• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting son Goku.
Goku is the same man capable of matching and surpassing a dude who consistently avoided roshi from touching him for 3 years straight. Goku can also read air currents to read people's moves, is easuly able to read a master assassin's entire moveset just by briefly throwing hands. And predict as well as detect afterimages that fool people who can already detect and predict after images.
I just don't see natsu hitting Goku in a vital consistently. However natsu can definitely win. 1 fire attack and Goku turns into a fillet mignon.
Thanks for making me hungry bastard

Natsu: 6 votes
Goku: 5 votes

Natsu is dangerously close to grace given his reasoning is "fire attack goes brrrrr" when it's not hitting Goku anytime soon.
Updated. Grace has been avoided. But Goku needs 10 votes.

... you didnt undertand my point rigth?? natsu having good range is important because a atack of natsu will desintrigate goku, while natsu still can tank goku atacks
I did. The range is irrelevant because Natsu can't/won't vuse it in the place they're fighting.

It is also irrelevant because Goku has the skill to deal with FAR better range.

I doubt any of them would.

They'd probably feel each other out throughout the fight, and get more serious as the fight progresses

Same applies to Natsu, so I don't see your point.
Because natsu will go full power first because he sees that his atacks arent doing jackshit to goku??? while goku senses a guy who is 5x times weaker than him

Can locate others by reading their ki, detect malicious intent, difference in power levels, and beings in different dimensions

Thanks for making me hungry bastard
Goku's job is to eat, not be eaten. That's cursed.
ZzVS6W.gif

Because natsu will go full power first because he sees that his atacks arent doing jackshit to goku??? while goku senses a guy who is 5x times weaker than him
Acting like Goku won't instantly feel the fire that will turn him into a double triple bossy deluxe.

Acting like Goku won't instantly feel the fire that will turn him into a double triple bossy deluxe.
Natsu doesnt start with full fire power, wich gives the question of how hot is natsu casual fire

No Limits Fallacy. Concepts are scalable, concepts are complex on their own. Being able to burn ONE concept does not equal being able to burn any concept.

Oh also that isnt even true to begin, he isnt burning concepts he is literally burning concepts manipulation

clearly Natsu is universe level+ like my brother says, so let's make him fight super Goku

What are Goku’s win cons?
Skill stomp,
better versatility,
huge AP advantage.

Natsu has flamethrowers and an attitude. It's still a valid wincon for Natsu, btw.

EDIT: He also has a multiplier that makes his AP and Speed x4. His AP is still lower, but his speed is 4x.

Small correction, which form of Natsu was never clarified, standard battle assumptions would be peak 100YQ Natsu, which is Ignia's Power+FDKM, which is 11.04 Yottatons

So..... the only advantage of goku is pratically useless?? yeah if they dont change the keys to a weaker, natsu just burns goku down like a steak

Also there's a bit of a misconception about Natsu's heat here, yes it is true that his passive heat does not rest at 200 Million Degrees, but that's only for his Base Form, Natsu reaches these heats with his peak Base Fire, so any of the 5-A versions of Natsu would be possessing an aura of heat way above this level

Peak Base Natsu was incapable of even effecting Aldoron's Plants, but his passive Dragon Force heat could vaporize his Plants

Last edited:
Back