• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really sure how setting Missles or Repulsor beams on fire would work.

That's true TBH.

It actually only requires one, check when he uses it against Cull and the power stone

The best Thanos had against Natsu was the possibility of having more experience. Meanwhile, Iron Man has versitility, analysis, strength, range, fire resistance, and experience against more skilled and experienced opponents.

Also, what? The shield doesn't need both hands.

>Iron man has the range advantage

It's Iron Man's dozens of meters to Natsu's several kilometers. Iron man does have the versatility advantage with his attacks but he can't be simultaneously on defense and offense then Natsu can hit him when he drops the shield to fight. Natsu also has flight, but due to the reasons I mentioned above this wouldn't be an air battle.

I might actually give it to Tony. Flight is a big advantage against someone who can't fly, and so are means to keep Natsu from hitting him by doing what he did with Thanos and restraining his hands. This version of Tony's suit has Regenerationn on top of that and has the advantage of releasing multiple attacks. Of course, 5-A shields and fire resistance help immensely as well, which is probably enough to put this under inconclusive by itself. The rest tips it in Tony's favor.

Natsu has the strength advantage, not Iron Man. @Wright and how has Iron Man fought more skilled opponents then Natsu? Natsu was able to memorize fighting styles in the GMG arc and every competent person he has fought since then has been able to match him before he won.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu has the strength advantage, not Iron Man. @Wright and how has Iron Man fought more skilled opponents then Natsu? Natsu was able to memorize fighting styles in the GMG arc and every competent person he has fought since then has been able to match him before he won.
I meant opponents more skilled then himself. Also, Cal never said Stark had the AP advantage.

Pretty sure the best Natsu'd have would be pseudo-flight, given if Natsu could fly, that completely invalidates Happy.

About range, I'm not saying either one has a range advantage here, but technically range advantage isn't just how far your attacks go, it's also the amount of ranged attacks you have as well as joe versatile you are with ranged weaponry

• Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.
Not what Natsu does.

• Flying with the use of technical devices - Character uses wings, rocket engines, anti-gravity devices or something else that allows the user to move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum). Primary drawback is the dependence of flight on said device.
It's more like this where he uses his flames as rocket boosters. Happy lets him have true flight.

Gargoyle One said:
About range, I'm not saying either one has a range advantage here, but technically range advantage isn't just how far your attacks go, it's also the amount of ranged attacks you have as well as joe versatile you are with ranged weaponry
The huge Aoe from Natsu's attacks + the range would destroy any of them.

That's Hax related stuff

What I mentioned is AP related

Plus setting fire to Missles makes them explode early, which is the last thing Natsu wants

It is AP related, those missiles don't have 5-A durability. An explosion wouldn't harm Natsu, he would just eat it. Plus since his attack is stronger, it would just neg the force of the explosion.

Natsuflight
Natsuflight2
Natsu's flight btw. It's not true flight but that's not needed in this fight as Natsu can let off a Roar while in the air which will do some serious damage due to the aoe being able to get around Iron Man's shield which only covers his front.

AoE is useless when your opponent is flying.

Ive never seen him eat an explosion before, if he has I need a scan.

He's only 2x stronger, the attacks are going to hurt less, but they aren't going to not harm him Period.

Flight doesn't make the Aoe useless, just easier to dodge.

Missile's AP < Natsu's AP. When Missile collides with fire, the fire will engulf the explosion and keep going.

Yes it does

AoE is Area of Effect

Area of Effect is orthless when the only area you can Effect is an opponent flying in the sky and you need a direct hit

Fair, but that's Missles, Repulsor blades, mini mania and armor restraints are still a thing and Natsu is going to going to have a hard time if he gets trapped by an armor restraint

Also, that looks like jumping really high, not flight

Don't the armor restraints take armor off of Tony? Natsu could just break through it. I'm guessing Mini Mania is the rockes out of the back but I could be wrong. For that he would do the same as with the Missiles. Repulsor blades are the ones on his hands right? He's never used a blade and the shield simultaneously but in that scenario he would still be able to coat himself in flames as he's being attacked. Since the skill gap is =, one hit on the other should be shared so Natsu would be able to damage his armor. Which his flames would be able to go through the gaps and melt Tony. I mean, even back in the GMG his passive flame aura was enough to melt an entire coliseum. This was without direct contact to his flames. As you see in the first and second image, Natsu ignites his feet, jumps, and then propels flames from them until he hits Igneel's wing.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu is stronger than Thanos.
Wasn't it agreed in that thread that the strength gap was pretty much a moot point as they were to close? Natsu's still gonna struggle.

