• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my mind cuz Goo clearly regenarated his back while Tom tightened his muscles. Anyway everything seems alr except Tom

I really don't understand how that's regen when there are still a thinner wounds clearly visible and there isn't any "torn of skin" getting healed as well.
Brother could you please shut up 🤗 if you still don't think it's a regen despite my explanation and comparisons between the two images, and on top of that, despite the fact that the skin of the goo is clearly torn in the first image and not in the 2nd image, I have nothing to say anymore, stop making everything more difficult, you keep repeating yourself and this only makes this topic go on and on.

Brother could you please shut up 🤗 if you still don't think it's a regen despite my explanation and comparisons between the two images, and on top of that, despite the fact that the skin of the goo is clearly torn in the first image and not in the 2nd image, I have nothing to say anymore, stop making everything more difficult, you keep repeating yourself and this only makes this topic go on and on.
I don't see any torn skin getting healed. There are still clear thinner wounds visible and that's only because Goo tightened his muscles to stop the bleeding similar to Tom Lee. Your explanation also doesn't explain why he never healed the wound in his throat to stop the bleeding if he had Regeneration.

I also suggest you to drop this shitty attitude cuz it's starting to get hella annoying to talk to you.

I also suggest you to drop this shitty attitude cuz it's starting to get hella annoying to talk to you.
I'll talk to you how I want to talk to you if you don't like it you can leave if you don't like it I'm starting to get bored responding to you and like I said we keep repeating things we've discussed if you don't like it you can leave right now

I don't see any torn skin getting healed. There are still clear thinner wounds visible and that's only because Goo tightened his muscles to stop the bleeding similar to Tom Lee. Your explanation also doesn't explain why he never healed the wound in his throat to stop the bleeding if he had Regeneration.

You cant compare Goos throat and Back. A throat is different besides Its like saying "why cant X regen his brain damage when he has low-regen ability". We clearly saw that goo healed his skin and and thats not comparable with squezzing your muscles since squezzing your back will just stop bleeding but u wont be able to heal it.

You cant compare Goos throat and Back. A throat is different besides Its like saying "why cant X regen his brain damage when he has low-regen ability". We clearly saw that goo healed his skin and and thats not comparable with squezzing your muscles since squezzing your back will just stop bleeding but u wont be able to heal it.
So it's a regen ability that only works for his back and nowhere else? Like what? Also, that's not healing lol. Goo gets slashed, then tightens his muscles to stop the bleeding. There are still black lines on Goo's back in the aftermath
I'll talk to you how I want to talk to you if you don't like it you can leave if you don't like it I'm starting to get bored responding to you and like I said we keep repeating things we've discussed if you don't like it you can leave right now
That's one way to get reported I guess.

I agree with stuff, but I don't know about regeneration. A "possibly" rating should be fine unless there's another character in the series who's actually amazed or mentions about him regenerating his body parts.

I agree with stuff, but I don't know about regeneration. A "possibly" rating should be fine unless there's another character in the series who's actually amazed or mentions about him regenerating his body parts.
Oh, yes, I think that's fair for now

Edit: I think that's exactly what Lordgriffin was trying to say, so yes, it is appropriate to show it as "possibly" in Goo's profile

I really don't understand how that's regen when there are still a thinner wounds clearly visible and there isn't any "torn of skin" getting healed as well.
IMG_20231127_014748.jpg
IMG_20231126_221325.jpg
IMG_20231126_223141.png

To be honest, I don't think this injury can be covered by muscle tightening. We can clearly see that the skin is torn. But as far as I understand from the conversation above, the character is doing it by breathing. So the idea of self-healing and not regeneration needs to be reconsidered. Still, I will decide whether it is regeneration or self-healing until I see other people's opinions.

To be honest, I don't think this injury can be covered by muscle tightening. We can clearly see that the skin is torn. But as far as I understand from the conversation above, the character is doing it by breathing. So the idea of self-healing and not regeneration needs to be reconsidered. Still, I will decide whether it is regeneration or self-healing until I see other people's opinions.
It's pretty much the same thing Tom lee did so I don't understand how this isn't Body Control when that fits the "Control of Basic Fucntions" section of the ability page.

So it's a regen ability that only works for his back and nowhere else? Like what? Also, that's not healing lol. Goo gets slashed, then tightens his muscles to stop the bleeding. There are still black lines on Goo's back in the aftermath

That's one way to get reported I guess.

You cant compare his throat with his back and reread the chapter again, goo healed his Back+Shoulder/Chest. Besides its healing, there is now way someoene can heal his Back while tighting muscles and again, if u disagree with regen fine but its healing 100%.

You cant compare his throat with his back and reread the chapter again, goo healed his Back+Shoulder/Chest.
I don't think you understood what I tried to say. I'm not comparing his throat with his back, I'm simply saying that if Goo had healing or Regen, he would just heal his throat as well.
Besides its healing, there is now way someoene can heal his Back while tighting muscles and again, if u disagree with regen fine but its healing 100%.
Tom Lee didn't too. Goo doesn't need to heal his muscles when he can tighten his muscles to stop the bleeding which would make the wounds on Goo's back barely visible, similar to Tom Lee.

