rule.

I suppose it could just be the Commandments operating inconsistently, but where’s even a single example of DK using a Commandment?

I believe he uses one a single time while in Meliodas’ body, but that’s all I vaguely remember.
Because no one broke to activate the rule

look he gave it then regained it.. just like he did with taking GOD back from zeldris but its also true he aint use them and tbh why bother? the sins know them anyways

also what yall think about this? another calc i got from someone but my main issue with this is that DK was also stated to have 1M pl which scales to SD which..... zel and mel beat with 2nd DEMON mark .. and ban fought against... also the guy that made the calc dont really like NNT he was kinda showing how wrong i was
094ccc7cd36953ca0a440401d9a57e49.png

https://gyazo.com/094ccc7cd36953ca0a440401d9a57e49

Last edited:
They absolutely did.

Zeldris killed without a Commandment, everyone there hates the Demon King and has no faith in him (especially Commandmentless Zeldris after he learned DK’s plans), they fought without rest, Meliodas (who was vulnerable to Love after losing his Commandment) violates the Selflessness Commandment.

You can’t just bypass this with ‘they know the rules.’ So do I. The plot of the series itself is against you here.

Last edited:
holy crap asura is right... deri/drole commandment should've worked i forgot which is which.. but ya they did fight without rest UNLESS u wanna count the rest mel took when he went inside dk mental zone

holy crap asura is right... deri/drole commandment should've worked i forgot which is which.. but ya they did fight without rest UNLESS u wanna count the rest mel took when he went inside dk mental zone
Derieri’s inflicts illness on those who commit impure deeds. Impurity is up to interpretation.

Drole’s inflicts further pain on people who show an intolerance for pain.

Gloxinia used moon rose it restore health and fatigue and deri commandment is something different

I don’t recall such a thing.

Are some of the more garden variety Goddesses, like Nerobasta, vulnerable to Commandments?
Maybe murder and other heinous crimes will activate it.
In which case, Derieri should be disease ridden, but maybe it’s kind of like Love where it depends on motivation.

I don’t recall such a thing.

Are some of the more garden variety Goddesses, like Nerobasta, vulnerable to Commandments?

In which case, Derieri should be disease ridden, but maybe it’s kind of like Love where it depends on motivation.
Exactly. The commandments should work on nerobasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back