• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What other abilities and things have I missed in my making of composite human?

So after this thread, should we add CH's genius animal training as another reasoning for social influencing, or add "Training Mastery" and have it redirect to animal manip? Or just add it to their Genius intelligence explanation?
Is there one person that at least can summon, control or withdraw animals?

I agree with this as animal manipulation for the most skilled individuals in animal training and with preparation, but not all of them collectively as CH isn't combined human.

SI is manipulating others by a form of charm. Since when can humans manipulate+charm animals they haven't trained like IRL humans do with normal people?
Also I was wondering if there was any specific format that allowed references to be added to the CH profile in such a way without ruining the order of the references, unless if it does that automatically
Source format I used for the profile: <ref name="A.(reference number)">[(link) (tab title of the link)] ([(Archived version (should be in the reference if the link relies on a video to support evidence)) Ar])</ref>

I get the tab title by clicking on the star and copy-pasting the tab title of my link. Make sure the bookmark tab title isn't edited. Also, I make sure that all of my scans/links are archived in either the WABAC Machine, archive.ph and the ghostarchive.org.
By the way, Elon Musk and his team created limited technopathy.

Seems like a form of technology manip. Will insert it in the profile.

Is there one person that at least can summon, control or withdraw animals?
Actually, it seems like the only animals that have been trained for fighting are dogs (and for combat support as well), and horses. I don't know much about horses, but dogs are incredibly easy, you see them all the time being used by police, and dogs have been trained to do all sorts of things on command.

All other animals seem to be used for utility, like spying or to lift and pull things like work animals.

Made a blog for changes for the profile. Changes would be adding resistances for Mental Statistics Reduction (alcohol tolerance), Illusion Creation (very high tolerance to LSD), and Biological Madness Manip (Tolerance to cocaine which makes people delusional, get paranoia, and suicidal and homicidal thoughts). Also added a reference in the resistance for Empathic Manip for the fact that CH has a tolerance to cocaine, which makes the person agitated. Will add Limited Technology Manip later, but that one is much more obvious. But can those changes be implemented?

Last edited:
Made a blog for changes for the profile. Changes would be adding resistances for Mental Statistics Reduction (alcohol tolerance), Illusion Creation (very high tolerance to LSD), and Biological Madness Manip (Tolerance to cocaine which makes people delusional, get paranoia, and suicidal and homicidal thoughts). Also added a reference in the resistance for Empathic Manip for the fact that CH has a tolerance to cocaine, which makes the person agitated.
I also had sources for all the changes you suggested, though I wanted the sources to have relatively high credibility like a standard like these ones.

Though help like this is also appreciated. I still use my old CH sandbox to implement future changes.

Though if a collab like this will be done like the one I wished at the beginning when I was undertaking this CH project, but ended up depressed and soloing the thing for months, I might as well link dump the rest later. I have the animal manip, drug resistance and tech manip scans researched.

Stuff should in alphabetical order to keep things neat like it was originally intended.

Though, I wanted the sources to have relatively high credibility like a standard like these ones.
I don't think that will be a problem. The references I used came from health foundations and research studies (the one with the alcohol tolerance are just the sources from Wikipedia for Andre, but it has Andre say he drank 117 beers on camera, and him passing out had witnesses). But additional references are always good.
Stuff should in alphabetical order to keep things neat like it was originally intended.
Got it.

Actually took me about 30 min to figure out how the whole page was laid out and where to find sections lol

I'll do the link dump here:

Animal Manipulation (base (conditional)):
Animal Manipulation (People can train animals like (but not limited to) dogs,<ref name="A.388">
*[https://books.google.com/books?id=rUnCBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA274#v=onepage&q&f=false Daisy to the Rescue: True Stories of Daring Dogs, Paramedic Parrots, and ... - Jeff Campbell - Google Books]
*[https://samthedogtrainer.com/articles/watchdogs-guard-dogs-and-personal-protection-dogs/ Watchdogs, Guard Dogs and Personal Protection Dogs]</ref> and horses to command them using operant conditioning<ref name="A.389">Horses:
*[https://www.equesure.co.uk/contact-us/news-events/top-10-voice-commands-and-how-to-use-them/#:~:text=Voice commands are a vital,using voice commands at all. Top 10 voice commands and how to use them | Equesure]
*[(link (I can't get it to show without making the reply code turning the link into a vid, so maintain the format here as [(link) (tab title)] ([(archived vid title) Ar]))) How To Teach A Horse To Come When Called 🐴 - YouTube] ([https://ghostarchive.org/varchive/qf5q_J3YL_w Ar])</ref><ref name="A.390">[https://seaworld.org/animals/all-about/training/animal-training-basics/ All About Animal Training - Basics | SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment]</ref>)

For drug resistance, we should do it in one section like this in the resistances section. You can copy-paste some of this into the sandbox.

