• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I want to thank @KailynxY77 who helped me make this CRT

DANIEL PARK

In the last episodes of Lookism, Daniel was able to copy Warren's CQC technique. Warren's technique ignores the person's durability and directly attacks the person's internal organs (more precisely the heart). Daniel should receive durability negation for copying Warren's technique in this fight.

also thanks to CQC Warren's range is Several Metres so Daniel's range should be much higher with CQC

GOO KIM

After the collision between Tom and Goo, we see deep wounds on Goo's back. What I want to point out is that the wounds on Goo's back are wounds caused directly by Tom's fingers instead of a sword or knife, so as you can see in the images, causes much thicker and deeper wounds than a knife wound. However, Goo heals these wounds immediately, as we can see in the next image, and we never see these wounds during the ongoing duration of the fight, so yes, I can clearly say that Goo heals these wounds. Also, as I said, since this wound was opened with Tom's fingers rather than directly with a knife, etc., it left deeper and thicker cuts, and it also opened slits in many parts of Goo's back, not just a single point, so this regeneration success should be considered mid-low.

TOM LEE

In the evidence in the paragraph I just wrote, you can see that although Tom could not completely close the wound that was cut by Goo with a sword, it stopped the bleeding immediately after receiving the cut and closed the wound to some extent, so I think he can get regen at low level.

GUN PARK

@KailynxY77 had previously opened a CRT for Gun, although it was not accepted as permanent, Damage Reduction was approved by a few moderators and admins, so I think we can add it to Gun's profile.

WARREN

We know that Warren's unique CQC technique is an attack directly to the heart and stops the heart for a few seconds. This has been stated and shown many times. I am in favor of this being called "limited Paralysis Inducement" since it can immobilize the opponent for a certain period of time by stopping the heart.

After the collision between Tom and Goo, we see deep wounds on Goo's back. What I want to point out is that the wounds on Goo's back are wounds caused directly by Tom's fingers instead of a sword or knife, so as you can see in the images, causes much thicker and deeper wounds than a knife wound. However, Goo heals these wounds immediately, as we can see in the next image, and we never see these wounds during the ongoing duration of the fight, so yes, I can clearly say that Goo heals these wounds. Also, as I said, since this wound was opened with Tom's fingers rather than directly with a knife, etc., it left deeper and thicker cuts, and it also opened slits in many parts of Goo's back, not just a single point, so this regeneration success should be considered mid-low.
In the evidence in the paragraph I just wrote, you can see that although Tom could not completely close the wound that was cut by Goo with a sword, it stopped the bleeding immediately after receiving the cut and closed the wound to some extent, so I think he can get regen at low level.
It moreso looks like they thighten their muscles to stop the bleeding more than them regenerating the wounds so I disagree with these.

Other ones look fine.

It moreso looks like they thighten their muscles to stop the bleeding more than them regenerating the wounds so I disagree with these.

Other ones look fine.
No ? Maybe if you look carefully at Goo's back you can see that the deep cuts are completely gone. This is more than muscle tightening.

No ? Maybe if you look carefully at Goo's back you can see that the deep cuts are completely gone. This is more than muscle tightening.
There are too many such exaggerated drawings in Lookism, for example 1 example, in the previous episode, Goo cuts Tom lee's hand and there is obviously a lot of blood and scars on the panel, but in the other episode there is neither blood nor scars. I'll throw the panels up in a minute.

Last edited:
image.png
image.png

There are too many such exaggerated drawings in Lookism, for example 1 example, in the previous episode, goo cuts tom lee's hand and there is obviously a lot of blood and scars on the panel, but in the other episode there is neither blood nor scars. I'll throw the panels up in a minute.
Oh, by the way, I don't know if I need to say, but the hand that Goo cut off is not a real hand, it's a prosthesis.

Last edited:
I saw it as either way tbh.

In the end Lookism is a Manwha so the art is gonna be exaggerated during gore moments even if doesn’t make much sense later. Like the gap between Lookism and say HTF isn’t that big and is mainly down to artistic liberties (Tho Lookism is top of ptj verse imo)

Like Vin is gonna have a perfectly fine set of pearly whites in a few episodes or how having those Batons slammed down his throat didn’t kill Vasco.

Rule of cool > consistency

But this also the verse where Card Gods and inhuman dual bodies exist so regeneration isn’t too far fetched.

So it just depends on the stronger argument.

They are still there but the cuts look less deep because Goo tightened his muscles. You can easily see there are thin black lines on Goo's back.

In the part I said, there is clearly a Regen feat. Goo and Tom clearly collide and both of them are wounded, and these wounds are much larger and wider than a knife can open, as I said, and we see that this is closed in the next image, please comment by understanding what you agree or disagree with.

They are still there but the cuts look less deep because Goo tightened his muscles. You can easily see there are thin black lines on Goo's back.
please read what I say carefully these injuries are deep and not something that can be treated with a simple muscle closure Goo's skin is also torn and this is not in the next image so yes there is no muscle tightening nonsense here

Please guys, even Goo's skin is clearly breaking down, so are we saying that this is really something that can be passed off by squeezing the muscle?😭
IMG_20231124_184219.jpg
IMG_20231126_221325.jpg

In the part I said, there is clearly a Regen feat. Goo and Tom clearly collide and both of them are wounded, and these wounds are much larger and wider than a knife can open, as I said, and we see that this is closed in the next image, please comment by understanding what you agree or disagree with.
They say it was an artificial hand what he has, they just didn't want to spoiler it before actually revealing it,

is like when you see in lookism characters being hit by a punch but the next panel they block it or [That] feat when the damage on the wall is 100x lower in the panel after the feat, arts are exaggerated or inconsistent in Lookism.

it doesn't make sense to base it only on how it appear where Lookism exaggerates stuff every time, they don't have healing techniques so assuming they have some kind of supernatural way to heal themself without statements or at least with more solid evidences than "it looks like they are healing"

"squeezing the muscle" isn't a good way to explain it either.

