• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Derpinator9001 said:
I just wanted Iron Man to have a win over one of my least favorite protagonists....

mfw
Spite is when you have the intention of making a match with one character losing

So yes this is Spite, even if IM doesn't have a clear advantage at first (Hell, this was going to be closed for being a redundant stomp until I posted like a boss)

He's High 6B without question, 7A+ makes no sense because of his fight with Cull Obsidion and he took one casual blast from the stone

There was already a discussion and he's staying that way

DragonEmperor23 said:
Tony might be getting his shields downgraded to being the same as a normal shield for his stats. In that situation, we could discuss the Iron Man votes being removed since that's the main point for his side.
Seriously?

THAT'S the main point?

Over the 15 other ones me and Cal gave and Cal didn't even use it in his vote?

Flight, Fire Resistance, Ranged attacks, Analysis

Even if it's one of the biggest by comparison to the combined point of everything else it doesn't hold a candle

Also, if we take the statement of Thanos being stronger then Hela and even Odin, the AP difference that was argued flies right out the window

Aww....

I would say I didn't mean it like that but I suppose it's too late for explanation.

Like, I honestly thought this match could go either way, but that doesn't really serve as an answer.

Was already explained why Flight doesn't help.

Ranged attacks were off for the same reason as Flight.

Analysis only closes the skill gap.

Fire resistance is less helpful than the shield.

Derpinator9001 said:
Aww....

I would say I didn't mean it like that but I suppose it's too late for explanation.

Like, I honestly thought this match could go either way, but that doesn't really serve as an answer.
I mean tbh I did make a few matches for Natsu to get a win, Me and Dragon out him against Greyson knowing he'd win as Dragon is the Digimon expert

This is why I only use characters I like, if I can.

sadly Lolth stomps Spaw so rip the dream

Analysis and Natsu do the exact same thing.

No one debated the shield being less useful than the fire resis.

Natsu could literally destroy all of Tony's ranged attacks without issue. Tony's flight is for ranged combat so he would go into CQC after noticing that.

Even though I highly doubt it will change I'll hold out on adding the match up until the Shield is decided

Gargoyle One said:
So yes this is Spite, even if IM doesn't have a clear advantage at first (Hell, this was going to be closed for being a redundant stomp until I posted like a boss)
You always has been the boss of this silly moments :B

Back