• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is Equalized
GT Cell is used
Neptune is 2-C
Fight takes place in someone's garden but its realy really super big
They start 35 meters apart from each other
Cell knows shes trying to catch him
Votes
Perfect Green asshole:0
Controller Girl:0
they become friends and hunt bugs or something i dont know who neptune is i found her on 2-C list:0

Last edited:
Wow.
GT Goku wouldn't be able to see Neptune because of the White Orb making it so he can't see her unless she lands a hit on him, but he can sense her so that's not exactly a problem.

GT Goku is 3 universes and Neptune is only 2, so is a one-shot already;

Neptune wincon would probally use Nep-Note, but i din't play Megadimension yet, so i not sure how it works exactly and how In-Character she uses;

so i not sure how it works exactly and how In-Character she uses;
She only uses it when she's catching bugs, or at the very least, things that look like bugs, since she decided to put. . .THIS. . .in the Nep-Note, and she apparently considers THAT to be bug-like enough for her to put it in the Nep-Note. And considering Goku is more humanoid than bug (minus his fur and tail, but even then, that doesn't take away from his human-like appearance), she's unlikely to use it.

That said, she does start with a higher speed than Goku, though, meaning she would for some time be faster than him, and that would give her enough opportunities to tag him assuming he doesn't immediately fly away (though, she can still use her gun and summon a huge pudding to try and get him).

One thing I want to bring up that I don't think was ever given a proper conclusion was Game Disc inflicting the Poison status; it can affect inorganic and incorporeal creatures such as robots, data creatures, 2D beings, and ghosts, but apparently, that doesn't give any merit to how potent the poison is. . .so I'm just more or less curious if such a poison would work on Goku here, because I know he has resistance to it, but he doesn't have any such feats that would show him resisting poisons that work on entities that don't have biology like Goku's, let alone biology at all.

She only uses it when she's catching bugs, or at the very least, things that look like bugs, since she decided to put. . .THIS. . .in the Nep-Note, and she apparently considers THAT to be bug-like enough for her to put it in the Nep-Note.
Well, If you want to stretch, she kinda looks like a moth.
That said, she does start with a higher speed than Goku, though, meaning she would for some time be faster than him, and that would give her enough opportunities to tag him assuming he doesn't immediately fly away (though, she can still use her gun and summon a huge pudding to try and get him).
I would agree that could help... But because OP din't specify the distance, they start 4km. And If Goku can sense her, he would probally use Ki Blast to defeat her from a distance, since he can't see her, he gonna probally put on guard, and not want to come close to her. So because of the start distance, this might be a stomp.

I would agree that could help... But because OP din't specify the distance, they start 4km.
Fight takes place in someone's garden
Frankly speaking, I don't think some average joe (mama) is gonna have a garden spanning 4km in size lmao

If OP doesn't clarify the distance, then possibly, though it wouldn't be hard at all for her to close the distance considering she has a faster speed than Goku (therefore also outspeeding his Ki Blasts) and thus she'd be able to move out of the way before the Ki Blast reaches her

Am I missing something from her profile? Her speed is listed as just FTL and higher, Goku's is MFTL+

Frankly speaking, I don't think some average joe (mama) is gonna have a garden spanning 4km in size lmao

If OP doesn't clarify the distance, then possibly, though it wouldn't be hard at all for her to close the distance considering she has a faster speed than Goku (therefore also outspeeding his Ki Blasts) and thus she'd be able to move out of the way before the Ki Blast reaches her
Ill make the distance 35 meters away from each other

Putting her farther makes her more susceptible to getting hit by a Ki Blast, but at the same time, she can still avoid them and move ahead since she has an immediate speed amp.

The real question is if her poison (and probably paralysis for that matter, considering it works on the exact same things as the poison does) would work on Goku considering it's not biological-based.

i found the dragon ball fan

Anyways, since distance is 35m, that makes it significantly easier for Neptune to run in and close distance considering she starts out faster than Goku because Dash Sneakers go brrrr

I kept seeing people say she was faster, hence the question,

Putting her farther makes her more susceptible to getting hit by a Ki Blast, but at the same time, she can still avoid them and move ahead since she has an immediate speed amp.
But like, AoE attacks and Danmaku is probally be more difficulty, right? Or does she have dealt with that before?
One thing I want to bring up that I don't think was ever given a proper conclusion was Game Disc inflicting the Poison status; it can affect inorganic and incorporeal creatures such as robots, data creatures, 2D beings, and ghosts, but apparently, that doesn't give any merit to how potent the poison is. . .so I'm just more or less curious if such a poison would work on Goku here, because I know he has resistance to it, but he doesn't have any such feats that would show him resisting poisons that work on entities that don't have biology like Goku's, let alone biology at all.
Is still poison right? Even If affects a bunch of different beings, still as the effect of poising you and messing with your organism, and Goku is able to resist that for hours.

Like, affecting this beings is cool, but the effect is still of poisining you, so Goku most likely resist. Or not. He don't resist nepune type of poison, so he probally gonna bê affected FR.

But like, AoE attacks and Danmaku is probally be more difficulty, right? Or does she have dealt with that before?
She's definitely no stranger to it; she has fought against foes with both huge AoE (the Dark CPUs are the most notable ones) and some Danmaku; Vert and Nepgear are good examples with Inbetween Spear and Bits Combination. Of course, there are way better Danmaku users in-universe, but that's neither here nor there.
Is still poison right? Even If affects a bunch of different beings, still as the effect of poising you and messing with your organism,
Yes, it is still poison, but it's been demonstrated that this poison does not rely on the opponent having organic biology in order to function — as said before, it works on robots, data creatures, 2D creatures, and ghosts, all of which don't possess any organic chemistry whatsoever. Goku has not shown to have a resistance to such a poison, which is why I'm questioning if it would work or not.

