• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Gargoyle Oh yeah, JARVIS ended up being Vision iirc. Also those acronyms without periods always sound like Iron Man is screeching their names when he's calling them.

IM is 5-A in durability. Also Natsu would only be baseline if he went that far, and he's not even 2X stronger than IM if that's the case considering he's more than halfway above the High 6-B range.

Theglassman12 said:
IM is 5-A in durability. Also Natsu would only be baseline if he went that far, and he's not even 2X stronger than IM if that's the case considering he's more than halfway above the High 6-B range.
That's only with shields dude. He's High 6-B in Dura normally.

He can shapeshift his armor parts into shields in a short timeframe. Even without the shields the AP gap isn't that big to where LFD mode is going to do serious harm.

Oh, I misread. Didn't you argue in another thread that Natsu wouldn't go LFD mode? There's nothing for him to eat here to go into that mode to help against Tony.

He doesn't need to eat other elements to go LFD mode. He went into that mode pretty easily when he fought sabertooth, and he ate none of the guys' magic.

Also I never said that. I only said that he wouldn't hold his seven flames mode in a long time frame, not that he wouldn't go to LFD mode.

When you said Sabertooth are you talking about Sting and Rogue? Natsu didn't used it. They even said it.

No, I'm talking about Sabertooth in general. Remember when Natsu stormed the place after Yukino got kicked out of the guild? He used it there when he stormed their place.

Umm, no he doesn't. Hades and Jemma weren't lightning users and he used that form on them, but I digress.

In a scenario where he's already transformed, I don't think he would stack LFD on it without that reason.

But yeah, not really relevant for this fight.

Ironman doesn't have Regenerationn,its more like limited Regenerationn,as because his all "metal" or nanotech used up he can't heal anymore, and being 6-B mean he can tank 6-B attack, it doesn't mean he can tank heat/flame, and max temp resistance for MCU iron man uit?

https://youtu.be/2WF6qgS0Z2 Here the link for fight, ironman didn't even tank those flame for more than 10sec. And iron doesn't have ap to put natsu down, Natsu shown to melt celestial weapon(taurus axe) just by his body heat, and later on can vaporize lake just by entering in a mode, can we scale thanos flame to natsu flame?

Gonna vote against anime boye for robo boye for reasons above.

@9Tail both of those feats are not remotely close to High 6-B. And Iron Man was fighting someone who had 5-A levels of strength. The mere fact that he wasn't able to die that easily is a feat in of itself. Also you do know that the gap between natsu and IM is not even 2X right? IM is more than capable to harm Natsu if he wants.

Newendigo said:
I unfollowed the thread with the idea that it will be closed.
Now is filled with more than 100 replies...
kek this is basically summarizing controversial threads right here

Ok, to make my introduction don't felt like spam, I'm gonna respond a couple of things.

Ironman doesn't have Regenerationn,its more like limited Regenerationn.

Is not actually that limited, in Iron Man 3 we see the Mark 42 being blow up and dismantled several times, just to resconstruct again, and Mark 50 should be superior by far, as it use a much advanced remote-control technology.

Garg's arguing that Tony can spam armor restraints due to his regening armor but in character, he only did it once.

He did used snares several times in the movie, he restrained Drax in the ship scene, he restrained Thanos twice in his fight. Trapping is currently part of his fighting style.

Here the link for fight, ironman didn't even tank those flame for more than 10sec.

Video was taken down due to copyright, here is another one, we se Tony directly tanking the blast to the point of sending him to a building and crashing on it. Just to appear later without traits of scorchs at all.

Btw, here is something cool to see, is Stark fighting styles that we saw through the whole MCU.

Newendigo said:
Ok, to make my introduction don't felt like spam, I'm gonna respond a couple of things.

Ironman doesn't have Regenerationn,its more like limited Regenerationn.

Is not actually that limited, in Iron Man 3 we see the Mark 42 being blow up and dismantled several times, just to resconstruct again, and Mark 50 should be superior by far, as it use a much advanced remote-control technology.

Garg's arguing that Tony can spam armor restraints due to his regening armor but in character, he only did it once.

He did used snares several times in the movie, he restrained Drax in the ship scene, he restrained Thanos twice in his fight. Trapping is currently part of his fighting style.

Here the link for fight, ironman didn't even tank those flame for more than 10sec.

Video was taken down due to copyright, here is another one, we se Tony directly tanking the blast to the point of sending him to a building and crashing on it. Just to appear later without traits of scorchs at all.

Btw, here is something cool to see, is Stark fighting styles that we saw through the whole MCU.
I have whole movie in 1080P

Also after mark 42 blow up(when tony use it on mandarine) it didn't reconstruct back. Bleed edge armor have limit material, if you see after Thanos leave tony, he wasn't even able to reconstruct his whole armor. For fighting style, Natsu can easily predict it too using his senses, and after better durability then tony. Also what stoping Natsu to rip out a tony suit as Thanos did. Tony just scratch Thanos with his best armor, and this is country tier without using strong, same is going to happen with Natsu,just a scratch

In Natsu vs gajeel fight, he already says his flame is not like a normal flame, its comparable to a dragon breath which can destroy everything in its path, also in dragon cry base Natsu shatter a material harder than diamond(by grabbing into hand) any proof he can't do the same with tony.

And why y'all imaging that the flame for that miniature bomb is equal to Natsu flame???

Theglassman12 said:
@9Tail both of those feats are not remotely close to High 6-B. And Iron Man was fighting someone who had 5-A levels of strength. The mere fact that he wasn't able to die that easily is a feat in of itself. Also you do know that the gap between Natsu and IM is not even 2X right? IM is more than capable to harm Natsu if he wants.
Thanos was using the stone against iron man,and he clearly stomp tony

Theglassman12 said:
Thanos flame >>>>>>>>>>>>> natsu's flame since it's back when he had multiple gems.
Imma have to go against this point

Thanos's flames were only being absorbed and redirected and I doubt they are that level

Back