• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Kid Content Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, we all know that Fractured but Whole is gonna come out soon but before that happens we need to do something.

I think we should be adding all the abillities from the 3 classes to profile. To me, it makes sense considering how other RPG characters can have all their abilities on hand despite onlying able to access only some of them due to the player's choices, such as Dovahkiin and similar charactes.

Please give me you're opinion on if we should add the abilites from his other classes (and heroes when the time comes).

Newkid-mage-large 125894

Yes, I do wonder if the wiki a "Transgender characters" category since he/she can be transgender. Early walkthroughs revealed he can be different genders.

Only Poison and Alluka could fit into that. Maybe Alucard, but he just shapeshifts into whatever he wants while still identifying as male.

But I wouldn't mind a Transgender Characters category or even simply an LGBT category

Actually, Grell Sutcliff and Angela/Ash from Black Butler are also transgender from a point of view. Then there's Tooru Mutsuki from Tokyo Ghoul. And Krem from Dragon Age.

Is Emporio Ivankov a transgender? Also, why would it be too controversial if this is not a wiki that dives too deep into the topic? It's only a form of identification.

Well, when we had a homosexual characters category, I was told to remove it, since a gay member felt singled out and offended by it.

We also try to stay away from all social agendas in this wiki. Categorising characters by religion, ideology, or sexual orientation seems to thread into real world hot button issues territory.

Yeah, sorry, but it is best not to take any chances, and stay away from all potential controversy.

@TheNeolancer

What specifically do you suggest, and what proof is there of the abilities?

There are so many like fire manipulation, electricity manipulation (with weapons), size manipulation, poison manipulation (with poison weapons), Regenerationn (mid-low via potions) ,can nullify healing and Regenerationn, limited blood manipulation and many other that I do not remember right now.

The other abilities makes a lot of sense. And I agree with the LGBT stuff. I'm trans myself but there are way too many people who'll get offended because of it.

Okay, but we should still preferably try to stay on topic.

There's also empowerment via the Jew classes (don't blame me for calling it that, blame the writers) as they get stronger the less hp thay have, statistics amp removal from horn of irritation, Breath attacks, electricity manip eve without weapons, explosive manip, summoning (the plauges of Egypt), and just overall weapon mastery.

Also the new kid can react to bullets from SWAT soldiers and lasers from aliens

I doubt we can just say they have FTL/Speed of Light reactions just based off of the laser dodging feats.

But Transonic or even Supersonic+ seems reasonable to me.

So, can somebody write an easy to understand list of all the abilities that need to be added, and statistics that need to be changed, with included explanations?

Antvasima said:
So, can somebody write an easy to understand list of all the abilities that need to be added, and statistics that need to be changed, with included explanations?
I can probably do it over time and content mods can help if they want...

I meant here in this thread, for easy overview before adding them to the page.

Antvasima said:
I meant here in this thread, for easy overview before adding them to the page.
I just spent the last 15 minutes adding abilities to his page....

Edit: Nevrmind I can just copy and paste what I've got here.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Magic, A limited degree of Mind Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (via weapons and by themselves), Poison Manipulation, Empowerment (Deals more damage the lower his health is), Summoning (via the Plagues of Egypt), Breath Attack (can breathe fire), Can negate healing and Regenerationn,

Okay. That seems fine.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

I don't know if that is necessary, if his statistics are mostly identical.

I suppose, but it nevertheless seems unnecessary here.

I think that it is time to close this thread now.

Actually, I was planning to bring up what Therfir and Gontenks mentiones about speed, I was just at school, lookinh on this on my crappy slide phone. Should we make a new thread for it or stay on this one...

A likely weapon would be the Heckler & Koch MP5. That can have a muzzle velocity anywhere from 285 to 425 m / s. But due to being employed by the "Big Bad Government Guy," it's unknown how high they truly rank. So, anywhere from Subsonic+ to Transonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back