*'''[[w:c:vsbattles:Biological Manipulation|Drugs]]''' and their '''[[w:c:vsbattles:Status Effect Inducement|Status Effects]]''' (Has the strongest tolerance to any drug built a tolerance to, including any aliments that would come from them<ref name="A.386">[https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/drug-tolerance Definition of drug tolerance - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - NCI]</ref>)
**Biological Madness Manip (desc and stuff moved here)
**Illusion Creation
**Mental Statistics Reduction (Has the highest human resistance to depressants; desc moved here)

For Limited Technology Manipulation (tech (active) section)
*'''Limited [[w:c:vsbattles:Technology Manipulation|Technology Manipulation]]''' (Can use Neuralink [a brain chip] to control devices from a distance<ref name="A.387">[https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-00304-4 Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip: what scientists think of first human trial]</ref>)

All of them have been archive in these sources: http://web.archive.org/save and https://archive.ph/.

Also. To maintain the quality of the profile, common editing mistakes should be recognized, not repeated by us, and removed. Same thing for common English grammar mistakes.

I think I can get work done on that after school tomorrow.

Actually, this may sound funny, but, wouldn't glasses be a form of resistance to stat reduction, given if the opponent makes CH's vision worse, they can just put up some glasses on their face?

I think I can get work done on that after school tomorrow.

Actually, this may sound funny, but, wouldn't glasses be a form of resistance to stat reduction, given if the opponent makes CH's vision worse, they can just put up some glasses on their face?
Glasses increase a wearer's vision to be enhanced to normal people, technically more vision stat amplification, as a stat reduction user can keep reducing the wearer's vision even with glasses. I think one of us should look up what are humans' best glasses tho for the with tech section.

Okay, change of plans, I won't be able to work on the sandbox today, I have too much of a project workload (including but definitely not exclusive to the wiki and VS itself), but I might be able to get to it tomorrow. If you want, H311, you can just copy or use the text on the sandbox

Okay, change of plans, I won't be able to work on the sandbox today, I have too much of a project workload (including but definitely not exclusive to the wiki and VS itself), but I might be able to get to it tomorrow. If you want, H311, you can just copy or use the text on the sandbox
K.

Last edited:
Actually, one of us will have to make a new one. Fandom is detecting external links that it disallows even when I try to get the current profile (not sandbox)'s source into my old sandbox. And yet, the links are on the official profile.

imgur.com/gallery/MZIrafU

Am I gaslighting myself, or is Fandom broken?

Edit: fandom is being hypocritical, I can't copy-paste the code from the remaster profile. :( I'll have to do the edits in a different, separated way.

Also, Tech manip is conditional, you have to implement it inside the head first

Last edited:
Finished with most of the suggestions onto the official profile (yes, it's there on the official profile). Now I need to add the drug resistances part later.

Ok, I underestimated how much time school actually would take off my day.

Also are you referring to the error when clicking on the link to the VSBW's stat reduction on the blog? It could just be a problem in regards to the page itself. I've had a similar problem before, but it somehow went away and I don't remember how.
Also, Tech manip is conditional, you have to implement it inside the head first
Given many people will just have it for life, couldn't it be passive? Since it's just connected to their body. It'd be really useless if CH had to get a surgery on their skull to start using it unless they had prep lol.

Also what do you mean by the "best" glasses? You mean the ones with the highest prescription? I don't think there's really a limit to that besides the amount of resources people have, but there's ones that reach - 30.00, but the truth is that the CH would sorta just have to know how blind they are so they can use the correct prescription to give themselves normal vision

Ok, I underestimated how much time school actually would take off my day.

Also are you referring to the error when clicking on the link to the VSBW's stat reduction on the blog? It could just be a problem in regards to the page itself. I've had a similar problem before, but it somehow went away and I don't remember how.

Given many people will just have it for life, couldn't it be passive? Since it's just connected to their body. It'd be really useless if CH had to get a surgery on their skull to start using it unless they had prep lol.

Also what do you mean by the "best" glasses? You mean the ones with the highest prescription? I don't think there's really a limit to that besides the amount of resources people have, but there's ones that reach - 30.00, but the truth is that the CH would sorta just have to know how blind they are so they can use the correct prescription to give themselves normal visionou
The problem went away for you? I'm jealous. Though I provided you the image already on imgur. Fandom is just...blocking me without notifying what link I should remove on JBW.

Neuralink is considered tech. And Neuralink isn't passive (working on it's own), CH with evidence so far can use it at will only if it's in their brain. And only under that specific condition, that's why the ability is conditional.

The glasses that enhance someone's vision the most, that's what I meant. The logic of no limit besides amount of resources can technically be applied to every tech CH has, it's just that current logic would apply to the best feats any human has done, not theoretical ones given enough resources and time. Though I would need a scan/some research for the best prescription glasses.

The glasses that enhance someone's vision the most, that's what I meant. The logic of no limit besides amount of resources can technically be applied to every tech CH has, it's just that current logic would apply to the best feats any human has done, not theoretical ones given enough resources and time. Though I would need a scan/some research for the best prescription glasses.
Well, the highest index for glasses actually is 1.90 which is for people who are really blind. And they aren't even purchasable in the US because they shatter easily

Last edited:
Back