• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket-7-A Edition-Round 8

BloodyBloodwork365 said:
Going with Johnny via overpowering Satan. Just seems more impressive than anything Arzon's done
Overpowering Satan isn't an "impressive" feat depending on the verse. That's not considering AP, skill, the situation, or abilities at all.

The soul sucking affects the enemy directly (not a projectile), which is then used to make energy blasts.

Well, it sucks people in, though they lose control over their bodies while being sucked.

Plus, there is Boom Chica making a perfume, forcing Arzon to dance uncontrollably while being shot to death.

If it sucks people in, that implies it uses air, which arzon controls. so could he possible neutralize it?

boom chica's a problem.

No, it uses some blue magic thingy, not sure what it is since it's not explained beyond being the weapon embodiment of a sin.

Arzon is still capable of messing up Johnny's aim with his wind via creating a vortex around Johnny which Arzon has done before.

That removes the oxygen of the area as well as blocks low level attacks.

What's Johnny's AP because if it's low enough Arzon could manipulate the projectiles with his wind.

Wind would only really defend against the perfume if Arzon has knowledge about it, no?

I doubt that he would block smell without knowing that smell is a factor.

Arzon is pretty smart. If a potent smell is being emitted from your enemy one would be suspicious of it.

Is the perfume shot from a weapon or how does it work? Because if it is Arzon could definitely react to the weapon itself not necessarily knowing the kind of projectile it is (perfume in this case).

By the time he smells it, he already lost. That's the point of it being smell based.

I didn't use that weapon in the game though, so idk.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
By the time he smells it, he already lost. That's the point of it being smell based.

I didn't use that weapon in the game though, so idk.
Ok that makes sense. I'd like to understand that weapon more before commenting on it honestly.

Well, realistically, Arzon may just beat the shit out of Gat before he does that.

Gat does go in with blazing guns, but he is also willing for theatratics and will be willing to hear out what Arzon has to say, and overall won't rely on hax (since any of the stronger enemies he faces are immune).

I'll vote Arzon.

Johnny also has soul absorption, petrification, ice manip, life absorption, and willpower manip

Just throwing that out there

WeeklyBattles said:
Johnny also has soul absorption, petrification, ice manip, life absorption, and willpower manip
Just throwing that out there
Absorption needs him to first literally absorb the dudes body with the gun, petrification is iirc a stomp with ten or so meters of range, ice manip is a single easy to dodge blast and a 10m stomp, willpower manip and ice are somewhat close range auras too.

Though, the willpower can just be resisted by the stronger demons, too.

Wrong soul manip. Johnny has two kinds.

Soul: Johnny fires a blast that devours the essence of the target's soul, rendering them immobile as they are attacked.

Petrification is also with a blast

Ice manip is an aura that applies to all guns he uses

I'm voting Johnny via hax and versatility.

My memory is shit. Still, I feel Arzon could dodge rather well.

Plus, Gat could opt to start with stuff like normal weapons, or the sloth weapon (which is a horrble way to fight Arzon).

Well the perfume gun's range sucks and has a pink gas to it so of course Arzon is going to be wary of that, that gets blown away.

Arzon probably has the skill advantage and a VERY sizable AP advantage that gets amped when in Typhoon Rage mode and his air manipulation provides lots of versatility.

Sure Gat has guns that take out Arzon in a hit but with RHG's world with tons of different fighters that's nothing new.

Not to mention that if this really becomes a range fight Arzon has a massive advantage with better mobility via air manipulation as well as effective AOE attacks such as tornados and vortexes, which if Gat gets caught in one of those he doesn't have the AP to break out of them and has no counter to the oxygen sap of them either.

Essentially it's mobility and skill that take the win here.

Eh not yet. I don't know anything about Gat so I'll let others counter my points to get a better picture.

Would Arzon kill Johnny so fast that he doesn't switch between weapons, though?

Just as Arzon can adapt to the weapons, Johnny can adapt to Arzon after all.

DontTalkDT said:
I mean, he can only have seven of them, so that already puts into doubt how many of the haxy ones he'll get. Even if he got the best weaponry, it takes time to switch between sitting from an armoured couch to a rocket launcher.

DontTalkDT said:

It depends on how skilled Gat is. Which we're going to need some skill feats for him because pretty sure Arzon is very very very skilled with tons of experience fight a wide range of fighters with different abilities.

Nico-v11 said:
It's not incon yet
It's been 24h, though, which means the tourney should proceed. Don't know the exact current vote count, though.

Back