• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like uhhhh what if like he like yhhh (reads off a script) like what if he like told goku to like not kill him and then he wins via pacification (where’s my money smoke)

anyways yeah saul was able to convince ******* tuco to go from three murders to zero, gokus a pretty good guy and a bit of a numbskull so saul can probably convince goku not to kill him

Which key are we using in this match? Why does it looks like a joke battle instead?

Social Influencing.
Ya and? One punch from Goku, and he is dead instantly. Alone with insane significant AP difference/range difference between them.
And is his social influencing instant? What is the range of this ability?

Ya and? One punch from Goku, and he is dead instantly. Alone with insane significant AP difference/range difference between them.
And is his social influencing instant? What is the range of this ability?
It's...Social Influencing. Saul simply negotiates with his opponent the same way you or I would.

Assuming neither fighter is bloodlusted (which appears to be implied), Saul should be capable of pacifying Goku with relative ease. Saul's talked down much more intelligent and less amiable people.

It's...Social Influencing. Saul simply negotiates with his opponent the same way you or I would.

Assuming neither fighter is bloodlusted (which appears to be implied), Saul should be capable of pacifying Goku with relative ease. Saul's talked down much more intelligent and less amiable people.
And how can he kill Goku?

Goku can feel KI, so he is either going for incap or sligthy poking him to knock him down. Goku in canon isn't going for the kill

ahm bro, but the range of Goku still remains the same. Unless a range is equalized.
I don't follow your argument. I'm not knowledgeable on Dragon Ball, but I don't believe Goku's first move in-character would be to instantly leave the building and fly across the universe.

This guy doesn't have a valid win condition.
Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back