Yes, it is still poison, but it's been demonstrated that this poison does not rely on the opponent having organic biology in order to function — as said before, it works on robots, data creatures, 2D creatures, and ghosts, all of which don't possess any organic chemistry whatsoever. Goku has not shown to have a resistance to such a poison, which is why I'm questioning if it would work or not.
Probally It would, since he don't have resistance to that type of poison.

But the Paralysis he totally resist.

Last edited:
One thing I want to bring up that I don't think was ever given a proper conclusion was Game Disc inflicting the Poison status; it can affect inorganic and incorporeal creatures such as robots, data creatures, 2D beings, and ghosts, but apparently, that doesn't give any merit to how potent the poison is. . .
It doesn't that's really just non-physical interaction via poison. Goku has resistance and he's willpower can make him push through.

But also how would she even get close to him because he can easily do a AOE or shockwave the area and still feeling her power

Cell would be better and more fitting

ngl at this point i think Hyperdimension Neptunia should be straight-up solid 9D
massive hopium if you think we're ever gonna touch 9D ever again
But the Paralysis he totally resist.
To be fair, it's also implied that the Paralysis isn't entirely biological-based either, considering Neptune in one scene had asked for Paralaxin after she said "[her] legs were sawing tingly logs", whatever the hell that means. And, in a Nepstation scene - which, take it with a grain of salt, as it's considered to be separate from the main story and characters - Noire seemingly refers to the status effect as a "pesky paralysis kink in your body", to which Neptune follows up with a comment about one's legs falling asleep, suggesting that Paralaxin is the way to solve it.

And yet, this same Paralysis status effect is able to paralyze the same types of enemies mentioned before (ghosts, 2D creatures, yada yada, you get the gist already), which obviously wouldn't have nerves to begin with due to not possessing organic biology.

It doesn't that's really just non-physical interaction via poison.
That only has merit in regards to the ghosts (and even then, "non-physical interaction via poison"? I don't ever recall this being a thing whatsoever, especially since Neptune already has non-physical interaction since she can attack ghost enemies in the Neplunker and Neplunker Zero dungeons inherently) - this doesn't address the fact that this still works on physical beings that are inorganic, such as the robots and data creatures.

That only has merit in regards to the ghosts (and even then, "non-physical interaction via poison"? I don't ever recall this being a thing whatsoever, especially since Neptune already has non-physical interaction since she can attack ghost enemies in the Neplunker and Neplunker Zero dungeons inherently) - this doesn't address the fact that this still works on physical beings that are inorganic, such as the robots and data creatures.
Robots have a resistance but like it's not the same as a biological one so it's werid. Data might mean it can work on Goku

But again how does she get close

But again how does she get close
She has an immediate speed amp that will allow her to close distance faster than most things Goku can do besides probably Instant Transmission, but I don't recall that being a starting move of his, let alone for GT Goku where, as far as I know, he doesn't use it often enough like in other media such as Super or even the original Z.

Even if she didn't want to close distance, she has different long-ranged attacks involving her gun or creating a huge pudding to fall on top of Goku

She has an immediate speed amp that will allow her to close distance faster than most things Goku can do besides probably Instant Transmission, but I don't recall that being a starting move of his, let alone for GT Goku where, as far as I know, he doesn't use it often enough like in other media such as Super or even the original Z.

Even if she didn't want to close distance, she has different long-ranged attacks involving her gun or creating a huge pudding to fall on top of Goku
I mean he can just use he's aura he has the AP advantage

She has an immediate speed amp that will allow her to close distance faster than most things Goku can do
Man, is just a 2x amp, Goku have fought people way faster than him before. And like, he have Omnidirecional and Home In attacks, Neptune probally gonna have hard time.
Well, that would't really do much demage, and Goku can use Ki Barrier to defend himself from that.

Nevermind actually, he would't use Ki Barrier in GT, because he is kinda stupid.

Paralysis in fiction can ocurr in a bunch of ways, but If the Neptune one Works like "They get hit, and then they receive the Paralysis" Goku resist then. Or he would just developed a resistance.
Ehh, it's sort of like that, the other way would just be for a party member to cast it through an SP Skill that doesn't do damage or involve hitting the opponent, but rather, simply imposes the status effect on an enemy with a magic-like/supernatural ability. Obviously Neptune can't do that, but just food for thought.

Man, is just a 2x amp, Goku have fought people way faster than him before.
It's >2x, and sure it isn't a great amp, but it will certainly give her a slight advantage. Having omni-directional attacks is gonna cripple Neptune, yes, but he actually needs to get them off first, and given her speed amp, she has the possibility of tagging him before he can do that.

I'm not saying it's impossible for him to do it, I'm saying that Neptune would be able to get a hit or two on him before he'd do it

I'm not saying it's impossible for him to do it, I'm saying that Neptune would be able to get a hit or two on him before he'd do it
Sure, but like considering the AP difference, even If she gets one or two hits, that not gonna do much demage, he gonna defeat her by Just blow up his Ki.

Like, even she tags him, If she don't kill him immediality, she would get defeated in the next instance.

Yeah, the AP difference is probably what shuts Neptune down outright; if they were in the same level of 2-C, it would definitely make a hell of a difference

But Goku FRA; if he can't get paralyzed, he just wins this

Probably; her poison wouldn't work fast enough to give her a win, she doesn't use the Nep-Note against humanoid creatures, and she doesn't have the ability to close their AP gap

Her paralysis probably won't work (although, I still think that has room for debate) and anything Goku does that hits her will destroy her

Back