• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well time to dig up an old meme and make a match with it.

Plot: John is asked to exorcise a thot, Ned objects and the fight begins
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both start 3 meters apart
  • John doesn't have his rifle and Ned doesn't have sling rings
  • SBA otherwise
Not Vatican Approved: 4

Guy in the chair: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I genuinely do not know what to make of this matchup.
For some reason John's limp isn't listed anywhere on his profile, and even if he did have that weakness he should still be able to avoid Ned for the most part. Ned clearly isn't a fit guy whatsoever, and when he's up against someone with far better stamina advantage than him who has such impressive reactions that he can dodge ambushes from beings who like to teleport around, he's definitely going to tire himself out fast. Problem is, we literally don't know what would John do against a completely normal human being (at least from what I remember). Would he try to fight back? Would he try to convince Ned to calm down? Would he try exorcising him even though he isn't possessed or a demon? Would he just watch him awkwardly faint and plop onto the ground from exhaustion? This is such a confusing match.

Well under SBA John is willing to kill no? Ned is probably going to try and smack John with his laptop, though John has a skill edge for sure.

Well under SBA John is willing to kill no? Ned is probably going to try and smack John with his laptop, though John has a skill edge for sure.
Again, we don't know how he would fight or even kill someone, especially a random human being, without the rifle. Trying to stay in-character and still following SBA rules, he'd probably try to talk it out with Ned.

I would say jhon would probable mostly try to avoid the fight, tiring the oponent and tring to reason with them if the oponent is a normal human

Have we got feats of him doing this? Ned's gonna try and fight him soon as they start, but I can count your votes if you want

I think if John is "in character, but willing to kill", he'd probably just resort to punching if he doesn't have the rifle. Because that's what you'd need to do to kill someone if you don't have weapons.

Huh, folks above said he'd be likely to try and talk Ned outta fighting. That said John does seem to have the skill edge at least

Even then, John would eventually resort to hand to hand if reason doesn't work. "In character, but willing to kill" means that he is willing to kill.

Bump?
Even then, John would eventually resort to hand to hand if reason doesn't work. "In character, but willing to kill" means that he is willing to kill.
Nitpicking here but it's "willing to win", not "kill". I have read SBA over and over again and nowhere does it mention killing unless the combatant is bloodlusted.

Last edited:
Bump

So I'm gonna call the votes into question a bit here, John seems to get ganked in cqc by this possessed human (As a native Brit I can confirm this is how we exchange dialogue). So I call John winning in a fistfight into speculation a bit here

Bump

So I'm gonna call the votes into question a bit here, John seems to get ganked in cqc by this possessed human (As a native Brit I can confirm this is how we exchange dialogue). So I call John winning in a fistfight into speculation a bit here
A possessed human whose physical capabilities are likely enhanced like every other possessed individual in the series.

A possessed human whose physical capabilities are likely enhanced like every other possessed individual in the series.
Hmmmmm even so in the clip he's only grabbing John with one hand, enhanced or no that would still offer room to put up a struggle or try to strike back imo

Hmmmmm even so in the clip he's only grabbing John with one hand, enhanced or no that would still offer room to put up a struggle or try to strike back imo
What's to say that he didn't? Demons are just much faster than humans at close range.

Back