• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A kid with a baseball bat tries to take down some bizarre creatures...cus why not?

• Speed Equal
  • Low 7-B Ness being used
  • The Player restricted
Round 1: Ness is going at them one at a time, no outside influences

Round 2: Ness fights everyone at the same time

Ness
OK

Goosebumps2

So, Ness' biggest issue I can see is probably haxs considering Goosebumps has Causality Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, and Law Manipulation

Just so ya know, I'll be using my blog as a reference. Anyway, Ness can clear throughout most of the characters, yeah? They have to worry about type 8 and 9 immortality and possibly his biggest trump card, The Player, should the outcome be necessary.

1. Easily takes out the lower characters that lack hax abilities. The ones with impressive hax such as Slappy, The Masked Mutant, The Lord High Executioner etc. Those guys are going to be a big threat (possibly even take him out). So I say he takes out a good majority, but not solo the whole verse.

2. Considering the amount of hax and how many characters in Goosebumps he has to deal with (all of them varying in tiers). He will certainly get overwhelmed and eventually be defeated. Also since the OP is vague and hardly mentions characters that are above 7-B. As the monsters attack him, putting out hax (doing whatever) R.L. Stine himself can come in thanks to the monsters giving him enough time for his powers to go into effect.

Do any of the characters resist Truth of the universe's Fate Manipulation? That'll be a major turning point here in this battle as Truth is fully omniscient and will already know the results. The Player is something I don't think anybody within the verse can bypass either. Plus, if Ness is dead, or in some cases incapacitated, Truth will revert it for Ness to battle again. I also don't see how any of the characters bypasses his immortality's.

Having more hax won't necessarily determine who'll win the battle. The kid defeated Bugs Bunny at his strongest namely.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
1. Easily takes out the lower characters that lack hax abilities. The ones with impressive hax such as Slappy, The Masked Mutant, The Lord High Executioner etc. Those guys are going to be a big threat (possibly even take him out). So I say he takes out a good majority, but not solo the whole verse.
I don't think any of those characters should even be considered to be a threat tbh. Not even close enough to even bypass Ness's hax, Truth's protection, or immortality.

Now that I think about it, wouldn't PK Rockin alone should be able to wipe away nearly everyone that's in Ness's range? Most of em lack the Dura to survive it. Not just that, the fact that Ness can put to sleep or paralyze everyone on screen with either Hypnosis or Paralysis Omega will probably put this in his favor. If not, he can stack shields if they rely on physical attacks.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Composite Ghost would be surely a threat though
Honest to god I haven't seen that blog mentioned in a long time, I am proud because I worked my ass off for that one specifically and I'm glad in general that he is finally being used in fights

MOTHER 4 is said to be the real world, so deal with it. Anyway, it's just his trump card, not like he's going to use it right away... unless...

Epic gamer moment. Just so you know, The Player is technically another entity watching over Ness, mostly as a trump card for when he is in big trouble.

Nope, The Player is sorta like Truth in a way. Ness can summon him if the situation requires it. This is of course, due to Truth of the universe or fate hax to be specific.

No they aren't, when did I ever say that. Player is the guy making the commands for Ness, or simply a "guide" for their attacks choices afaik. It'll only come through to one shot if Ness is in big trouble. Truth simply protects them with fate Manipulation.

And no, he didn't place it I think.

Ok then, since the Gooseverse can hardly do anything physically or hax-wise. Along with the fate hax. This is a stomp, massively in Ness's favor.

Back