• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New feats, support and re-scalling for DMC Mid Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how the "likely 6-C" DMC 3 stuff is going to go, but everything else is on point. Agree with everything on the blog, although I could be swayed any way on the DMC 3 stuff.

As I said in the blog, we already accepted and added the relation in source of power between Nero, Dante and Vergil (Rebellion and Yamato), they share it, meaning Nero going to 6-C and managing to fight Base Savior is thanks to the same upgrade Dante had in 3, the difference is their base form before that

But since DMC3 Dante has the same physiology, same age, more experience and defeated more relevant demons (the Temen-ni-gru guardians are handpicked demons by Sparda to protect said tower, meaning they are a cut above regular bosses, putting them above DMC4 bosses, which, with the exception of Berial, aren't relevant Lore wise, meaning, Pre DT DMC3 Dante has more or less the same feats as Pre DT DMC4 Nero, worth saying that Sparda knew who Berial was and even fought him), he should likely be on par with him after both having the same upgrade

As I said in the blog, we already accepted and added the relation in source of power between Nero, Dante and Vergil (Rebellion and Yamato), they share it, meaning Nero going to 6-C and managing to fight Base Savior is thanks to the same upgrade Dante had in 3, the difference is their base form before that

But since DMC3 Dante has the same physiology, same age, more experience and defeated more relevant demons (the Temen-ni-gru guardians are handpicked demons by Sparda to protect said tower, meaning they are a cut above regular bosses, putting them above DMC4 bosses, which, with the exception of Berial, aren't relevant Lore wise, meaning, Pre DT DMC3 Dante has more or less the same feats as Pre DT DMC4 Nero, worth saying that Sparda knew who Berial was and even fought him), he should likely be on par with him after both having the same upgrade
Ok I can agree with this. I don't have an issue scaling it under those conditions, as long as their aren't any contradictory statements putting the DMC4 bosses above the ones in 3 as of now, or in the future then this is pretty valid.

I'll see if I can look over all this.

Ok I can agree with this. I don't have an issue scaling it under those conditions, as long as their aren't any contradictory statements putting the DMC4 bosses above the ones in 3 as of now, or in the future then this is pretty valid.
The only one that had something relevant was Berial, but like I said, Sparda knew him, fought him directly and still picked other demons to protect the tower, one could say Berial was too strong but...We are talking about Sparda, that's literally impossible to be the case as he is a Super God Tier

Tbh, only the Savior creation feat is looking valid to me. Most of the rest can either be done gradually over a long period, or is a forced and farfetched interpretation.

Tbh, only the Savior creation feat is looking valid to me. Most of the rest can either be done gradually over a long period, or is a forced and farfetched interpretation.
The High 6-A statements are easily done overtime and don't scale to anything

However the 7-B statements are a direct or iminent consequence of the Savior's powers, and Beastheads feat is literally done instantaneously when it was awakened

Last edited:
So I looked at the blog more thoroughly:

I believe the first quote is poorly translated; not only is the grammar awkward, but it doesn't make sense. Nero was talking about what fire arm is suitable for fighting demons; he wasn't planning to destroy/nuke a city using a sniping rifle, and then settled on pistols.
Savior destroying the world can be done overtime. In fact, Sanctus' plan is to open a Hell Gate to have demons invade and destroy the world, before he emerges as the savior and new ruler of humanity.
Savior losing control and destroying the city while fighting can plausibly refer to destroying a few city blocks with laser blasts.
✔ Berial is why I used 'most of the rest' and not 'all of the rest', I thought it would not be valid because I wasn't sure there is a calc method in the first place or whether it would bring high results. However, I found this calc about a similar situation:

So now I think Tier 6 from Berial fire feat is promising.
✔ Nero's magical energy being used to power Savior and allow it to fly can yield Tier 7 with a GPE calc
✔ Trish scaling to Savior via. being able to face is fine
The context after the 'world is trembling' statement is about the world being in danger and in fact contradicts the existence of an earthquake.

Hailstones I thought the end of the world was going to be a bit loud and boisterous. Dante held his gun in his hands and looked up at the head of the giant beast that occupied the sky, fearlessly and provocatively. As he said, the world is quiet. No, if you value accuracy more, that might not be a very apt description. Rather than quiet, I would say that every sound - not just sound, but every living thing, large and small - has been robbed of its life in the "world" that surrounds it. The waves do not whisper, but stand still as if frozen. The wind has stopped, the air is heavy and stagnant, and only gravity is pulling and weighing down on it. The earth has lost its warmth, and the ground beneath us is like a thick layer of ice.

So Beastheads' coming to the world was not loud and boisterous, but it absorbed the life force of nearby living beings, and caused nearby wind and waves to stand still. This does not give an image of some world-wide earthquake.

Nero's magical energy being used to power Savior and allow it to fly can yield Tier 7 with a GPE calc
I never realized that, maybe it's a good idea to calc it

Savior losing control and destroying the city while fighting can plausibly refer to destroying a few city blocks with laser blasts
I don't really see the reason for that, if the danger was that small, Lady and Trish wouldn't need to evacuate all of Fortuna to avoid the battle

It seems to be a bit of work." Dante made a snap, and Trish looked at him and smiled and took a step

"So, I will guide the citizens to take refuge."

Kyrie took a few steps and looked around. The city became ragged and there were collapsed buildings everywhere. The once beautiful moments no longer existed.

The mere colateral destruction with Dante avoiding damage still covers all of the City, add that to multiple storm feats, the Fortuna Recreation feat and other examples at that level, and Savior being able to destroy Fortuna is easy to see. Also, Dante made the Savior focus the battle only on him, meaning that this destruction reaching all the city is literally done indirectly by their battle. One could say it was Dante, but the novel states that he can't just destroy the Savior with Nero being there. The reason for the blog was never upgrade them on these City quotes by itself but show the consistency in that Tier, "So nothing more than fair to finally list them and add them to their profiles to help not only give more explanation on their tiers"

The context after the 'world is trembling' statement is about the world being in danger and in fact contradicts the existence of an earthquake. So Beastheads' coming to the world was not loud and boisterous, but it absorbed the life force of nearby living beings, and caused nearby wind and waves to stand still. This does not give an image of some world-wide earthquake.
The most important quote is a bit behind that

"As one historian put it, this world is so fragile in its foundation that it cannot accept beings that do not follow its laws. So what would happen to the world if an alien being were to be forcibly inserted? The answer is about to appear here, right now"

Now, since Beastheads don't follow our Laws and has both RW and passive Physics Hax, it's expected that nothing works as it should be when near the demon, which is what the quote talks about, what happens beyond that is stated by both the narrator and by Dante, "I thought the end of the world was going to be a bit loud and boisterous", "The world is trembling", both include the whole world

Last edited:
Wait a minute, did you think Berial feats would be accepted if there's calc?

Not saying thats irrelevant, but I believe his calc when burning Moutains is just more acceptable since we have proof to back it up.

Well, going by what Shadow showed, it is possible, and the calc is exactly what happens in Deadly Fortune, but it will be around Low 7-C, doesn't quite upgrade anyone, good support feat, at least

Support feats are honestly subjectively better to me in certain cases because that further validates consistency within the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back