• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Almighty for Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I propose 2-A Almighty is because of this scan here:

Taking it at face value, this means that Yhwach has 2-B to 2-A hax since with all possible futures being practically innumerable to infinite, this would straight up make the Almighty, at least for Soul King absorbed Yhwach, 2-A.

Also to support my point the Almighty is pretty similar to Astral Order in Gunvolt, which I'll quote directly from the page:

Why I propose 2-A Almighty is because of this scan here:

Taking it at face value, this means that Yhwach has 2-B to 2-A hax since with all possible futures being practically innumerable to infinite, this would straight up make the Almighty, at least for Soul King absorbed Yhwach, 2-A.

Also to support my point the Almighty is pretty similar to Astral Order in Gunvolt, which I'll quote directly from the page:

Why not try to make hax 4D? Then you could talk about the range and what it would be.

Well this was downgraded recently, it is not 2-A range if they are branching.
Aside from range, do you think hax can be 4D? Regardless of whether the range is 2-C, 2-B or 2-A.

You know, nobody seems to bat an eye about Moebius being 2-A with Astral Order, what exactly makes saying for Yhwach "High 4-C, 3-A, possibly Low 2-C via Environmental Destruction, 2-A with Almighty" such a hot button topic in comparison?

Moebius and Yhwach both have similar quotes for their abilities

You know, nobody seems to bat an eye about Moebius being 2-A with Astral Order, what exactly makes saying for Yhwach "High 4-C, 3-A, possibly Low 2-C via Environmental Destruction, 2-A with Almighty" such a hot button topic in comparison?

I'd appreciate it too if you were a bit more patient and waited until I gathered all the raws and whatnot. I'm not looking to get this topic banned

Because Gunvolt didn't get looked at after the branching timelines downgrade went through I assume. That and the Gunvolt scans seem to indicate that these alternate universes actively exist unlike with how Yhwach is choosing possibilities (which was a source of disagreement that partially led to the donwgrade in the first place if I remember correctly).

That all said, I can't look at your main scans at the moment cause Imgur is weird on my end at the moment so for now I'll leave the OP be and try and properly evaluate when my stuff gets its shit together.

And for anyone worried this thread will get a topic ban put in place, don't worry too much about it right now I'm sure most of the mods here won't be too bothered by this thread.

Because Gunvolt didn't get looked at after the branching timelines downgrade went through I assume. That and the Gunvolt scans seem to indicate that these alternate universes actively exist unlike with how Yhwach is choosing possibilities (which was a source of disagreement that partially led to the donwgrade in the first place if I remember correctly).

That all said, I can't look at your main scans at the moment cause Imgur is weird on my end at the moment so for now I'll leave the OP be and try and properly evaluate when my stuff gets its shit together.

And for anyone worried this thread will get a topic ban put in place, don't worry too much about it right now I'm sure most of the mods here won't be too bothered by this thread.
Broski, it seems like you don't really know what you're talking about

Don't take this offensively.

What, precisely, is supposedly 4-D or 2-A here? I am reading that the answer is "hax" but that doesn't give a lot of information. This was recently downgraded for a good reason.

Also, lets cease the unhelpful comments, Robo and Hellscream.

why was this downgraded and to what?
The mention of it being "4-D" was removed from the "fate manip" and "precog" abilities. We don't normally list range for those abilities in the first place so that was a fairly natural change, in addition to the updated standards about timelines.

I'll argue for this when a proper thread gets made, just close this none of the knowledgeable members will debate here

I'm afraid I have to disagree. This thread has been rejected (as far as I remember, Pain created a thread and removed it). There isn't any new additional context.

Last edited:
I disagree, this has been rejected (as far as I remember, Pain created a thread and removed it). I don't think there is any new additional context.
Nah not really, people are just waiting for the bleach anime to be finished
There's really no point in debating this atm

The downgrade I remember about this issue was that the structures inside the Garganta module were not recognized as L2C. If this is the case, I would say that Almighty has a L2C range, since the range only covers Garganta, which is a single space-time.

Now that I can see the images in the OP, I will also say that the OP does look like it isn't bringing anything new at the moment and in that case this thread should be closed since these scans and the argument has been presented in previous threads and rejected for now.

Since it looks clear most would rather wait to try this another day, I'll close this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back