• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
death_battle___neptune_vs__megamanexe_by_mechasonicsuperfan_df7x5d5-fullview.jpg

Both 2-C
Megaman base is used, and Neptune start in her human form
Speed equal
Megaman have Dan
Start distance is 35 meters
Atop a burning citadel while meteorites fall all around

Votes:
I gonna Nep you up: Stillwinston, thetechmaster36, Fezzih_007

Les't Go, Lan:

Last edited:
What's Nep's 2-C scaling chain? Megaman can fight and defeat Gospel who can fuse 2-C structures just by existing/waving their hand and that's just the start of his scaling chain iirc

What's Nep's 2-C scaling chain? Megaman can fight and defeat Gospel who can fuse 2-C structures just by existing/waving their hand and that's just the start of his scaling chain iirc
That's sounds high.

Well, for the verse page, Neptunia scaling chain should be this, I mark with purple where she stands, and green for baseline
>> means stomp btw

Next Forms > Full Power Dark Orange >>(>) Depowered Dark Orange > Current (Post-SVS) Average - High Shares HDD Forms > Current (Post-SVS) Low - Below-Average Shares HDD Forms > Arfoire-possessed Gray Sister with the IS Crystal's Shares >>> Arfoire-possessed Human Form Maho >>> Fake True Deity of Sin (SVS) > Peak Resurrected Vessel Arfoire (SVS) > Current (Post-SVS) Human Goddesses + Candidates >>> Zaiquone > Awakened Neptune = Goddess Form Failure Goddesses > Current (Post-Game Maker) Base Ultra Neptune = Human Form Failure Goddesses > Full Power HDD Rei > Hyper Dimension Rei > Base Kurome w/ Rei’s powers > Base Kurome w/o Rei’s powers >>> Complete Dark Goddesses > Gray Sister > Maho > Main Body Zaikopath > Full Power Dark Purple-infused Arfoire > Ultra Dimension ReiIncomplete Dark Goddesses > TDoS Zero Arfoire > Depowered Dark Purple-infused Arfoire >> Anri (F2P) > Higurashi > Shanghai Alice >> Affimojas > DoS Zero Arfoire > Current (Post-VII) Orange Heart > Anri > F-Sha > Zaikopath Clone = Gold Form w/ Crystal >> Gold Form w/o Crystal > Current (Post-VII) UzumeBase Zero Arfoire = Copy Clique Trio > Current (Post-VII) Makers = Current (Post-VII) Gold Third > Seely = Post-Victory Iris Heart and Yellow Heart > 2nd-Amped Yellow Heart > 1st-Amped Yellow Heart = 10x Normal Goddess Strength > Trendfluencer >>> Rei's Powers in VII > Heart Dimension and Hyper Dimension Fusion = Baseline 2-C

Okay Nep has a pretty serious scaling chain there from the looks of things, from what I've seen with Megaman his goes like this

End of series Megaman (Stalemates EOS Bass) = EOS Bass (Absorbed the cybeasts powers) > Beast Out Megaman (Needed an amp to keep up) = Cybeasts > Base BN6 Megaman (Should be stronger than BN5 Bass) > BN5 Bass (Absorbed Nebula's remains) > Nebula Grey (Stomped Megaman and Bass who needed to work together to win) >> BN3 Megaman (Defeats Alpha) > Alpha (Absorbs BN3 Bass) >> BN3 Bass (Absorbs Gospel and casually stomps BN2 Megaman) >>>> BN2 Megaman (Defeated Gospel) > Gospel (Does a 2-C feat just by existing and passively) >>>>>> Baseline 2-C

Any idea what Nep opens with? Kinda getting rpg protag vibes so I guess its anything?

op, your location sucks ass, change it for the love of god

I'd also like to point out that Neptune is not only nerfing MegaMan.EXE's stats with Weaken Enemies (which is a 25-30% decrease in enemy stats), but she also has her Damage Reduction from Game Discs - as MegaMan.EXE is, from what I understand, composed primarily of data, which Neptune's Damage Reduction Idea Chip covers - meaning that .EXE's attacks likely aren't going to be doing much in the way of actually hurting her. That, combined with the fact that she has a forcefield guard which additionally reduces the amount of damage she takes, I find it difficult that .EXE will be capable of harming her without the use of some of his hax.
Any idea what Nep opens with? Kinda getting rpg protag vibes so I guess its anything?
Neptune typically starts out with her swordplay and CQC, since that's mainly how she fights. She does have a few ranged moves, namely her Type 32 EX Blades as well as some energy attacks that she can use from afar, but in terms of what she's opening up with, CQC is her main choice.

Her attacks are laced with multiple status effects, including Poison, Paralysis, and Apathy (Power Null). None of which .EXE resists according to the profile, and considering that these status effects work on creatures that are composed mainly of data, I have no doubts that it would also work on .EXE too.

Additionally, Neptune has an initial speed advantage of at least 2.25x, as she not only reduces .EXE's speed with Weaken Enemies, but the Dash Sneakers give her a (minimum) 2x speed amp as well, meaning she'd have no troubles landing hits on .EXE and crippling him for the rest of the fight. And since .EXE is in Base, he'd have to use whatever thing he uses to amp his speed before Neptune can land a hit on him.

That said, what does .EXE start with? Just looking at his profile, he seems to have several different kinds of hax that could work on Neptune if he uses them, but I dunno if he will or does use them in-character, so some clarification would be nice.