No because of his Regenerationn, he makes a small piece trap him and he's capable of doing it almost infinitely

Thanos couldn't break it without struggle and he couldn't do it in the middle of fighting Tony and he needed to catch a break to do so, and he's physically>Tony

Yes that's what Mini Mania is, granted, those Missles going to be hard to see considering how microscopic they are

I'm referring to his beams not his blades, typo. Although he did use a blade actually when he fought Thanos, he even got stabbed with it.

His armor has Low Mid regen, so Burning it on top of Fire resistance is going to be incredibly difficult.

That's Psuedo flight when you ignite your feat to fly, not true flight like IM has

He didn't really struggle with it. At first he notices that he can't close his hand but once he puts his other hand on it, he easily rips it off.

DragonEmperor23 said:
He didn't really struggle with it. At first he notices that he can't close his hand but once he puts his other hand on it, he easily rips it off.
Then why didn't he do that while talking to Stark?

Which was after his CQC fight for Tony and he pushed him away. Giving him breathing room

Anyway I'm hanging with some bro's so Imma leave

For now it's

Tony: 2 (Wright, Me)

Natsu: 1 (I think you're voting)

Incon: 1 (Me)

" No because of his Regenerationn, he makes a small piece trap him and he's capable of doing it almost infinitely "

True but he only tried it once against Thanos who he knew was the biggest threat ever.

" Yes that's what Mini Mania is, granted, those Missles going to be hard to see considering how microscopic they are " 1:33 Thanos noticed it quite easily, and both Natsu and Thanos have enhanced senses.

" His armor has Low Mid regen, so Burning it on top of Fire resistance is going to be incredibly difficult. " It does have regen but it only needs a few cracks for Natsu's heat to seep through.

Pseudo = Teleportation. I wasn't saying that Iron Man's flight was equal to or less than Natsu's I was just saying that he wouldn't be a helpless duck on the ground. That wasn't even my main point about the range thing at Natsu would be good from the ground with his fire as well.

DragonEmperor23 said:
" No because of his Regenerationn, he makes a small piece trap him and he's capable of doing it almost infinitely "

True but he only tried it once against Thanos who he knew was the biggest threat ever.

" Yes that's what Mini Mania is, granted, those Missles going to be hard to see considering how microscopic they are " 1:33 Thanos noticed it quite easily, and both Natsu and Thanos have enhanced senses.

" His armor has Low Mid regen, so Burning it on top of Fire resistance is going to be incredibly difficult. " It does have regen but it only needs a few cracks for Natsu's heat to seep through.

Pseudo = Teleportation. I wasn't saying that Iron Man's flight was equal to or less than Natsu's I was just saying that he wouldn't be a helpless duck on the ground. That wasn't even my main point about the range thing at Natsu would be good from the ground with his fire as well.
Only using it once despite only being in a few short scuffles beforehand. Not the best way to judge if he'd use it or not.

Gargoyle One said:
Which was after his CQC fight for Tony and he pushed him away. Giving him breathing room

Anyway I'm hanging with some bro's so Imma leave

For now it's

Tony: 2 (Wright, Me)

Natsu: 1 (I think you're voting)

Incon: 1 (Me)
I don't think you can vote for a character and inconclusive at the same time dude.

The Wright Way said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Then why didn't he do that while talking to Stark?
CIS or PIS, I guess? He wasn't even trying to remove it while talking to him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Garg's arguing that Tony can spam armor restraints due to his regening armor but in character, he only did it once.
I can flip the argument around. He did it against someone who was significantly stronger and would likely do so once he realized Natsu was stronger than him.

Tony likely has the edge here. JARVIS can easily help him analyze what Natsu can do to an extent, can shapeshift at will to either aid in defense and offense, which helps greatly for IM since he has 5-A shields, and can utilize multiple different weaponry to overpower Natsu. Not to mention him resisting fire and being able to absorb electricity will be an even bigger bonus on IM's end.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Garg's arguing that Tony can spam armor restraints due to his regening armor but in character, he only did it once.
Twice actually, he used an armor restraint when he fought him in CQC after dropping the shield using his feet

Theglassman12 said:
Tony likely has the edge here. JARVIS can easily help him analyze what Natsu can do to an extent, can shapeshift at will to either aid in defense and offense, which helps greatly for IM since he has 5-A shields, and can utilize multiple different weaponry to overpower Natsu. Not to mention him resisting fire and being able to absorb electricity will be an even bigger bonus on IM's end.
This form of Iron Man does not have JARVIS, it's FRIDAY

Back