• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamitsu Murasa vs Percy Jackson (Riordianverse) (0-0-0)

Im bored. Why not
Some setup
Battle takes place at a NY Beach, with unlimited access to water (the ocean)
It will be assumed Riptide is able to harm Murasa
Percy also benefits from the Curse of Achilles as well
Speed equalized, SBA for everything else

Ship Phantom: 0
The Demigod: 0
Incon: 0
please for the love of god dont let this be another stomp

I gave the ability for Percy to hit Murasa with Riptide- (it will be assumed Riptide can harm Murasa)

Oh, I thought that was in reference to its in-verse limitations lol

Anyways, Percy doesn't really resist phantom passives, so uhhh

god dammit is this another stomp?
Well, that would depend. Is it instant, or does it take time?

It does take time, but Murasa's danmaku, flight, and teleportation would make it difficult for Percy to close the gap and do any lasting damage. Her passive ice manipulation also means getting in close to begin with is a risky move, and Murasa ain't exactly outclassed in melee skill, either. If she does get hit, she can always just absorb any nearby water to heal herself (it's not like she'll run out of water anytime soon, either).

I mean, Percy also has the Curse of Achilles on him (and resists Soul Manip, funnily enough)

just tell me this is a stomp so i can get someone to close this

It's not quite a stomp, but it's pretty decisive. Murasa has enough mobility, skill, and healing to stay alive long enough for her passives to take effect.

I mean. Percy also has unlimited access to water too along with the curse. He might be able to get a few hits in (hm, do i add that he's also got Nekhbet in him (hosting Nekhbet)?
Or does that matter?

Oh yeah
Curse of Achilles, does Murasa have a way around that besides her passives?

I mean. Percy also has unlimited access to water too along with the curse. He might be able to get a few hits in (hm, do i add that he's also got Nekhbet in him (hosting Nekhbet)?
Or does that matter?
Water won't really do much, since Murasa can just absorb it and heal from it.
Oh yeah
Curse of Achilles, does Murasa have a way around that besides her passives?
Not really lol

You could argue that her danmaku would be overwhelming enough to eventually hit the one blind spot, though.

True.
Debated on if the battle location should be like a beachfront area, or the standard location (which i think is somewhere in New York anyways)

Though it may not change much. Murasa still can teleport and anchor beats sword any time of the day

Back