• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ned fights Black Widow but not really (3/0/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm assuming Ned has his laptop, I'm not sure if that would give him the edge in this fight

Now I'm imagining a scenario where bloodlusted Ned bashes Lucy over the head with his laptop.

I do think that given the conditions stated, Ned seems more likely to win, considering that despite not showing any real combat feats, he's going up against an opponent who (in the key being used for this fight anyways):
  • Is also lacking in combat feats
  • Is not stated to be bloodlusted
  • Doesn't seem to have anything that can potentially be used as a weapon
  • Has a notable intelligence disadvantage.

I realized how biased this match is. I’m really sorry about that. Should I change it to make it more fair? I’m sorry

Anyways Ned kicks Lucy too hard, Lucy becomes 9-B and fuckstomps Ned.

That is what the 10-B key is, lol. It's just most folks haven't seen the film and thus they don't realise that.

Anyways Ned kicks Lucy too hard, Lucy becomes 9-B and fuckstomps Ned.

That is what the 10-B key is, lol. It's just most folks haven't seen the film and thus they don't realise that.
I thought that was auto restricted since it jumps to a different key and different tier.

No? The FILM works that way, you can't randomly just restrict that lol
Why? It jumps to a different tier and tier jumping is restricted especially when it’s a different key. Is the whole “FILM” like reactive evolution? If so, then Ned will have a chance to take her out before it kicks in depending on how potent it is.

You can't restrict something a character by nature is meant to do, this is like saying "I restricted light from being Speed of Light".

Like logistically this is purely nonsensical, do the drugs randomly become ineffective because you said it, contradicting everything set up in the film?
If so, then Ned will have a chance to take her out before it kicks in depending on how potent it is.
It takes like, 10 seconds, and she's hovering and shit during it

You can't restrict something a character by nature is meant to do, this is like saying "I restricted light from being Speed of Light".

Like logistically this is purely nonsensical, do the drugs randomly become ineffective because you said it, contradicting everything set up in the film?
Isn’t it different for AP tho?
It takes like, 10 seconds, and she's hovering and shit during it
Ok, so Ned would probably have time to take her out before she goes all 9-B assuming that’s allowed even though she’s not in a 9-B key, and considering that he’s bloodlusted, he’s not holding shit back so I doubt this would be a stomp.

While not interested into Versus Debating, I do think it will violated this part here:

• It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

Ok, so Ned would probably have time to take her out before she goes all 9-B assuming that’s allowed even though she’s not in a 9-B key, and considering that he’s bloodlusted, he’s not holding shit back so I doubt this would be a stomp.
But it's really ******* unlikely Ned does anything given he's not properly trained to kill anything and the speed of the transformation is literal seconds.
While not interested into Versus Debating, I do think it will violated this part here:

• It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.
But this just straight up doesn't make sense in this scenario, it's not like Lucy can randomly hold back a passive transformation SHE ISN'T EVEN AWARE IS HAPPENING.

I'll make a thread about this then, because that's completely nonsense if we state it like that.

I mean going by the profile, she didn’t have the drug being used willingly at first since it was forced and not to mention does she even have the drug at all times? Not sure if it is counted as standard equipment when the drug itself is absorbed into her bloodstream by a person injecting it into her it seems assuming the summary is accurate for the profile.

But it's really ******* unlikely Ned does anything given he's not properly trained to kill anything and the speed of the transformation is literal seconds.
And so is Lucy in 10% capacity mode, so I don’t see really see anything stopping Ned from computer bashing her like an angry gamer. And 10 sec seems like plenty of time to get some good hits in.

I mean going by the profile, she didn’t have the drug being used willingly at first since it was forced and not to mention does she even have the drug at all times?
Given the key she does, and her 10-B without it isn't worth indexing
Not sure if it is counted as standard equipment when the drug itself is absorbed into her bloodstream by a person injecting it into her it seems
Nah it's not injected, it's stitched into her as packets, and said packets then break into her body and get absorbed by her bloodstream :V
assuming the summary is accurate for the profile.
It is, but it is also missing greater context of the film :V

And so is Lucy in 10% capacity mode, so I don’t see really see anything stopping Ned from computer bashing her like an angry gamer
You massively underestimate how tough it is to kill a human, especially if its oof'd back to square one in said 10 seconds.
And 10 sec seems like plenty of time to get some good hits in.
Funnily enough I think it also becomes a range issue because she just flies away from Med simultaneously during it

You massively underestimate how tough it is to kill a human, especially if its oof'd back to square one in said 10 seconds.
I meant like, damaging her to a point she can’t do shit at all, well unless going 9-B also means she gets regeneration.
Funnily enough I think it also becomes a range issue because she just flies away from Med simultaneously during it
SBA range, I forgot about that. Starting range would probably be around 6 feet considering they kinda already are close to each other like I listed in the story in the OP.

I meant like, damaging her to a point she can’t do shit at all, well unless going 9-B also means she gets regeneration.
She gets High regen, yeah
SBA range, I forgot about that. Starting range would probably be around 6 feet considering they kinda already are close to each other like I listed in the story in the OP.
No but Lucy will fly away

She gets High regen, yeah
Ok then, so even if Ned does damage Lucy to the point of incap, that would get negged by getting a few braincells and going 9-B.
No but Lucy will fly away
If you’re talking about the CRT that would add that in, I’m starting to think that Ned can’t do shit unless I give him optional equipment I suppose. But still, apparently she has mid regen from transforming so Ned gets stomped here then. This should be closed.

Sorry for the stomp match.

It's chill, moreso an issue the file's kinda outdated lol.

I'll close this when both revisions stemming from this get applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back