Here we go again... , I'm not sure how many times I've said it, but I want to repeat it once more, guys, the wound on Goo's back is not a thin and sharp wound like the wound on Tom's back, on the contrary, it is a thicker and deeper wound because Tom opened it directly with his fingers, and on top of that, as you can see in the images, it is a wound caused by an attack that shattered the skin and even lifted the skin to a large extent, you cannot make such a wound invisible just by squeezing your muscles like Goo did in the last image.

I don't think you understood what I tried to say. I'm not comparing his throat with his back, I'm simply saying that if Goo had healing or Regen, he would just heal his throat as well.

Tom Lee didn't too. Goo doesn't need to heal his muscles when he can tighten his muscles to stop the bleeding which would make the wounds on Goo's back barely visible, similar to Tom Lee.
Bro again its like saying "If X has the low-regen ability, why didnt he regenate his brain-cells or soul".

I doubt that u can heal your skin by tighting your muscles. Anyway lets see what will Happen.

Bro again its like saying "If X has the low-regen ability, why didnt he regenate his brain-cells or soul".
Alright this is getting funny now. Like, do I have to point out how the example you gave has no relevance to my point whatsoever?
I doubt that u can heal your skin by tighting your muscles. Anyway lets see what will Happen.
Again, Tom Lee got a scar as well and was able to tighten his muscles to partially close the wound which made the blood loss stop. Goo literally did the same thing where the only thing different is the muscle he tightened.

This is really funny I guess if you are still presenting the same arguments despite the answers we have given, there is no need to respond further, the only thing you said is that he is tightening his muscles there, and yes I have already explained that this is already wrong, we already have one staff approval, now we will just wait for the 48 hours to expire.

This is really funny I guess if you are still presenting the same arguments despite the answers we have given, there is no need to respond further, the only thing you said is that he is tightening his muscles there, and yes I have already explained that this is already wrong,
Because my arguments never got refuted. You guys literally just kept saying "This is %100 healing" without presenting me one counter argument. I guess you tried to go with the "His skin is torn off and he regenerated that" when we literally see Tom Lee cover up his torn off skin by tightening the muscles around it. This is a blatant Body Control feat.

Because my arguments never got refuted. You guys literally just kept saying "This is %100 healing" without presenting me one counter argument. I guess you tried to go with the "His skin is torn off and he regenerated that" when we literally see Tom Lee cover up his torn off skin by tightening the muscles around it. This is a blatant Body Control feat.
I am not sure if there is a misunderstanding, but I would like to summarise what has happened so far

Yes, Tom Lee's success is exactly a muscle compression success, we can see this in the picture

But Goo's achievement is nothing of the sort.Goo clearly took more than just a large, irregular attack from a sword that could leave his skin flat and thinly cut.Look, his skin was quite clearly irregularly shredded and large wounds were opened on his back.I understand that you are claiming that this is a muscle compression achievement that will be caused by Tom, but this is incorrect because when we look at the next image, we see that there is no trace of these shredded skins, and also what I mean is that Tom Lee's wound is constantly shown while Goo's wound is don't constantly shown.

Also, as Tom closes his wound, his veins are compressed and exposed and the blood continues to flow a little more, so it is really obvious that this is muscle compression, yes, he closes the wound by tightening his muscles and stops the bleeding. But here's extra evidence of Goo regenerating her broken skin so we know she's not doing the same thing as Tom. (If this were the case, Goo's deep wounds would have to be tightened, the veins would have to protrude and close the wound inwards, as in Tom's.)

This success is definitely not a success similar to Tom Lee's success and you cannot fix your broken skin with body control, so I do not agree with what you say, this is much more than a success that can be achieved with body control.

But Goo's achievement is nothing of the sort.Goo clearly took more than just a large, irregular attack from a sword that could leave his skin flat and thinly cut.Look, his skin was quite clearly irregularly shredded and large wounds were opened on his back.
I don't understand what you consider an "irregularly shredded" but those wounds just look like straight cuts that tore his skin as well, similar to Tom Lee's.
I understand that you are claiming that this is a muscle compression achievement that will be caused by Tom, but this is incorrect because when we look at the next image, we see that there is no trace of these shredded skins,
I already told you how he can just cover the torn of skin by tightening the muscles around his wounds.
and also what I mean is that Tom Lee's wound is constantly shown while Goo's wound is don't constantly shown.
I reread the whole fight and both of their wounds are pretty much shown consistently.
But here's extra evidence of Goo regenerating her broken skin so we know she's not doing the same thing as Tom. (If this were the case, Goo's deep wounds would have to be tightened, the veins would have to protrude and close the wound inwards, as in Tom's.)
We never get a zoom in of Goo tightening his muscles (healing through your opinion) so you can't really say that he heals his skin as well when -like i said a million times- he can just tighten the muscles around the wound to cover his torn of skin.

Yeah this discussion isn't really goign anywhere. My interest for this verse is pretty much minimal so I don't wanna waste my time with this pointless stuff. You can wait for 48 hours to pass and apply the changes if you want.

