• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Ability for Almighty, possibly?

I discussed on the Bleach Wiki about this topic:

https://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:119587?useskin=oasis "I don't care how many moderators agreed to put this fanfiction on Yhwach's profile, but the information below is not in anyway canon. Is pure speculation."-AppleLord

"Ten years in the future, Yhwach attempts to use The Almighty to destroy the future by infiltrating it with his Reiatsu, but due to Ichigo defeating him ten years prior the Reiatsu vanishes altogether."-Yhwach's Profile.

Their answers was the following:

"Manga was used to provide proof. None in opposition given."-Mod

If I was wrong on that part, then, can this ability be add to his profile?

P.S.

I was banned for arguing about its canonicity.

Well Yhwach isn't dead, but he isn't alive either. He should be able to still use the Almighty albeit with great difficulty, after all like you said he did try to attempt a attack ten years later.

No he can't use Almighty,if he could he wouldn't be sealed away by Ichibe(even if he was actively fighting it) he also wouldn't let Ichibe cut him up into pieces like his father.

That's not a new ability, it's just the Almighty.

Yhwach used the Almighty to target 10 years in the future, but Ichigo killed him before it took full effect which is why it dissipated and flashes back to right when Ichigo finished slashing Yhwach.

There's really no other sensible conclusion to that scene when the other option is that Kazui is some God like being.

But Almighty was never shown affecting the future, but the present and if that was the future shouldn't that be an alternative future since he was doing that to alter the present?

>But Almighty was never shown affecting the future

Can I ask you what you think the Almighty does...

It was shown to choose an alternative future and bring it to the present. Null attacks. See the future. Never to affect the future itself.

Back