• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Azazazazel via genderbending gu

What does his Mind Manip do?

Azazel has flight advantage.

Flight really isnt an advantage when Jade can jump tens of kilometers effortlessly, has ranged attacks, and has experience fighting against flying opponents

No flight is overpowered hax

Jumping is a pretty bad way to fight a flying enemy, since you can't dodge mid air, while the opponent can easily dodge your trajectory in a speed equal setting.

So her best shot is projectile spamming from the ground, while he can choose which distance he wants to fight on.

What's their AP values?

Jade can absolutely dodge in mid-air

Jade scales to being able to harm people who were undamaged by 312 megatons

yeah. So, I'm going to vote Jade, due to possibly being stronger and tougher, and due to being able to beat flying foes.

If hypnotize needs just eye contact that seems like an instant win. Or does he need eye contact for an extended period of time?

I don't think they do that to each other in the verse because everyone resists it, so he would probably someone on her level would resist.

Jade's arguments are that she can semi-control her position in mid-air and possibly a slight AP advantage? Really?

I'm not even rooting for anyone over the other, and that sounds really weak

What is Azazel's ap? Jade is undamaged by 312 megatons

Jade has comparable range, experience fighting opponents with his skillset, and him not leading with hypnosis screws him over

I dunno, I don't deep-follow DxD. But looking at his profile and tracing the comparisons down:

Azazel > Kokabiel > Mirana > Rossweisse = Issei

or

Azazel >> Grendel > Issei

(The same Issei that was on this same tournament)

Ionliosite said:
Ok, supporter here. What do you need to know?
How do you think would the gender swap gun influence Jade's battle capabilities?

Oh, and just an opinion on things like how soon he he makes use of hypnosis, how much above baseline 7-A azazel is and the fight in general.

Well, one problem is that this is 7-A Azazel who like, barely fights at all, since most of Azazel's battles are on his 6-C key.

Gender swap gun is optional equipment, so Azazel would only have it if the OP says so. And even then, the gun doesn't change the personalities of those affected (as shown by Ise's harem behaving the same as before), and given no one has fought after being affected by it, I don't know if it changes the battle capabilities.

No idea where does his hypnosis even come from, because he never uses that. Azazel is much stronger than Kokabiel, who is stronger than Fallen Angel Akeno, who in turn is stronger than BxB Ise, who's baseline.

Still gonna vote Azazel via gender swap gun. Jade has no experience dealing with kicks between the legs

Guess going with the AP advantage as well then.

Ionliosite said:
No idea where does his hypnosis even come from, because he never uses that. Azazel is much stronger than Kokabiel, who is stronger than Fallen Angel Akeno, who in turn is stronger than BxB Ise, who's baseline.
He's the one that taught Sirzechs the hypnosis technique he used to put Grayfia into a deep slumber in Volume 21. He also has stuff like sleep manip by releasing a flash and probably combat applicable sealing (created a seal for 666 immediately), but they just rarely ever use these abilities in a fight.

The 7-A scaling is bigger than that. But to use something hopefully simple, BxB Sairaorg casually destroyed Issei's Triaina Rook, which is five or six times thicker than his normal armour (baseline), and thus should be more durable by that amount. Promotion to Rook also does increase offense and defense proportionately. Azazel scales to that.

He could also be upgraded since he should scale to Maou-class people (has twelve wings like the Maou-class Seraphs), but I'm not going to ask other supporters about that anytime soon cause it's complicated and Azazel has inconsistent feats.

If it helps, Azazel also has stackable barriers which can also be strengthened to eventually stop attacks far stronger than the user, as shown with Rossweisse:

Volume 19, Life 3

While Strada was praising Akeno-san's attack, Durandal's blade was still wrapped in a holy aura, and then it was swung down in an instant! The wave which was released was clearly more potent than that which was released by Xenovia. The enormous surging wave completely blew the Holy Lightning Dragons away! In addition, this wave showed no signs of weakening, and continued to fly towards us!

"Shield!"

Rossweisse-san took a step forward, and conjured several layers of magic circles of strong defensive magic! Each layer of the strong magical barriers was progressively destroyed by the Durandal's replica, and the approaching wave loomed ahead of us! —However, Rossweisse-san created many layers of barriers once more, and then finally negated Strada's attack! …However, in order to nullify this wave, a significant number of defensive magic circles had been deployed…at the least, Rossweisse-san used twenty layers. Even though she had the trait of the [Rook] to boost defensive power, she still needed so many…! Once again, I was in awe at this old warrior's skill in using Durandal!
Here's Azazel demonstrating the ability to do so:

Volume 20, The Beast 666

The giant beast shook its enormous body, and forcefully snapped the chains which were binding it. At the same time, this room was beginning to collapse. No, it wasn't just this room. Even a part of the city was beginning to collapse from the shockwaves which were produced by Trihexa's revival. One of the heads looked upwards, and then opened its gigantic mouth. Within its mouth, an unimaginably vast amount of aura was gathered! —Shit! I instantly grabbed hold of Lilith, and then dashed into a corner to take refuge. I also created several layers of defensive magic barriers. In an instant—. One of Trihexa's heads spat out an immensely large fireball! The ceiling was struck by this blow, several explosions occurred, and the ceiling began to crumble. Amidst the shockwaves produced by these explosions, I continued to strengthen my defensive barriers. …Once, twice, three times, the shockwaves of the explosions shattered my magic barriers one by one. …Just a single head ejecting a fireball out of its mouth is like this…!? From the broken ceiling — rays of light poured down. Trihexa was illuminated by the light — all of its heads focused onto the light which was streaming in…it appeared to be highly satisfied. Trihexa slowly flew up towards the ceiling which had been destroyed. Then, more than a thousand of the mass-produced Sekiryuutei flew up, following it! …It was an incredible scene. Next to the beast recorded in the Revelation was a sea of red dragons, all moving together. I — couldn't help feeling that it was the beginning of the Apocalypse as I watched this scene. And in my mind, I recalled the passage of the Apocalypse.

Jade also has stronger attacks. Concentrated Fire for example was able to blow a hole in gildedguys armor after gildedguy had amped to the point that hades normal attacks couldnt even phase him, and Phoenix flare is significantly more powerful than Conventrated Fire as it reduced GGs armor to dust under the same circumstances

Jade actually has experience penetrating barriers with her spear. In which after she penetrates it, she lets loose a blast of energy from her spear that traps the energy and the person in the barrier.

See Oxob vs Jade for that.

I suggest we make Oxob's profile after his fight with Gildedguy though.

Anyway so I'm assuming that Jade has a much higher AP advantage on average while with her spear she one-shots like usual.

Back