• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The heat is passive. Passive > something that needs to activate. For example, Darth Nihilus or the Golden King being an example of someone with a passive.

Trapping someone's hand =\= trapping their whole body in a suit of armor. Idk, Garg brought up the shield.

Yes, Home that's what I'm saying. The actual flames don't need to make contact with Tony. The temperature they generate in the general area would be enough to kill him.

The Heat aura wouldn't kill him due to the Regenerationn+Fire Resistanxe+Nitrogen release

Also, there's a small issue with making an opening, Iron Man has 2 layers of armor not one, on top of regen, to instantaneously do that would to have the heat enter an opening in both layers and beat the regen and everything I've repeated a few times

I think I misworded it, not trap him in a suit per say, but use a piece of his armor to hammer down, which he did after he blocked the power stone.

He actually did start with the shield when fighting Glaive and when he was finally fighting on the ground and he was on the defense against Thanos but again, it was heavily damaged by the stone

DragonEmperor23 said:
The heat is passive. Passive > something that needs to activate. For example, Darth Nihilus or the Golden King being an example of someone with a passive.

Trapping someone's hand =\= trapping their whole body in a suit of armor. Idk, Garg brought up the shield.
Wait, who the heck said that Tony trapped Thanos inside of an armor?

I misread Gargs comment about infinite regen to be that he would just spam the reatrsaints until Natsu was trapped in a suit of them.

Thanos was literally able to rip off the entirety of the skull of the armor with a single attack, Natsu won't have any problem breaking through the 2 layers. Nitrogen and regen won't help because they're not instant and Tony doesn't have heat resistance, the armor does. After the punch breaks through the armor, the heat redid isn't helping Tony from getting shcroched

No he didn't. He actually took multiple strikes to take off both layers and only damaged one in one strike, albeit it still did a ton of damage, but Iron Man still lasted long enough.

Neither is the heat, yes it's passive, but its affect is dulled by heat resistance, similar to how Nihilus fights a character with resistance to mindhax on his level.

1:43

Stark's armor is completely undamaged. Then Thanos grabs him and rips the entire skull off with less difficulty than it does to take a bandage off. Natsu would most definitely be able to do the same as he > Zeref = 730 teratons while Thanos > 392 teratons.

Natsu would just have to punch Iron Man once and he would die. This would be like Thanos vs Iron Man, except Thanos has a ring of fire around him that melts everything in the area.

Then why isn't Iron Man 5-A if he drew blood from someone that was 5-A? That's literally where the justification for him being 6-B comes from.

Mosquitos draw blood from me all the time. So would a cat.

The scaling is weird, I agree, though. Not my place but yeh.

The thing is, Glass is arguing that Thanos is 5-A at that moment but Iron Man is scaled to 6-B for damaging 6-B Thanos. But the moment where he damaged Thanos is the one Glass is calling 5-A Thanos

@Risci

Yeah but he wasn't using a 5-A attack to rip off Iron Man's helmet, he used his 6-B fist.

Thanos is only 5-A with the power stone, and iron man needed to make his armor gorm into a shield to block it. It's inlogical, but meh.

But yes, his normal armor was being destroyed by a normal thanos

Yes, that was the point I was making. Normal Thanos is around Natsu's AP so Natsu would be able to do the same to Tony, and Natsu's passive heat aura would melt Tony's face off after a single blow that uncovered the body.

If we don't consider the Low 2-C Goku's passive heat aura as something that kills instead of just being heat, we aren't gonna do the same for the 6-B Natsu.

Of course, if it was actually used to damage instead of a temperature change, disregard that.

I was gonna go through a list of each sides pros and cons but it isn't really needed when Natsu just puts his fist through Tony's chest the moment they go cqc (which they will since Tony's range is nigh useless against Natsu). The only things Tony has is true flight and a 5-A shield (pretty sure we agreed it wasn't 5-A in the Infinity War Revision thread).

Tony might be getting his shields downgraded to being the same as a normal shield for his stats. In that situation, we could discuss the Iron Man votes being removed since that's the main point for his side.

The Mark L's durability in general is extremely inconsistent. It tanks a good few hit from Thanos who is above Thor's durability (392 teratons) but his helmet gets torn off more easily than the tesseract was crushed (226 teratons) but his shield made of the same stuff tanks supposed 5-A beams.

Theglassman12 said:
Thanos was 5-A at that time in the fight. Stop bringing up that fight as if it's a good comparison when it's not. Thanos is ridiculously stronger than Natsu at that time since he has majority of the gems.
Thanos is physically High 6B, check his Durability and striking strength

Which has nothing to do with Thanos physically whatsoever, which is exactly what Dragon Emperor's point is

TFW your versus thread is suddenly a CRT

Back