• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this goes well and is civil. Welcome everyone, been a while since I made a CRT so I'm a bit rusty. So I apologize if I add weird justifications. This will only go through Shippuden and POSSIBLY Part 1 Naruto, I will make another thread for Boruto as it would also affect that scaling.

Since we're at a standstill after the previous failed CRT by M3X, I thought I would introduce some new and better scaling.

This scaling starts with Suigetsu, yep. This guy.
Currently, his justifications for 7-C are kind of weak.
Attack Potency: Town level (At least comparable to Zabuza, and could temporarily fight against Darui)

However, Suigetsu has performed far better feats than these, and I'll explain why his fight with Darui isn't an anti-feat either.

Blocked a strike from Killer B that was meant to kill Sasuke, which is also impressive considering that he's weak to lightning ninjutsu. (Base Killer B is 7-A+)

He was able to damage Tobi who could match Hiruzen (Edo Old Hiruzen is also 7-A+)

He fought Partial Cure Mark Jugo and Full Curse Mark Jugo could block a punch from a serious Raikage (A is also 7-A+)

[Note: For this feat, it is obvious that Full Curse Mark should be stronger than Partial Curse Mark, but it wouldn't be almost 1000x since that would be the requirement for jumping from 7-C to 7-A]

Blocked a punch from the Raikage, though his sword broke right afterwards (Again another 7-A+ feat)

Now, what about Darui?

We know he fought Base Kinkaku and Ginkaku, and we currently put Kinkaku and Ginkaku at 7-C from scaling to Darui. So if anything, it would be better feats for those 2, not an anti-feat for Darui.

Darui knocked back Sasuke with water and lightning style (Sasuke during this time was 7-A+)

Matched Partial Curse Mark Jugo and possibly knocked him back (The panel and anime seems to show that)

Let's also not forget that Darui does eventually become 7-A in the New Era.

So what scaling chain do we get from this?

Base Jugo < Partial Curse Mark Jugo = Suigetsu = Darui < Full Curse Mark Jugo < Sasuke < Third Raikage = Base B (This might be wrong, but even if you shuffle the chain, it wouldn't make much difference)

What feat do they all scale to?

Currently, we are using this calc which puts Hebi Sasuke at 600 Megatons, and we know Taka Sasuke is stronger than this. So everyone in the scaling chain would be 7-A+, including Base Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

After this, we simply need to find who else scales to these. Most likely a large portion of the characters would be affected by this so it will take time.

[Bonus]

If this is accepted, Partial Curse Mark Jugo is 7-A+ from scaling to Suigetsu and Darui, which means he scales to 600 Megatons. His Full Curse Mark should be treated as a 10x multiplier like any other Sound 4 Members as well as Curse Mark 2 Sasuke as the Curse Mark was a product of enzymes from his body. So that should make Full Curse Mark Jugo 6 Gigatons (6-C), so this would make anyone who scales to or above him 6-C. This might feel like an exaggeration, but if anything, they would still be weaker than Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, or even the standard Bijuu Bomb.

I pray this goes smoothly.

Hebi Sasuke’s calc is wrong and some of us are already working on the new scaling chain. We were just waiting for the seventeen million Naruto CRTs that already exist to finish.

This is all based on the current ratings, which are incorrect. The old calcs have been redone, and like Tracer said, we're working on the new scaling using the updated calcs.

Hebi Sasuke’s calc is wrong and some of us are already working on the new scaling chain. We were just waiting for the seventeen million Naruto CRTs that already exist to finish.
Guys LordTracer is working on scaling with a few other Naruto experts as well, and we are doing things one at a time, let us get through it and if you want to do a Naruto CRT get to a few other members first so we can discuss and see how we implement things else it would be a massive mess.

One day, Pain will be multi continental. It may take one year, it may take a billion years, but it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back