• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Natsu is borederline 6-A for being>FH Zeref>Etherion=723 Teratons. He also has faced a bomb user before (by literally eating the explosion]] so I thinks missiles and such wouldn't be effective against him.

Tony's flight and fire resistance means Natsu would having a hard time to deal a damage to him since he probably could land a hard blow with his punches only. But Natsu's superior Dura means Tony needs to work harder in order to put a dent on the guy.

So, it depends on who outlast who..

Tony doesn't really need to work all that hard to damage someone only 3x stronger then him. Sure harder then Natsu but the difference really isn't that big, though Missles I can see not working for the reasons stated and analyze really puts a dent on Natsu's day.

They can both do repeated fights and not get tired, neither are outlasting the other

Natsu only needs to get one hit in to win. The armor's 6-B, not Tony. As soon as the armor gets slightly damaged, Natsu's passive heat aura will seep in and melt him.

Again, Fast acting Low Mid regen and heat resistance will repair the damage and keep him alive.

It's fast acting, not instantaneous. The armor still actually needs to repair itself even if it takes a small amount of time, fast acting < passive. Again, the heat resistance is for the armor not Tony himself. Natsu scales to beating someone who's as strong as Thanos who was able to rip chunks off of Tony's armor easily.

I'm not arguing that Thanos flames are>>> Natsu, just disproving you that Tony barely tanked the blast.

Also after mark 42 blow up(when tony use it on mandarine) it didn't reconstruct back.

Because it self destructed, there was nothing left to reassemble, and Tony was injured by the stab that Thanos did to him, but he still has remote control over the nanites, so he should still be able to reassamble.

For fighting style, Natsu can easily predict it too using his senses, and after better durability then tony.

And Tony can do the same with his A.I, also 5-A shield that he can spam while flying.

Also what stoping Natsu to rip out a tony suit as Thanos did.

A 5-A shield that he can spam? Also, Thanos started to rip his armor after directly blasting him with the Power Stone. Before that the armor only had scratches.

It's less boosting and more of his legs being jetpacks. Either way, Iron Man's not going to be able to win from the air since all of his attacks will get destroyed.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I just realize, how come his armor is High 6-B while his shiled is 5-A? Aren't those two made of from the same materials or what?
The reason why is because the shield is way more thicker and huge than the whole armor, which I found myself kinda of iffy.

But meh, I'm using what is in the profile.

The flames being instantaneous dies not Stop his fire resistance and said resistance holds out long enough to have him regen

Iron Man took a Flame absorbed by Thanos to the face and got completely engulfed and he didn't catch on fire nor need to even regenerate as it didn't damage his armor.

He isn't going down in a single hit.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Now that I think about, Iron Man took more than just physical punches from Thanos.

• He gets assaulted by a bunch of "things" that Thanos create from the Reality-S.
  • Getting his attack redirect at him from the IG.
  • Getting slammed with meteors with the force of the Space-S.
  • Tanks two time the blast of the Power-S. One continous with a shield made with the same material of the armor, second one being directly in his chest.
It could be a case AP<<<<<Dura, but is just a theory.

Newendigo said:
Now that I think about, Iron Man took more than just physical punches from Thanos.

• He gets assaulted by a bunch of "things" that Thanos create from the Reality-S.
  • Getting his attack redirect at him from the IG.
  • Getting slammed with meteors with the force of the Space-S.
  • Tanks two time the blast of the Power-S. One continous with a shield made with the same material of the armor, second one being directly in his chest.
It could be a case AP<<<<<Dura, but is just a theory.
Those were just bats.

That's just attack reflection, I don't think he amped it.

True.

When was the second time?

@Dragon

Second time was when Thanos lost a bit of blood and then beat Tony to the ground as he picked him up before blasting him away

Gargoyle One said:
The flames being instantaneous dies not Stop his fire resistance and said resistance holds out long enough to have him regen
Iron Man took a Flame absorbed by Thanos to the face and got completely engulfed and he didn't catch on fire nor need to even regenerate as it didn't damage his armor.

He isn't going down in a single hit.
I'm not talking about a Roar, I mean like a physical punch from Natsu's fist to break the armor. That is what would let the passive heat aura seep in and melt him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
That's just attack reflection, I don't think he amped it.

When was the second time?
He straighst up absorbed the explotions and concentrated all of it in a single stream of energy that was being projected from all the gems. Obviosly it was more stronger.

The second is when Thanos beat him down after breaking the second snare.

How would the fire resistance help against the blunt force of Natsu's fist? The fire resistance of the armor, not Tony's unprotected body when the suit gets smashed open. Fast acting < passive heat aura.

Newendigo said:
He straighst up absorbed the explotions and concentrated all of it in a single stream of energy that was being projected from all the gems. Obviosly it was more stronger.

The second is when Thanos beat him down after breaking the second snare.
I see. There's a Infinity War Revisions thread that you could go to to bring this up. If it goes through then this will be closed since he would have 5-A dura normally.

DragonEmperor23 said:
How would the fire resistance help against the blunt force of Natsu's fist? The fire resistance of the armor, not Tony's unprotected body when the suit gets smashed open. Fast acting < passive heat aura.
It wouldn't.

It's the fire afterwards from Natsu's fist that you're saying will go through his armor and one shot him

Also, fun fact, I completely forgot from Civil War Iron Man had a fire suppression system. With those three in mind Natsu one shotting with flames is out

Newendigo said:
We also missed the Nitrogen Blasters that he has in this armor. Thou he only use once, is still a plus.
That's the fire suppression system

Friday generated that automatically, so if there's an issue, Friday is going to use it

I'll vote Tony FRA as well to end it

I'm saying punch would break armor chunk, then there would be an opening where Tony's skin is out then the heat aura would kill him from that opening. You're also overestimating Stark here, he never tried trapping Thanos in a suit of armor and never made started off with the shield against Thanos who he know was a huge threat. It would literally be Natsu punching Tony, the armor breaking, and then Tony dies due to passive heat aura roasting his human body.

Right, the armor protects Tony from the outside but it's even listed as a weakness that under the armor Tony is a normal human. It's literally just the temperature of the flames so a huge opening isn't even needed.

You sure that said heat will spread through underneath the whole armor fast enough before said opening regens and/or the IA activates the fire supression system? Because I dont think so.

I literally proved that he trapped Thanos twice, but now you come and say that he never did... And why would he start with a huge shield in a CQC fight?

Back