We never get a zoom in of Goo tightening his muscles (healing through your opinion) so you can't really say that he heals his skin as well when -like i said a million times- he can just tighten the muscles around the wound to cover his torn of skin.
The inflicted wound on the back is too deep to be solved by mere muscle tightening and is already around enough to cause severe bleeding which can kill people if not treated a little immediately, and muscle tightening should also affect his body posture considering how there's no conscious control over muscles of that region, something which doesn't happen. "Possibly" is still a good option.

The inflicted wound on the back is too deep to be solved by mere muscle tightening
Yeah because he doesn't "solve" it. He just makes the bleeding stop. You can still see black lines on Goo's back after he "regenerated" himself.
already around enough to cause severe bleeding which can kill people if not treated a little immediately,
You're forgetting how Goo isn't a normal human. He would've survived that slash even if he didn't make the bleeding stop. Also, I'm pretty sure the area Goo got slashed in isn't a fatal area so the only thing that would wore out Goo is the blood loss.
and muscle tightening should also affect his body posture considering how there's no conscious control over muscles of that region, something which doesn't happen.
Not sure about you but I can easily tighten the muscles on my back without it affecting my overall posture.

Yeah because he doesn't "solve" it. He just makes the bleeding stop. You can still see black lines on Goo's back after he "regenerated" himself.
This is not as extremely bad and obvious as the wound at the beginning. Tom is tightening his muscles, yes, but there is no concrete expression or visual here that Goo is pinching, this is your interpretation and your interpretation does not mean anything here.
You're forgetting how Goo isn't a normal human. He would've survived that slash even if he didn't make the bleeding stop. Also, I'm pretty sure the area Goo got slashed in isn't a fatal area so the only thing that would wore out Goo is the blood loss.
This is your interpretation again, it doesn't mean anything that you think Goo will get out of here alive, there can always be variability in fiction, this is not real life, and yes Lookism is a fight series far from real life (the main character has 2 bodies, a form that helps to master martial arts and only moves instinctively, and characters with superhuman strength, etc.).
Not sure about you but I can easily tighten the muscles on my back without it affecting my overall posture.
don't want to be rude, but I really don't care, as I said, you can't reconcile fiction with real life, and my question is that if such a wound was on your back (squeezing muscles with your opinion), could you reduce the wound by squeezing your muscles as Goo did?

I think we both know the answer,dude

Anyway,There's no point in continuing with this, I'll apply the changes to the profile in a moment

I am not going to argue this lol, as "possibly" is the most I am going for myself.

Also, the slash was like a few centimeters or maybe even sliced the kidneys, secondly, it is open enough to cause fatal bleeding.

This is not as extremely bad and obvious as the wound at the beginning. Tom is tightening his muscles, yes, but there is no concrete expression or visual here that Goo is pinching, this is your interpretation and your interpretation does not mean anything here.
Goo regening or healing is your interpretion as well? In fact, no characters state that they tighten their muscles or regenerate in any way so all we are doing is assuming what they are doing.
This is your interpretation again, it doesn't mean anything that you think Goo will get out of here alive, there can always be variability in fiction, this is not real life, and yes Lookism is a fight series far from real life (the main character has 2 bodies, a form that helps to master martial arts and only moves instinctively, and characters with superhuman strength, etc.).
Now you are saying there is a chance of Goo not surviving an attack an irl person can survive? Power scaling value of Lookism varying just makes the verse inconsistent which is weird.
don't want to be rude, but I really don't care, as I said, you can't reconcile fiction with real life, and my question is that if such a wound was on your back (squeezing muscles with your opinion), could you reduce the wound by squeezing your muscles as Goo did?

I think we both know the answer,dude
Yes you shouldn't care bruh the reply wasn't directed aganist you in the first place 🤦‍♂️

Also, I never said I could close up a wound by tightening my muscles, I just said I can do it without it affecting my overall posture. Make sure to read my replies properly first and make fun of me after 👍

Alright this is getting funny now. Like, do I have to point out how the example you gave has no relevance to my point whatsoever?

Again, Tom Lee got a scar as well and was able to tighten his muscles to partially close the wound which made the blood loss stop. Goo literally did the same thing where the only thing different is the muscle he tightened.
Again, you said why he didnt heal his throat and i said u cant compare
his throat with his back.

Again, toms scar is still visible while goos is not. I never heard hear that someone can heal back/waist skin by tighting His muschles.

Again, you said why he didnt heal his throat and i said u cant compare
his throat with his back.
Bruh. If you claim that a character can regenerate limbs but the character once wasn't shown not being able to regenerate one of his legs, you can't just say "You can't compare his leg with his other limbs". It's just inconsistent.
Again, toms scar is still visible while goos is not.
Like I said, I re-read the whole fight and they were both pretty much shown in addition to the other scars Goo got from Tom's slashes.
I never heard hear that someone can heal back/waist skin by tighting His muschles.
Yes me neither. That's exactly why I'm aganist it lmao. The skin isn't visible cuz it was covered by muscles. There is no "regenerated skin" at all.

Guys, don't get me wrong, but this is a finished CRT, so there is no point in discussing it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back