• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
To celebrate Natsu's Upgrade

Seven Flames Dragon Natsu vs Grima in Awakening

High 6-B Versions

starts in the middle of a plain, Grima is flying around, destroying things, and Natsu wants to stop him, so he gathers the power of the dragon slayers and goes to fight him

Speed Equalized

Who Wins?

Knowing Fairy Tail's luck, it will be downgraded. Like I wouldn't even be surprised. I've become cynical over the years when it comes to Fairy Tail and here. Hence why I quit trying to even help it.

Soul Absorption was used only outside of combat (Grima was just sucking up souls as sacrifices) and BFR was only used against Robin

Edit: Also, before anyone gets into arguing he wins via possession, you need to have Grima's blood for him to possess you, and even then, it kinda takes a while

In character he'll probably lead with spikes, as that's the first thing he did when the party was warped onto his back

Grima has resistance to statuses, but I don't know if that Negates the Dragon Slaying part, because if It doesn't, then Natsu all the way, I can see him flying up to grima like he did to Igneel, and then just Wacking him until he's Fallen

@Homu

The feat he scales to is literally one half of baseline 6-A

@Demon

Grima isn't weak to Anti-Dragon weapons, he's weak to Anti-Divine Dragon weapons, and try not voting on your own thread

Oh Sorry about the voting thing, I just wanted to find out about Grima's Status effects exactly

Status effects being Poison, Silence (Essentially Anti-Magic Power Null), and Stun, only considering those that appear in Echoes (and Awakening, but that game has none)

I see.

I estimates he is around 380 teratons if he is scaled to half of baseline 6-A. This Natsu is>>>Post ravine of time Human Acno>The Natsu that defeat Zeref>White Zeref>Pre RoT Dragon Acno=Etherion which is baseline High 6-B.

Grima still likely has the AP advantage, but I would say it's not big. Worth mentioning that Acno also has quite good resistance to magic, including DS magic...And Natsu still beats him.

If Grima scales to half of a baseline 6-A he'd be around 500 Teratons. Also Natsu is on a time limit here so I'm not too sure if this is fair.

Edit : Could have sworn High 6-B capped out 1000 Teratons. Seems I was wrong, continue.

Back