They say it was an artificial hand what he has, they just didn't want to spoiler it before actually revealing it,

is like when you see in lookism characters being hit by a punch but the next panel they block it or [That] feat when the damage on the wall is 100x lower in the panel after the feat, arts are exaggerated or inconsistent in Lookism.

it doesn't make sense to base it only on how it appear where Lookism exaggerates stuff every time, they don't have healing techniques so assuming they have some kind of supernatural way to heal themself without statements or at least with more solid evidences than "it looks like they are healing"

"squeezing the muscle" isn't a good way to explain it either.
Look, I understand what you're saying, but what's happening here is exactly this
IMG_20231126_223130.jpg
ADecN7Y.png
IMG_20231126_223141.jpg
ADecN7Y.png
3AeKGzH.png

We can see that Goo received a deep wound after the collision, this is clearly presented to us. Afterwards, we can see that Goo took a deep breath and that the wound closed significantly immediately after he took a breath. These images I have posted are one after the other. So, these events are happening in order, Goo. If we accept that the wound closed to this extent after his breathing, this is a much superior regeneration than what a normal person can do.

when the wound on the back is 50x larger than the blow on the throat? no, the wound on the back should require far more time/energy to be healed, exactly, still he can't heal a far smaller wound

also, you presented it as he being able to close a wound by breathing, why does it matter the location? he would simply stop the blood from going out like he did already.

we also have to consider in lookism healing techniques are never presented in first place

when the wound on the back is 50x larger than the blow on the throat? no, the wound on the back should require far more time/energy to be healed, exactly, still he can't heal a far smaller wound

also, you presented it as he being able to close a wound by breathing, why does it matter the location? he would simply stop the blood from going out like he did already.

we also have to consider in lookism healing techniques are never presented in first place
Yeah, maybe it's just that he's out of stamina and can't regenerate, or he's used up all his power in the other regeneration and doesn't have the energy to regenerate anymore.

it doesn't make sense, you have to assume too many things which aren't supported by statements in any way in order to make regeneration works, it's a big no for me

it doesn't make sense, you have to assume too many things which aren't supported by statements in any way in order to make regeneration works, it's a big no for me
will we still overlook this obvious regeneration feat even if it is not regen it should be healing in case it is not passive

it should be straight up nothing imo, in any way you see it he can't do the same with a smaller wound and all you can do is assuming the reason since there are 0 evidences other than the arts of those panels, and again, arts in lookism are inconsistent and you proved it by sending Tom lee losing an arm.

I'll stop reply since I'm repeating.

it should be straight up nothing imo, in any way you see it he can't do the same with a smaller wound and all you can do is assuming the reason since there are 0 evidences other than the arts of those panels, and again, arts in lookism are inconsistent and you proved it by sending Tom lee losing an arm.

I'll stop reply since I'm repeating.
I'm really going out of my mind right now. Let's see what happens now.

Goo has a deep wound in his back that could tear his skin.

in the next image it is renewed and the wound is definitely not as big and open as before

And you come and tell me there's nothing here? Tell me how many people you've seen who can close a wound in seconds and stop the bleeding.

please read what I say carefully these injuries are deep
we don't see how deep those wounds are. You just wrote "Tom Lee made that wound by his fingers so it must be deep" which isn't always the case.
not something that can be treated with a simple muscle closure Goo's skin is also torn and this is not in the next image so yes there is no muscle tightening nonsense here
You don't need to treat wounds if you can just tighten your muscles to stop the bleeding.

we don't see how deep those wounds are. You just wrote "Tom Lee made that wound by his fingers so it must be deep" which isn't always the case.

You don't need to treat wounds if you can just tighten your muscles to stop the bleeding.
Look at the condition of the wounds at the beginning and then look at the condition after that. At first there are thick wounds, but then it is just a thin scratch. Can you also renew the skin by tightening the muscles

Please guys, even Goo's skin is clearly breaking down, so are we saying that this is really something that can be passed off by squeezing the muscle?😭
IMG_20231124_184219.jpg
IMG_20231126_221325.jpg
Yes, you cannot repair the difference between the wounds here by tightening the muscles or anything else. It clearly even repairs the torn skin. This is more than muscle tightening or anything else. So, if we accept that this is not a passive regen, I think it is appropriate to rate it as Healing.

There have been a few changes in my views. I don't have a problem with Goo's regeneration, but I can't say the same for Tom. The image clearly shows him tightening his muscles and closing the wound. So at the moment there seems to be no regeneration except for Goo.

So I think mostly everything is fine. However, the big dude definitely looks like he's tightening his stomach to close the wound, though the smaller guy looks like he actually healed his wounds on his back but I'm not 100% on that given he didn't regenerate the holes in his neck despite he should have been able to with that level of regeneration. I'd go with a possibly rating for the small guy (Goo if that's the right one).

Perhaps the regeneration has something to do with breathing which is why Tom Lee piercing Goo's throat negated his regeneration in a way.

So I think mostly everything is fine. However, the big dude definitely looks like he's tightening his stomach to close the wound, though the smaller guy looks like he actually healed his wounds on his back but I'm not 100% on that given he didn't regenerate the holes in his neck despite he should have been able to with that level of regeneration. I'd go with a possibly rating for the small guy (Goo if that's the right one).
Yes, I agree, I think it's only fair to give it to Goo.

I really don't understand how that's regen when there are still a thinner wounds clearly visible and there isn't any "torn of skin" getting healed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back