• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Superman (Pre-Crisis) Redux

Well, uh, Ness is currently going through revisions, and is already up against Darkseid and Broly (which a person decided that it was a stomp match, but I won't use that as an argument.) Uh, firstly, is it even in character for Supes to just punch a 12 year old child? That is very ooc for him (Unless "SBA" and stuff like that, then forget what I said). Second, like in the Broly thread, Ness can just paralyze or hypnotize Supes Which he has no resistance to. Physical damage can be reflected back thanks to PSI Shield, and can always just heal back up if he ever takes mortal damage. And he can always just spam PK Flash whenever he needs to which has a higher probability of OHK. What does Supes start with?

Superman does resist bright lights, so PK Flash is useless against him. The center of blue giant stars is in the gyu's eyes all the time. That being said, Ness is an omnipresent deity. Not using this as an argument, but Ness beat SoS Superman back when that was Low 2-C, this is kind of the same fight but with less hax in Supes' case.

Also, Superman resists mind manipulation; though, not sure about Universe wide mind manipulation. But yeah, attack Reflection is pretty OP so I'm still going for Ness for that reason.

Yeah, his PSI extends to Low 2-C Attack potency and range. Superman resistance to mind Manipulation scan states that it was Resistance to Mind control which Ness doesn't have. My bad with the PK Flash part, didn't read that part. But other than that, Ness should take this due to variety of moves that he can use against Supes.

"Shield: Reduces the damage in half and reflects enemy attacks back at them. Can be layered to become stronger."

Yes, most certainly he can reflect a simple punch from Supes. Anything physical gets reflected back, as long as it's not psychic based attacks.

Does he even lead up with that? Either way, the shield can still reflect that BFR punch, but at the cost of being BFR'd through time which shouldn't be an issue for Ness since he can self BFR himself back into the main timeline (as shown here); though requires Ness to dump his body and go as a soul.

What's the starting distance? Ness can just do "lolparalyzed" before Supes even try anything.

I'm pretty sure Supes would just end up BFR'ing himself if his punch gets reflected back at him if he tried to punch Ness into another timeline. Not to mention Ness himself is literally a living universal Space-Time Continuum; so how does punching one timeline into another timeline work?

I heard he was baseline (back in the Jiren vs Supes thread). Sword of Supes I heard was nearing to the level of 2-C or something like that (but is considered an outlier).

Back