• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Adult/ Ultimate Gohan Pic

It's a DevianArt pic.

Do you have permission of the author to use it elsewhere?

I'd kind of like to have his Revival of F look for adult Gohan.

Also, we need pics for base and SSJ Teen Gohan, as well as SSJ or SSJ2 pics of Buu saga Gohan.

Ew I'd rather have it as if Revival of F never happened because BOG is now non-canon I hope they're changing Gohan up in Super and not make him such a little pansy

Nibbler3100 said:
Ew I'd rather have it as if Revival of F never happened because BOG is now non-canon I hope they're changing Gohan up in Super and not make him such a little pansy

The new ending shows Gohan's appearance as in Revival of F. And frankly, I prefer him with that look, it's way cooler than the butch hairstyle of the Buu and Battle of Gods sagas, and it's kinda like a throwback to his old self back when he was a kid.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
The new ending shows Gohan's appearance as in Revival of F. And frankly, I prefer him with that look, it's way cooler than the butch hairstyle of the Buu and Battle of Gods sagas, and it's kinda like a throwback to his old self back when he was a kid.
Alright he doesn't look that bad but if he breaks out the tracksuit i'm done

Just go with the tracksuit. It's not even the stupidest thing he wore in the entire franchise.
Dragon ball z fukkatsu no f gohan render by teenmaxing-d873qcv
And it's preferable to use official art and screencaps, unless fair use is strictly followed here.

Flamefat91 said:
Cell/Buu saga Gohan is the coolest Gohan. In DBZ Super, he's a joke right now.
Cell Saga Gohan was best Gohan. But I frankly never really liked Buu Saga Gohan that much...

Back