• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nekron vs Sans

I'm not sure about this one. It really depends on how powerful nekron's reality warping is. I'm also not sure if nekron would be able to control sans.

This is an unholy stomp in Nekron's favor. Nekron's the embodiment of the void, and has neither a soul or physical form (in the sense that he's bound to it) for Sans to affect. All Nekron needs to do is summon legions of black lanturns until Sans tires out, then finish him off with either his black ligntning, or let one of the black lanturns do it. That's assuming he doesn't just banish Sans to an anti matter dimension at the start of the battle.

What is with Sans being put up against these immensely powerful beings? I mean, I know he's the trickiest boss in the game, but he's not going to easily match up to more than a Determined Murderer.

Still, for the sake of interest, I gotta ask...

What exactly is the "link" that Necron uses in this case? If it's a tear in space-time, then Sans is definitely not winning this fight. If it's a mortal link, then it'd still be difficult, but there might be a chance for Sans to win.

SirBrownBear said:
This is an unholy stomp in Nekron's favor. Nekron's the embodiment of the void, and has neither a soul or physical form (in the sense that he's bound to it) for Sans to affect. All Nekron needs to do is summon legions of black lanturns until Sans tires out, then finish him off with either his black ligntning, or let one of the black lanturns do it. That's assuming he doesn't just banish Sans to an anti matter dimension at the start of the battle.
This

Dude the only thing Sans has going for him is speed. He has his "shortcuts" which are essentially teleportation and he was able to dodge everything except for the last hit in his boss battle. Unfortunately Nekron is essentially omnipresent so speed is a null point. Also speed is equalized here so that doesn't even matter. Nekron wins hands down.

Back