• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Multiverse Names

See here's the thing: The + sign is always used to denote being stupidly far into your tier, usually being at least halfway between yours and the next. But the problem comes from some things I've seen: Thanks to using + as an actual tier, makes it more difficult to tell who is far into baseline 2-A, and who isn't. Not to mention that, as far as I'm aware. 2-A is the only tier to incorporate the + sign to separate it's name from the other tiers. It makes it look out of place.

I suggest we rename 2-A from Multiversal+ to High Multiversal, to allow the + sign to be used for really high end characters. As for the current High Multiversal? Simply incorporate it into the base for Low 1-C. Low 1-C is used for higher dimensionality, and how is 5D not going outside that? Not to mention it just looks better for the 4D tier in my opinion.

It's literally the only tier to use that. We have "High" and "Low" tiers. It just feels out of place. But the big reason is mostly because it makes it more difficult to tell who is higher into the tier, due to the nature of the + on this wiki.

Explanations inside parentheses exist to tell how high one is at 2-A

This is a stupidly minor change that would take a lot of unnecessary work

im still confused with Multi Universal equaling low multiverseal. Thats so confusing man why couldnt we just keep Multi Universal

Anyway, I agree with the other staff members.

Back