Okay so Hub isn't being used here, if it was EXE just raises his hand and would Thanos Nep I'm pretty sure

op, your location sucks ass, change it for the love of god

I'd also like to point out that Neptune is not only nerfing MegaMan.EXE's stats with Weaken Enemies (which is a 25-30% decrease in enemy stats), but she also has her Damage Reduction from Game Discs - as MegaMan.EXE is, from what I understand, composed primarily of data, which Neptune's Damage Reduction Idea Chip covers - meaning that .EXE's attacks likely aren't going to be doing much in the way of actually hurting her. That, combined with the fact that she has a forcefield guard which additionally reduces the amount of damage she takes, I find it difficult that .EXE will be capable of harming her without the use of some of his hax.
EXE doesn't mess around, if he sees his normal attacks aren't doing much he'll break out the hax in short order. He can terraform the battlefield to reduce the damage he takes too.
Neptune typically starts out with her swordplay and CQC, since that's mainly how she fights. She does have a few ranged moves, namely her Type 32 EX Blades as well as some energy attacks that she can use from afar, but in terms of what she's opening up with, CQC is her main choice.
EXE usually fights at a distance as his general MO

Her attacks are laced with multiple status effects, including Poison, Paralysis, and Apathy (Power Null). None of which .EXE resists according to the profile, and considering that these status effects work on creatures that are composed mainly of data, I have no doubts that it would also work on .EXE too.

Additionally, Neptune has an initial speed advantage of at least 2.25x, as she not only reduces .EXE's speed with Weaken Enemies, but the Dash Sneakers give her a (minimum) 2x speed amp as well, meaning she'd have no troubles landing hits on .EXE and crippling him for the rest of the fight. And since .EXE is in Base, he'd have to use whatever thing he uses to amp his speed before Neptune can land a hit on him.

That said, what does .EXE start with? Just looking at his profile, he seems to have several different kinds of hax that could work on Neptune if he uses them, but I dunno if he will or does use them in-character, so some clarification would be nice.
The speed amp is an issue, but EXE can use gravity manip and black holes to hold Nep in place and his LS is greater than hers. Also could terraform the battlefield to suit him better such as with Area Steal so she can't even get closer to him, I know she can teleport but EXE doing this will be something she has to address while he can formulate a plan in response. Plus he can throw up barriers and a defensive aura to protect himself. For starting moves EXE likely opens with shooting or anything else really afaik.

So I'm not sure if Nep resists Sealing, if she can't then EXE can Giga Freeze or possibly incap via sleep manip I guess

Last edited:
EXE doesn't mess around, if he sees his normal attacks aren't doing much he'll break out the hax in short order.
By the time he'd be seeing that his normal attacks do nothing, Neptune would have had plenty of time to smack .EXE with an attack. I dunno if he starts with any one of his hax in-character, but assuming he doesn't (you'll have to clarify on that one), then .EXE will simply be crippled before he gets a chance to counterattack.
He can terraform the battlefield to reduce the damage he takes too.
That doesn't really matter that much since Neptune will also be inflicting him with the status effects that come with her attacks. Same can be said for Neptune's as well; her damage reduction won't matter much if .EXE just busts out the hax right away.
EXE usually fights at a distance as his general MO
The OP clarified that the starting distance is 20 meters (how the hell is that even possible in a location like a hospital room???), so his ranged attacks aren't necessarily going to matter here, since Neptune can just easily close the distance given the speed gap.
but EXE can use gravity manip and black holes to hold Nep in place and his LS is greater than hers.
Also could terraform the battlefield to suit him better such as with Area Steal so she can't even get closer to him.
Plus he can throw up barriers and a defensive aura to protect himself.
Considering you yourself say that .EXE's starting move would (likely) involve shooting:
For starting moves EXE likely opens with shooting or anything else really afaik.
I'm not really inclined to believe that he's going to open up with something like a black hole, especially given the location that the OP has set the fight in (which sucks ass, don't get me wrong, but it is what it is). If he does indeed just begin with shooting, then Neptune can not only easily dodge it, but it just gives her enough time to close the distance and smack .EXE with an attack to cripple him.
So I'm not sure if Nep resists Sealing, if she can't then EXE can Giga Freeze
Just based on the description provided for Giga Freeze in the NA&T part of .EXE's page, it doesn't even look like it's Sealing, just that it freezes someone in place for an indefinite amount of time, which is something that Neptune resists, given she resists the spatial-temporal freezing effects of the Trendi Phenomenon.
or possibly incap via sleep manip I guess
This is fair, though how is it activated? Is it an AoE kind of ability, or is it something .EXE has to hit Neptune dead-on with?

Gonna say EXE has homing attacks btw so dodging's gonna be an issue, he could also duplicate himself to double team. There is also him being able to use Drain to absorb Nep's vitality and add it to his own too. For sleep manip I'll try to find the source for it

Gonna say EXE has homing attacks btw so dodging's gonna be an issue
The homing attack doesn't even seem to have any justification attached to it. Not that it matters, Neptune has dealt with homing attacks before through things like Uni's homing bullet attacks, so they're not something new to her; she can still outpace it since she's faster.
he could also duplicate himself to double team.
She's been able to deal with six enemies at once, all by her lonesome, of which, she's dealt with six mechanical replicas of herself and her fellow Goddesses, which all have the same level of skill as the real deals and thensome. .EXE duplicating himself isn't gonna be an issue, either.
There is also him being able to use Drain to absorb Nep's vitality and add it to his own too.
By vitality, do you mean life force or something similar? Because if so, she resists Life Force Absorption from Zaikopath, so if that is what you mean by vitality, it won't really work. Even then, her life force is the equivalent of a Type 1 Abstract that .EXE hasn't shown to have the feats to interact with, so draining her life force would be off the table regardless of if she resisted it or not.

If you mean something else, some clarification would be nice.

Eh looking it over I don't really see much EXE can do here, I'll yield on the argument and just say Nep kinda mows EXE down before he can land smth that would work.

Back