• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Composite Character Idea

What would happen, if every single creature that had, have, will, and never existed merge into one singular being that has all of their abilities.

Note: When I said creature that never existed, I mean organic, corporeal and physical creature.

Beings made out of spiritual energy does not count, unless they come from an organic living being.

Composite dinosaur will be a part of this new composite, but no weapons, because weapons aren't alive.

This was actually a thing we had been working on called Composite Organism ill see if i can find a link for it.

Hellbeast1 said:
This was actually a thing we had been working on called Composite Organism ill see if i can find a link for it.
Those organisms combine everything- plants, animals, microbes. Too messed up.

Uh... That's Composite Organism + some theorical organisms + organisms that can potentially appear in the future + antimatter *cough* bacteria + etc.

Shadowbokunohero said:
im still waiting for composite rock
Meh. It will be boring since it has no notable abilities, not counting superhuman durability. It is possible that it could have some radiation, however.

Back